most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
lol @ white people just sayin' 'get over it' n spazzin out

cant talk sh*t about ol' Marshall on boxden son. dont you know where ur postin??

Last edited by 1MikE; 07-12-2008 at 06:43 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #102
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Southern_Boi said:
Anyways I put this up because I witnessed to white kids talkin bout how Eminem is better than 2pac and was real like him. Now if they couldnt see through what he is now, and see this song and video and they still cant see through his "im a gangster" bullsh*t. The song wasnt just about him talkin about black girls. its also about how he didnt always rap about what he does now and how he raps now. He was basically imitating the way artist were rapping back then. Gangster rap came out and now you hear this dude rapping in a whole different style about guns on D12 songs and posing with bandanas on throwing up peace signs because he dont know any gang signs mean mugging his a.ss off. If you can respect a person like that you got sh*t fu*ked up. Hip hop as a culture isnt just about lyrics, respect has always been apart of it. I dont remember showing fake rappers respect being apart of it
u really dont listen to him obviously

"never was a thug, just infatuated wit guns/
never was a gangsta til i graduated to one/
and got the rep of a villian, for weapon concielin/
took the image of a thug, kept sh*t appealin/"

the media made him look like a "gangsta" once he started catchin them charges...& the fans do jump on sh*t like that, we all know that
 07-12-2008, 08:01 PM         #103
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
#1, Change your avatar, or atleast change the phrase underneath it, because you really do look like you're from a zoo you fu*king ape.

#2, Everyone in the fu*king universe knows that Eminem is not a racist you dumb f*g**t. Look at the people who he surrounds himself with every day, ie. his friends, like former best friend Proof? Or his group D12, consisting of all blacks except him...?? Open your fu*king eyes, or atleast attempt to wipe out some of the semen.

#3, You have quotes from "Webbie" in your signature so your opinion is invalid. It's one thing to be a Webbie fan but to say HE is real and Eminem isn't? You must not know sh*t about anything, let alone rap. And no one on this board looks to you for guidance.

#4, You don't even have to be an Eminem fan to know that Eminem breathing on a track takes a heaping steaming sh*t all over Webbie's entire discography you lame fu*k.

You took a major loss on this one. Delete your account.
have never seen this much pwnage in one post :applause:
 07-12-2008, 08:09 PM         #104
L!sten!! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 9 years ago '07        #105
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 742 742
#4, You don't even have to be an Eminem fan to know that Eminem breathing on a track takes a heaping steaming sh*t all over Webbie's entire discography you lame fu*k.

LMFAO!!!!
 07-12-2008, 10:16 PM         #106
Lil Killa Cam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did NOT know there were so many white fu*ks on this website. Why cant yall let us n*ggas have anything? Go to a will and grace forum or a soccer website you pale bi*ches. Yall stingy than a muhfu*ker...leave this website....and hiphop itself to us real n*ggas
 07-12-2008, 10:34 PM         #107
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is not racist you c*ck sucking f*g
 07-12-2008, 10:53 PM         #108
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil k!lla Cam said:
I did NOT know there were so many white fu*ks on this website. Why cant yall let us n*ggas have anything? Go to a will and grace forum or a soccer website you pale bi*ches. Yall stingy than a muhfu*ker...leave this website....and hiphop itself to us real n*ggas
 9 years ago '08        #109
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Lil k!lla Cam said:
lol .. what the fu*k you on about?
you bitter because there are white people who listen to rap?

everything is a race issue with you fu*king douchebags ... according to your own logic you shouldn't even be on your computer right now since it was invented by a white man

log off, leave computers to us your feelings hurt?

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 07-13-2008 at 12:28 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #110
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Aye I can do the countin game too

MAKAVELI2199 said:
#1, Change your avatar, or atleast change the phrase underneath it, because you really do look like you're from a zoo you fu*king ape.

1. Bra am I supposed to look like you? Am I supposed to look like a white boy from the burbs? They actually see a n*gga from coming from what they hearing in the songs they listen to on the internet and they cant handle it. fu*k im supposed to look like? Bape jacket? Suit with a tie? Tight a.ss jeans with a lil a.ss shirt? No they see a n*gga they dont usually see on here, a real n*gga dreaded up in all black that really couldnt care what you got to say bout him. Yall sound like them racist white boys who review the youtube videos I got in my sig. "They should be in a zoo" and sh*t "those fu*kin monkeys should be whiped of the" blah blah blah. n*gga I get looks from white people everyday, only difference they dont say sh*t because they not sittin on a computer screen miles away, imagine that

#2, Everyone in the fu*king universe knows that Eminem is not a racist you dumb f*g**t. Look at the people who he surrounds himself with every day, ie. his friends, like former best friend Proof? Or his group D12, consisting of all blacks except him...?? Open your fu*king eyes, or atleast attempt to wipe out some of the semen.

2. Dont care, He made a racist song, just cause you hang with black people dont make the song disappear

#3, You have quotes from "Webbie" in your signature so your opinion is invalid. It's one thing to be a Webbie fan but to say HE is real and Eminem isn't? You must not know sh*t about anything, let alone rap. And no one on this board looks to you for guidance.

3. Holy sh*t you think Eminem realer than Webbie? n*gga you got real mixed up with lyrics. Webbie realer than you and Em will ever be. I listen to Webbie music yeah because I relate to what the n*gga got to say. Just like Eminem fans who relate to hating their old girls and wanting to do mass murders and sh*t. n*gga I love my mom no matter what she do, fu*k I look like listening to that sh*t just because the lyrics were good. You would be surprised who I listen to n*gga, rappers from Del, 2pac, Wutang, Mobb Deep, Outkast, Goodiemob to T-Rock, Trick Daddy, Jt-Money, Suave Smooth, Pastor Troy. See I care about content more than lyrics, something yall boys on here dont care about period.

4. n*gga stop talkin that bullsh*t. Only on the internet will you find a lame talkin some blasphemy like this. Webbie spit strictly real, Ill take that over lyrics anyday. Especially when those lyrics you care about so much arent saying sh*t at all. The quote in my sig is a representation of how my city is. In a zoo you got a bunch of white people imprisoning savage animals that in the wild did what they wanted to do with out no one telling them sh*t. But then they got you in a cage telling you when to come out when to eat everything. But when we free we crazy, we loose. So yeah I see my self as one of those animals, sh*t Id rather be a "ape" then a fu*kin sheep. Not my fault you cant relate to sh*t like that, you relate to lyrics, if I put up a poem right now in another thread and said its a verse from Eminem you'll jump on that sh*t quick

You took a major loss on this one. Delete your account.
A Loss n*gga? Im being talked about by n*ggas that wouldnt say sh*t to me in real life, Im supposed to feel damaged? By pie n*ggas? Boy stop. None of yall talkin sh*t STILL posted yall pictures up, come on let us see what the internet sh*t talkers look like you feel me.

And to dude who put up all those awards. Come on. Theres been more lyrical rappers than Eminem since rap began now how come it took a white rapper to get an amount of awards like that and no one else can?

Do any of you think I didnt know all this sh*t was gone pop off when I made the thread? Get ya mind right man it dont phase me. I got what I had to say off my chest. If it wasnt true to you somewhere in your mind you wouldnt have came at a n*gga with so much animosity

casper said:
u really dont listen to him obviously
no sh*t

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-13-2008 at 12:57 AM..
 07-13-2008, 12:57 AM         #111
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil k!lla Cam said:

Damn I didn't think many brotha's was on here to be quite honest just mostly a bunch of zzzzzzz and the few true hip-hop heads regardless their race...When the hood get that internet hook-up? n*ggas bringin their laptop to the corner to peep Boxden Forums while they pump that pack?

Oh yea...and if hip-hop was left for "real n*ggas" it would no longer exist because only a select few "fake" a.ss clowns who think they are what they listen to would be the only fools listenin to it...and n*ggas on welfare AIN'T buyin a god damn Hell Rell album with their monthly check and neither are white people PERIOD (unless you were and/or still do wear size 46 Fubu/SouthPole or any pair of Jeans thinking that pants that can fit you and 2 of your boys in 'em are stylish)...The white influence in hip-hop has ALWAYS been relevant...people need to be realistic not opinionated.
 9 years ago '04        #112
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
homie, you said you don't listen to em....yet you feel like you got his entire content of his catalog figured down to "mass murder" and "i hate my mother"

why don't you comment on a rapper that you actually know some sh1t about, and this is coming from someone that is black, as an aspiriing emcee, em is, and has been an inspiration to me as a writer, period point blank, all that other sh1t can fly, the dude is nice, and regardless of how "fake" you might think he is (i find it funnny, that you THINK you know so much about the guy, but can only pick apart sh1t thats common knowledge), HE HAS PAID HIS DUES

not even on some "he won this many awards" type sh1t, i mean when it comes to GRINDING, perfecting your craft, putting in the work, not giving up to get where you want, jumping over hurdles (like his race) to be what you want....HE PAID DUES, more dues than webbie or whatever gargbage n1gga you have listened to, in the context of hip hop

just let it go, you'll never convince these white boys any different, neither will you convince the heads, that appreciate one of the greatest writers and hardest workers in the industry, say you hate em, and keep it moving instead of trying to really speak on somebody you don't know sh1t about
 9 years ago '04        #113
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ all these Uncle Tom's protecting whitey in this thread lmao.

Eminem is a dope artist, one of the greatest hip hop artist of all time but the sh*t was fu*kin racist and he's probably still racist to this day. This n*gga made a whole song dedicated to dissing black women. That sh*t takes alot to do. You gotta have some hate to do that sh*t. The n*ggas eatin off us, so of course hes gonna say hes not like that anymore and he was young. Who gives a fu*k, sh*t was racist as fu*k.
 07-13-2008, 03:27 AM         #114
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Aye I can do the countin game too

A Loss n*gga? Im being talked about by n*ggas that wouldnt say sh*t to me in real life, Im supposed to feel damaged? By pie n*ggas? Boy stop. None of yall talkin sh*t STILL posted yall pictures up, come on let us see what the internet sh*t talkers look like you feel me.

And to dude who put up all those awards. Come on. Theres been more lyrical rappers than Eminem since rap began now how come it took a white rapper to get an amount of awards like that and no one else can?

Do any of you think I didnt know all this sh*t was gone pop off when I made the thread? Get ya mind right man it dont phase me. I got what I had to say off my chest. If it wasnt true to you somewhere in your mind you wouldnt have came at a n*gga with so much animosity

no sh*t
plz stop saying webbie is real and em is fake is over the edge. if webbie was anywhere close to what em is then he would have people actually buy his stuff not those garbage a.ss numbers his last album sold..wtf was his last album anyways just admit u hate eminem and we'll leave it at that...u cant prove a point to a stupid human being like urself.. u sit here telling us we pus*ys and talk sh*t over internet when u are doing the same exact thing :banghead: grow the fu*k up calling urself real, webbie real and some legend like eminem fake a.ss white boy who is racist because he made a fu*king song dissing black chicks after he broke up with a black girl...seriously no one on here is gonna take u seriously unless u change ur state of mind..
 9 years ago '04        #115
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,074 | Props total: 1560 1560
You really have to much free time on your hands get off eminem's c*ck your like the 08 benzino U look like you could pose as his son too Candy Cooked Cain Type n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #116
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 AnthonyCruz said:

Eminem is a dope artist, one of the greatest hip hop artist of all time but the sh*t was fu*kin racist and he's probably still racist to this day. This n*gga made a whole song dedicated to dissing black women. That sh*t takes alot to do. You gotta have some hate to do that sh*t. The n*ggas eatin off us, so of course hes gonna say hes not like that anymore and he was young. Who gives a fu*k, sh*t was racist as fu*k.

my n1gga, i could care less about some corny a.ss white kid, especially a corny a.ss white kid from 15-20 years ago making saying a racial comment on a recorder in a basement, i really don't care bruh, you know why?

unlike a lot of cats that i've met, i've dealt with real LIVE racism, not this i can't get a cab, or follow me around in the store sh1t, i'm talking about actually being harmed, having my mother harmed, by klan members (long fuccking story), so excuse me for not getting all up in arms, about somebodies bone falling out of the closet pimp, cuz i know damn well, even 5 years ago, i was doing and saying things that i would not say NOW as a man, thank god nobody got my sh1t on tape, cuz it would be a lot of people disappointed and disgusted with as an individual

YOU don't have to give em the benefit of the doubt, but as someone who has matured past several faults of my own, it's not really in me, to hold it against somebody for SAYING A WORD, it don't effect me, i've seen, heard and felt worse, seeing who his friends were FOR DECADES, even while he was broke and about to quit rap, lead me to believe that he has a different point of view than he had when he was 15-19

at the end of the day, em's personal follies mean nothing to me and how i relate to music and the art of emceeing, just like the fact that i really ain't down with child molestation, or peeing on little black girls faces, and can still listen to r kelly classics, and to me THATS harming the black community, more than the 'racist tape' yet n1ggas still support and celebrate when this sick in the head a.ss n1gga gets off, whats the science behind that?
 9 years ago '07        #117
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
seriously when benzino tried to expose eminem with this tape, he was rooting for black women, and was all in the black woman's corner. was he still in black women's corner when that bi*ch kim osario filed a lawsuit when he s3xually a.ssaulted that bi*ch? but if eminem was a black man dissing black women, this thread wouldn't even exist, because black rappers sh*t on black women all the time in their music but nobody says anything about it. not even black women because they are too busy dancing to the music that degrades them.
 07-13-2008, 11:47 AM         #118
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched "And you don't stop: 30 Years Of Hip-Hop" on VH1 Soul...the "My Name Is..." episode...and they go on for at least 15 minutes about how "REAL" and influential Eminem has been to the hip-hop culture...and not any of these NEW irrelevant rappers with a bullsh*t catalog, a weak fan base, and no sales, but legends speaking on it...Ice T, 50, Dre, DMC...and the list goes on...

Ice T couldn't have said it any better...

"He's Eminem, he's a superstar, he's controversial, he's a celebrity, he's a white boy from Detroit that raps....but all he really is that made him so successful...He's hip-hop" - DMC

"I'm like one of Eminem's biggest fans because he can rap circles around 90% of the rappers out there so...so any black kid that doesn't like him...you're a hater" - Ice T
 9 years ago '04        #119
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
To dudes saying "Eminem makes good music" I have 1 question...

WHEN? As far as I'm concerned, he's retired...
 9 years ago '04        #120
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 AnthonyCruz said:

u r one of the people that probably a.ssume everything that happens negatively to u, is due to racism

"uncle toms" "whitey"

grow up for real

u said "the n*ggas eatin off us".....who's us???black people??? HOW THE fu*k IS EM EATIN OFF BLACK PEOPLE?? seriously, its a wide known fact that whites purchase albums more then blacks do...take a look at the crowds at eminems shows whenever u see a concert, they r like 90% white...so again ill ask, "HOW THE fu*k IS HE EATIN OFF BLACKS?"

eminem was always known for his controversies, from making fun of pop singers like britney, to dudes like fred durst, to the whole gay community, some bully from school, his wife, his mom...sh*t like that sells...on top of that he's funny & witty with it...humor sells...so most of his money is coming from white people ...hes the reason 50 got rich, hes the reason dre got back on the map, so theres black people makin money cuz of him too, whats the problem???

lemme say ur quote again:

"the n*gga's eatin off us"

this is what cracks me up....its ok for u to call him that, but if he says "im the n*gga that'll__________" or if he was to say something like "n*ggas aint fu*kin wit me" u would have a major problem with it, correct???

whats wit the double-standards??? u r obviously racist

EDIT: lemme just add, im not even a big eminem fan, i liked him until "the eminem show" that album was the sh*t, after that he went downhill & stopped giving a fu*k about his lyrics

Last edited by casper; 07-13-2008 at 12:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy