Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2008, 12:37 PM         #61
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
He may not be but the song was, sh*t ill even take the racist comment back. Just change it to "fake white boy who made a racist song"
And we can change ur name from "Southern Boi" to "Fake-ass black gangster rockin some dirty a.ss dreads who thinks talkin sh*t about one of the greatest selling hip-hop artists EVER all while living in the Official breeding grounds of whack Hip-Hop State of Florida will get him respect on the internet."

And yes I WILL talk sh*t about your homo-ass FAKE gangster lookin mug all day long...seeing that this site is predominately men, the fact that you and whomever else have an avi of yourself shows how homo you are or how desperate you are. This is not Myspace...

Name me one black rapper that hasn't dropped cracker or white boy in their music??? C'mon I'll wait...

Not to mention black people DO NOT buy music, white people do...I mean your OWN people DO NOT support your own culture...white people do...the truth is sometime hard to cope with...I understand...but...

Floridians have no place to say what is and isn't right in hip-hop...sorry...Ya'll still think Tricky Daddy is the sh*t and Rick Ross runs hip-hop...

Last edited by KingOfNY369; 07-12-2008 at 12:43 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #62
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 southern_boi said:
fu*k eminem

fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
eminems the man... Real n*ggaz rise!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #63
imtheman23 
space
space
space
$92 | Props total: 0 0
yooo first off lets stop sayin eminem thinks he is a gangster look and listin to his songs hes says hes not a k!ller or a gangster u dont know anything about rap who te fu*k is rino and t whatever ur gay and so are they with ur octipus top u look like a angry rapper who never made it stop hattin on the dude and let it go how can he be racisit when all he hangs out with are black people stop being ingnorint and racist and just because he abused every one of ur fav rappers dont mean u need tp cry like a lil bi*ch let it go dog it ova
 07-12-2008, 01:01 PM         #64
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I like how n*ggas just ignore what a n*gga say just so they can defend they rapper. And everybody talkin sh*t on here yall pie, I got nothing to say to you, you a n*gga talkin sh*t over the internet. n*gga thats the equivalent of talkin sh*t over the phone, pie a.ss aint gonna do sh*t fu*k n*ggas are known to do that. Let me know when you willing to come down here and say something to a n*gga face. Until then all that rappin dont mean sh*t

Now notice a n*gga been trying to make a point, and yall totally ignore that sh*t and start going off on other sh*t like some lil jits. "Oh look at his avatar"

first off I want everybody in this thread talkin sh*t bout how i look to put up a picture of themselves until then you dont got the right to talk sh*t about nobody, either you a lame lookin white boy behind a computer or you lame black kid that looks just as lame as that white boy. One look from you and we can tell you a lame, thats what you afraid of

Second of all, the point of this thread is that emenim is fake. fu*k wantin attention I wouldnt care if 1 person came into this sh*t as long as I got what I had to say off my chest. You taking up for a fake rapper, the same n*ggas that said Buck wasnt real for crying taking up for emenim? Dont tell me the same n*ggas runnin around callin The Game and Lil Wayne fake bloods, taking up for eminem? he just as fake, in hip hop we call out the fake. Sorry if its hard to take a n*gga from the south keep it more hip hop than you

You dont go from this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to this:

thinkin you gone get a pass because you hang around some respected dudes from Detroit. If its one thing you learn around here, if you were a lame when you were young you just dont become hard later. Yeah some fu*k boys might think they hard because them pills fu*kin wit they head and they got some fire in they pocket but you can still see through the fakeness.

Yeah n*gga look at the avatar now, same n*gga Im just givin yall a little sign language now. Keep it real, while yall keep it strictly internet

Your justification of Em being fake is these pictures of him?

[pic - click to view]

Dre

[pic - click to view]

Diddy

[pic - click to view]

Timbo

[pic - click to view]

Kanye

[pic - click to view]

Prodigy

All doin homo sh*t...lookin like f*gs...and what not...but according to your standards...being "FAKE" because they are about different sh*t now than they were 15-25 years ago...no?

People DO change unlike your narrow-minded a.ss...otherwise you woulda chopped off that ridiculous hair-cut

Last edited by KingOfNY369; 07-12-2008 at 01:03 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #65
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 AlexG1989 said:
oh shuut uuuuuuuuuuuup

and the thread starters a str8 up idiot
oh, eat a d*ck :D
 9 years ago '06        #66
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
lmao @ threadstarter gettin' clowned..
 9 years ago '07        #67
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 738 738
jim jones gettin a facial
 9 years ago '07        #68
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 738 738
LMAO@ He talk about racist...but in his sig...his webbie quote say's cracker
 07-12-2008, 02:08 PM         #69
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
My city is like a zoo/The crackers keep us in cages we crazy when we be loose Webbie

People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones...
 9 years ago '06        #70
CoNNECTICUT 
space
space
$1,066 | Props total: 0 0
man tell this thread starter who lookin like Will from the Real World to shut the fu*k up
 9 years ago '07        #71
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
why u even post this thread

this board is filled wit wi.ggers and most are undercover racists themselves of coarse they gon start d*ckridin eminem

and eminem aint been relevant since the eminem show. get over it, this n*gga is not top 5, top 10, top anything

eminem is a phoney
 9 years ago '07        #72
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 slimwillie said:
nother southern hater that is mad at the world cause the whiteman still got him scared. K Rhino T Rock

you say he raps about sh*t he's not? he's fake? is Nas a gun? is Rick Ross a coke dealer? is lil Wayne the Best Rapper Alive? Is Kahled the Best?Is Andre 3000 a gangster

well just in case you have no brains all rappers rap about sh*t their not.
now keep hating and listning to your jibberish

K Rhino is avg at best lots of cats from the south would destroy him
Zro
Luda
Trae
3 Stacks
Face
Devin
Phonte
Bun B
stop...

k-rino is far from average, u didnt even spell his name right

dont say someone is avg if u only heard 1 song from them...especially wen they have 10+ albums
 07-12-2008, 02:47 PM         #73
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
otherwise

Andre3000> Eminem
 07-12-2008, 02:56 PM         #74
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
False.....
u right he only had 3 white families in his neighborhood....fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '04        #75
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 954 954
There's alot of bi*chassness in this thread.....What made u even bring this sh*t up ?
 07-12-2008, 04:19 PM         #76
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I aint saying sh*t about his lyrics. He spits but what does it mean when you spit sh*t that you not about, when you spit sh*t thats not you. I dont see how somebody can respect him as rapper that being that fake. You just dont go from rapping about black girls being dumb to how you about to shoot somebody like you hard and expect people to let it slide

Naw, he aint fu*kin with T-Rock or K-rino

K-Rino

T-Rock
(ignore the second part with wayne)

but that got nothing to do with what Im tryin to say

Come on n*gga put up your picture. Thats the difference between n*ggas like me and you. You care about what people think about you. Probably look like a straight lame or somesh*t, look like a n*gga that get robbed daily or some sh*t
u look like u belong in a zoo, go get a shape up foo
 9 years ago '04        #77
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 AIshiitsonall said:
u right he only had 3 white families in his neighborhood....fu*k outta here
LOL at this farm hill billy white boy fu*k outta here Opie move out of Wisconsin.
 07-12-2008, 04:29 PM         #78
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To thread starter, you posted this on the wrong forum

As soon as I saw the title I was waiting for a swarm of people to wild out
 07-12-2008, 04:31 PM         #79
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even if he is racist, why do you give a fu*k? He makes good music, and I don't know him personally, nor does his views affect me so I don't care.
 07-12-2008, 04:34 PM         #80
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And do you really think every rapper is "about" what they rap? If you do :hang:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy