most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '06        #141
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
whats up with all these fake a.ss e-thugs talkin sh*t about eminem(who's been out of the spotlight for awhile)all of a sudden?? smh
 9 years ago '04        #142
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
you just another Southern dude that doesn't know sh*t about Hip Hop...I listened to those 2 artists, them are average at best so take the L
 07-17-2008, 11:30 AM         #143
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I like how n*ggas just ignore what a n*gga say just so they can defend they rapper. And everybody talkin sh*t on here yall pie, I got nothing to say to you, you a n*gga talkin sh*t over the internet. n*gga thats the equivalent of talkin sh*t over the phone, pie a.ss aint gonna do sh*t fu*k n*ggas are known to do that. Let me know when you willing to come down here and say something to a n*gga face. Until then all that rappin dont mean sh*t

Now notice a n*gga been trying to make a point, and yall totally ignore that sh*t and start going off on other sh*t like some lil jits. "Oh look at his avatar"

first off I want everybody in this thread talkin sh*t bout how i look to put up a picture of themselves until then you dont got the right to talk sh*t about nobody, either you a lame lookin white boy behind a computer or you lame black kid that looks just as lame as that white boy. One look from you and we can tell you a lame, thats what you afraid of

Second of all, the point of this thread is that emenim is fake. fu*k wantin attention I wouldnt care if 1 person came into this sh*t as long as I got what I had to say off my chest. You taking up for a fake rapper, the same n*ggas that said Buck wasnt real for crying taking up for emenim? Dont tell me the same n*ggas runnin around callin The Game and Lil Wayne fake bloods, taking up for eminem? he just as fake, in hip hop we call out the fake. Sorry if its hard to take a n*gga from the south keep it more hip hop than you

You dont go from this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to this:

thinkin you gone get a pass because you hang around some respected dudes from Detroit. If its one thing you learn around here, if you were a lame when you were young you just dont become hard later. Yeah some fu*k boys might think they hard because them pills fu*kin wit they head and they got some fire in they pocket but you can still see through the fakeness.

Yeah n*gga look at the avatar now, same n*gga Im just givin yall a little sign language now. Keep it real, while yall keep it strictly internet
Like you don't have some embarrassing pictures you took when you where a kid.
*Smh
 07-17-2008, 11:40 AM         #144
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Ok either yall gay, pussies, or pretty boys because those the only reasons I can see why a n*gga is judging another n*ggas appearance. And still nobody talkin bout me got a picture of theyselves up.

Talkin bout my webbie quote, this the best yall can do? Yall try to point the attention to other sh*t when you got no argument? I respect everybody in this thread who actually put up their side of the argument but the rest of yall? We call anybody that got to do with the law crackers, im sorry if thats not part of your slang in the burbs but thats us. I got nothing against white people, I do got something against fake people, black white asian whatever.

And bra if the only argument you can bring to the table about the subject is how I look, and talkin sh*t in the little give hate box, n*gga you talkin sh*t over the internet think about it. Now if im ignorant about the situation dont be a lil bi*ch about it and start trying to throw jokes at a n*gga, key word trying cause none of that was funny, instead enlighten a n*gga. If ya man aint fake prove it, prove me wrong. So far the only thing being proved is that n*ggas that are afraid to show how they look in real life got no problem talkin bout somebody else
I Don't Think No One Here Looks Like This

[pic - click to view]

07-17-2008, 11:46 AM         #145
CapoGambino305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil k!lla Cam said:
I did NOT know there were so manywhite fu*kson this website. Why cant yall let us n*ggas have anything? Go to a will and grace forum or a soccer website you pale bi*ches. Yall stingy than a muhfu*ker...leave this website....and hiphop itself to us real n*ggas

And Eminem Is Racist?

Please do me a favor pop that Plies tape out your 8 track..
 9 years ago '06        #146
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
thread starter is a dumb motha fu*ker
 9 years ago '06        #147
jonnyb75 
space
space
space
$319 | Props total: 10 10
 Andre3stacks said:

The thread starter is just mad at Eminem because K-Rino is. K-Rino is a beast though and he had the right to diss him but be serious for a minute though. Eminem has dissed every1 his mom, his girl, gays, blacks, jews, every1. Though I feel em did some bi*ch sh*t we all make/do dumb sh*t at certain periods of time in our lives. As long as he apologized and doesn't do that sh*t again its irrelevant.

and to the threadstarter clowning Em about his background and not being real as Pac well newsflash Pac was a Ballerina for goodness sakes. He changed his sh*t up just like Em did and got angry on some thug sh*t. n*gga wasn't born tough at all. n*gga did ensembles the whole 9 yards. And Pac hated white people as well.
I was waitin for someone to mention that sh*t about 2-Pac. People glorify his gangsta like he came out the womb tatted up and shootin. He made good music later in life so its whatever.

To the threadstarter: IDK why you think Webbie is so "real." He's from Baton Rouge for Christ's sake. That city didn't even become remotely "hard" until Hurricane Katrina trippled its population. And you act like Webbie is all in the hood and sh*t. My first 2 years at LSU, i lived a mile away from campus, and guess who lived in the apartment across from me: Webbie and Boosie. If they werent on tour, they were chillin in the house smokin weed and playin X-Box.
 07-17-2008, 04:37 PM         #148
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
webbie and boosie they should come up with better names for people to start taking em seriously
 07-17-2008, 05:36 PM         #149
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is the KING of this rap sh*t so he can say whatever the fu*k he wants...sh*t he can even say "n*gga" on every track if he wanted to.....and dont get me wrong i aint racist but why are most black ppl so fu*kin grimey take a shower
 07-17-2008, 05:48 PM         #150
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people only got mad because they wanted to think he wanted to be black so much. then they got over it
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy