Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #121
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ truth.
 sunzoo said:
my n1gga, i could care less about some corny a.ss white kid, especially a corny a.ss white kid from 15-20 years ago making saying a racial comment on a recorder in a basement, i really don't care bruh, you know why?

unlike a lot of cats that i've met, i've dealt with real LIVE racism, not this i can't get a cab, or follow me around in the store sh1t, i'm talking about actually being harmed, having my mother harmed, by klan members (long fuccking story), so excuse me for not getting all up in arms, about somebodies bone falling out of the closet pimp, cuz i know damn well, even 5 years ago, i was doing and saying things that i would not say NOW as a man, thank god nobody got my sh1t on tape, cuz it would be a lot of people disappointed and disgusted with as an individual

YOU don't have to give em the benefit of the doubt, but as someone who has matured past several faults of my own, it's not really in me, to hold it against somebody for SAYING A WORD, it don't effect me, i've seen, heard and felt worse, seeing who his friends were FOR DECADES, even while he was broke and about to quit rap, lead me to believe that he has a different point of view than he had when he was 15-19

at the end of the day, em's personal follies mean nothing to me and how i relate to music and the art of emceeing, just like the fact that i really ain't down with child molestation, or peeing on little black girls faces, and can still listen to r kelly classics, and to me THATS harming the black community, more than the 'racist tape' yet n1ggas still support and celebrate when this sick in the head a.ss n1gga gets off, whats the science behind that?
Props to you for actually contributing intelligent thoughts.

sunzoo said:
not even on some "he won this many awards" type sh1t, i mean when it comes to GRINDING, perfecting your craft, putting in the work, not giving up to get where you want, jumping over hurdles (like his race) to be what you want....HE PAID DUES, more dues than webbie or whatever gargbage n1gga you have listened to, in the context of hip hop
exactly ..... i don't know why dude is on webbie's nuts of all people LOL fu*king webbie .. you serious dogg????????? webbie????????????????

j0hncena said:
You really have to much free time on your hands get off eminem's c*ck your like the 08 benzino U look like you could pose as his son too Candy Cooked Cain Type n*gga
lollllllllll the 08 benzino, sh*t is true

like honestly are you trying to do this for your race? do you think its your duty as a black male? who the fu*k cares man lol listen to the music or shut the fu*k up, plain and simple lol you think about eminem in your spare time? fu*k a race issue, i don't care if you're black i don't care if you're mexican i don't care if you're asian..... but if i call someone a CHINK tomorrow jokingly in a song, does that label me a racist forever??
 07-13-2008, 12:19 PM         #122
KillaCreeve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't read all of the comments on this thread but i read enough that this guy is a hater of eminem.......let me just say i would rather listen to eminem any day of the week than a lot of these clown rappers that are out.....you mentioned 2 MC's who you can't compare to what eminem has accomplished so this is a losing battle for you
 07-13-2008, 12:26 PM         #123
KillaCreeve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
To dudes saying "Eminem makes good music" I have 1 question...

WHEN? As far as I'm concerned, he's retired...
retired he put out a mixtape (notevenanalbum) Re-up and it went platinum imagine that.......the point is retired or not dude is still gonna sell records pac is dead and his sh*t still sells 50 and em single handed took down murder inc but no 1 talks about that do they........thats when murder inc was on top of sh*t......how come no 1 ever wants to go after em? BECAUSE THERE SCARED OF LOSING THERE CAREERS
 9 years ago '06        #124
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 AIshiitsonall said:
plz stop saying webbie is real and em is fake is over the edge. if webbie was anywhere close to what em is then he would have people actually buy his stuff not those garbage a.ss numbers his last album sold..wtf was his last album anyways just admit u hate eminem and we'll leave it at that...u cant prove a point to a stupid human being like urself.. u sit here telling us we pus*ys and talk sh*t over internet when u are doing the same exact thing :banghead: grow the fu*k up calling urself real, webbie real and some legend like eminem fake a.ss white boy who is racist because he made a fu*king song dissing black chicks after he broke up with a black girl...seriously no one on here is gonna take u seriously unless u change ur state of mind..

"if webbie was anywhere close to what em is then he would have people actually buy his stuff"

Ok this opened my eyes. Im really talkin to straight internet dwellers. The only thing yall care about is album sales and lyrics. Bra there is more to the rapping than just album sales. And they hypocrites, the same people in here talkin sh*t bout Webbie some of the same ones I seen on Uncle murders d*ck when they found out about him. Uncle murder has the same content in every damn song, murder. Webbie actually rap about stuff we going through out here, n*ggas aint trying to murder everyone they see that sh*t aint cool. Have enough nightmares, murder aint gone help, leave that to a "only if you got to pull the trigger" situation. Of course nobody on HERE is going to take me seriously, we got 2 different states of minds I see that very clear now, I guess its just the way we were raised. But once again, I still dont give a fu*k

And n*gga I aint talkin sh*t to nobody on here, point out one post where I disrespected somebody first on here, naw they came at me first get ya mind right. All Im sayin to them is, if you gone talk about a n*gga aint it kind of fu*ked up we cant see what you look like while you talkin so much sh*t. Or better yet if you dont want to show your face go outside and take a picture so we can see the suburbs you talkin so much sh*t from

Yall just not ready for this I guess, I mean yall go and make a "Wayne sucks" thread every week and nobody cares. Soon as a Eminem is fake thread pop up this sh*t go into "fu*k you I gave you hate" pandemonium

MAKAVELI2199 said:
exactly ..... i don't know why dude is on webbie's nuts of all people LOL fu*king webbie .. you serious dogg????????? webbie????????????????
I got a quote from dude and Im on his nuts? I guess im on every rapper I give respect to nuts then. fu*kin dumb a.ss. On someone nuts is going to every Wayne thread talkin sh*t about every song he drops, songs that people that listen to him didnt even knew came out yet

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-13-2008 at 02:51 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #125
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
 KingOfNY369 said:
Floridians have no place to say what is and isn't right in hip-hop...sorry...Ya'll still think Tricky Daddy is the sh*t and Rick Ross runs hip-hop...
waiittt, just cuz someone lives somewhere doesn't mean that's the type of music they listen to....i live in FL but don't listen to no bloodraw or Rick Ross, but i will fu*k wit trick daddy's old sh*t. just b/c u live somewhere doesn't mean u don't know what's goin on in other places in the country/world, sh*t i might have family in the west, the north, the east, the bay, the midwest. not hatin, but just don't pass judgment on someone based on where they live that that's the only thing they listen to or like.

o and the threadstarter got midget hands

Last edited by worldofnutz; 07-13-2008 at 05:47 PM..
 07-13-2008, 07:36 PM         #126
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 worldofnutz said:
waiittt, just cuz someone lives somewhere doesn't mean that's the type of music they listen to....i live in FL but don't listen to no bloodraw or Rick Ross, but i will fu*k wit trick daddy's old sh*t. just b/c u live somewhere doesn't mean u don't know what's goin on in other places in the country/world, sh*t i might have family in the west, the north, the east, the bay, the midwest. not hatin, but just don't pass judgment on someone based on where they live that that's the only thing they listen to or like.

o and the threadstarter got midget hand
s
 07-13-2008, 07:45 PM         #127
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
"if webbie was anywhere close to what em is then he would have people actually buy his stuff"

Ok this opened my eyes. Im really talkin to straight internet dwellers. The only thing yall care about is album sales and lyrics. Bra there is more to the rapping than just album sales. And they hypocrites, the same people in here talkin sh*t bout Webbie some of the same ones I seen on Uncle murders d*ck when they found out about him. Uncle murder has the same content in every damn song, murder. Webbie actually rap about stuff we going through out here, n*ggas aint trying to murder everyone they see that sh*t aint cool. Have enough nightmares, murder aint gone help, leave that to a "only if you got to pull the trigger" situation. Of course nobody on HERE is going to take me seriously, we got 2 different states of minds I see that very clear now, I guess its just the way we were raised. But once again, I still dont give a fu*k

And n*gga I aint talkin sh*t to nobody on here, point out one post where I disrespected somebody first on here, naw they came at me first get ya mind right. All Im sayin to them is, if you gone talk about a n*gga aint it kind of fu*ked up we cant see what you look like while you talkin so much sh*t. Or better yet if you dont want to show your face go outside and take a picture so we can see the suburbs you talkin so much sh*t from

Yall just not ready for this I guess, I mean yall go and make a "Wayne sucks" thread every week and nobody cares. Soon as a Eminem is fake thread pop up this sh*t go into "fu*k you I gave you hate" pandemonium

I got a quote from dude and Im on his nuts? I guess im on every rapper I give respect to nuts then. fu*kin dumb a.ss. On someone nuts is going to every Wayne thread talkin sh*t about every song he drops, songs that people that listen to him didnt even knew came out yet
Im not about record sales but i am about lyrics. what makes great song is its lyrics. thats why great rappers like eminem have so big of a fan base because he actually puts thoughts and spits his heart out when he writes lyrics. have u listened to independent by webbie? i guess u gonna call that great music huh? and dont u think if webbie (what kinda fu*king name is that neways?) made some good music where he put his mind to it and spit ill sh*t, he would have more people buying his sh*t meaning they appreciate what he does and will support him. but its the other way around. he doesnt make good music that actually MOST people appreciate. of course even soulja boy has a fan base but it is nowhere close of the one great rappers have. you are one of a kind by thinking if u can relate to someones music, it means that individual is good. he maybe good in ur eyes, ur opinion but it is worldwide fact that eminem will murder ur webbie any day he chooses just like he did every other rapper he had beef with ur got on track. id have more respect for ur points of view if u only said its ur opinion that webbie is real or its ur opinion that he makes good music that urself can relate to. we all know u hate eminem so why the hell cant u just admit it so we all can stop arguing over the internet.

btw, im white no need to call me N word, i hate when its being used cuz it reminds me of racism. :D
 9 years ago '07        #128
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
lol, this thread is still going. lthreadstarter is takin some serious L's.
 9 years ago '08        #129
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Southern_Boi said:
The only thing yall care about is album sales and lyrics. Bra there is more to the rapping than just album sales.
lol no that's not what he's saying .. he's saying that webbie has no appeal, no one wants to hear that sh*t lol, and i'm the last one who gives a fu*k about album sales kid, i just listen to whatever the fu*k i'm feelin .... dollars in their pockets or not ... i especially try and fu*k with local rappers like from around my area, try and get their name out there and sh*t to all of my friends .. i feel you on what you're saying 100%, sales don't mean sh*t .. but webbie has no appeal compared to eminem ..........

you don't see webbie on joints with jay-z, sticky fingaz, redman, busta rhymes, etc. lol do you?? all them is legends, producing joints for nas? and jay?... and not to mention that dead wrong joint with biggie .. dude gets respect from the realest heads in the industry for a reason

*edit*i forgot to mention dr. dre lol but i guess that's a given?

Southern_Boi said:
On someone nuts is going to every Wayne thread talkin sh*t about every song he drops, songs that people that listen to him didnt even knew came out yet
lol yeah, who did that?

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 07-13-2008 at 08:27 PM..
 07-14-2008, 09:28 AM         #130
DblockRR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem said in his statement. ''The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today.''
 9 years ago '05        #131
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
so you never said one racist thing in your life? im sure you've said something haha everyone has....your just a fu*kin moron lol
 07-14-2008, 12:03 PM         #132
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and how can eminem be a fu*king racist when he is dating a black fu*king chick? :banghead: grow up
 9 years ago '06        #133
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Em's a racist but he handpicks these BLACK rappers out of the streets and puts them on the map. Seriously, let it go Whoopie.

Bouncer? said:
lmao @ threadstarter gettin' clowned..
 9 years ago '04        #134
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Errybody is a closet racist in some form or fashion. We(black people) need to really stop crying racism bcuz we are just flat out blunt about it. "fu*k white people", loud as sh*t down a street. "I hate zzzzzzs". got damn. that sh*t needs to stop. Just remember Obama is mixed, so that old a.ss eminem sh*t should be relevant bcuz Barack has gone thru and will face worser sh*t
 07-14-2008, 02:32 PM         #135
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ppl like the threadstarter are fu*kin dumb
 9 years ago '05        #136
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 Southern_Boi said:
It would be over if they stopped puttin dudes name in list of people that he dont deserved to be mentioned with
So because of this song, you think it automatically discredits anything he's ever done in his career?

That has the 16th stupidest thing I've ever heard in my entire life, right before the Maury moms who are 100050% sure that he is the father.
 9 years ago '08        #137
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362
 AIshiitsonall said:
and how can eminem be a fu*king racist when he is dating a black fu*king chick? :banghead: grow up
who is this black chick????
 9 years ago '06        #138
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 AlexG1989 said:
ppl like the threadstarter are fu*kin dumb
Yeah coming from dude who go around saying Tupac is God. But yeah I just got accepted into college for no reason, got half of my home boys tellin me im wasting my time trying to get an education when I already got a record for no reason. Yeah people "like" me are dumb, what a black man who isnt afraid to express his feelings is dumb? I guess your "God" is an idiot

And aye its hard for me to take yall serious when I got 6 hate messages and only 1 doesnt have "n!gger" in it. I know how the world is, if those people can on here and discuss sh*t with other races like its cool but as soon as their opinion or whatever feels insulted the first word that comes out is n!gger, how can yall really make me think because Em hangs out with black people he's any different from those people? But fu*k it Im talkin to dead ears, you know people went into Tupac threads and "which rappers are racist threads" and as soon as somebody posted something that Pac or some other rapper said, it turned into fu*k "insert name". So I cant say fu*k Eminem? d*ck riding at its fullest, get off dude d*ck and let me have my opinion, because I guarantee if you get out of internet land you'll realize not everyone thinks like you. Thats why yall like this sh*t, you're afraid to say what you want in real life but on here you can say something then another dude will come and say "cosign" and you feel safe, grow some damn balls, speak how you fee,l fu*k what other people think.

It probably surprises some of you that I got more props for this thread than hate, I told you not everyone thinks like you. All this hate yall given me, sh*t I still got access to jukebox so im straight, get in

Oh and one more thing. Ive NEVER in my life said anything racist about or to somebody who didnt come at me with racial tendencies. And yes I have helped beat a white boys a.ss because he called me a "n!gger" and so did the 5 other boys I was with, we got DVDs of n*ggas going to the malls just taking off on white boys for no reason, I dont condone sh*t like that. I've had white friends to asian friends, some skateboarded some were into that car tuning sh*t. We might not have been into the same things but they kept it real, they werent trying to be something they arent, thats why I fu*ked with them. When I use the word cracker for me its either a officer of the law or a racist white person, do you really think n!gger means a racist black person, no matter how hard yall want white racism and black racism to have the same weight just so yall can use that "like you havent done it" line, it doesnt

But hey Ill let yall finish up here, you want an answer to anything Ive said, I feel ive already answered so just read my other post. And Oh sh*t! after all this im still the same n*gga, who would of guessed?
 9 years ago '08        #139
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7362 7362

The thread starter is just mad at Eminem because K-Rino is. K-Rino is a beast though and he had the right to diss him but be serious for a minute though. Eminem has dissed every1 his mom, his girl, gays, blacks, jews, every1. Though I feel em did some bi*ch sh*t we all make/do dumb sh*t at certain periods of time in our lives. As long as he apologized and doesn't do that sh*t again its irrelevant.

and to the threadstarter clowning Em about his background and not being real as Pac well newsflash Pac was a Ballerina for goodness sakes. He changed his sh*t up just like Em did and got angry on some thug sh*t. n*gga wasn't born tough at all. n*gga did ensembles the whole 9 yards. And Pac hated white people as well.
 9 years ago '04        #140
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
Dude who started this thread must have some issues with himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago