Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
If you going to go at Eminem for saying something like that when he was 14 you might as well go at 2pac for being racist.
 9 years ago '04        #42
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Eminem = DMX, washed up rappers
 9 years ago '07        #43
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
fu*ker looks like Wish Bone in his avi
 9 years ago '04        #44
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
Looks like a waste of life to me.
 07-12-2008, 11:02 AM         #45
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
This is what I DON'T understand...

Eminem hasn't made sh*t in about 20 years, and cats still call him the Greatest... He has 2 good albums (One classic "MMLP") and cats say he's better than LEGENDS...

He hasn't released any material in YEARS, and his album is anticipated more than DETOX, DR. DRE is a LEGEND, and Em is just a rapper who was hot for 1 period of time... I understand this dude can rap, but damn, he's just a good rapper, we don't even know if he can survive now without controversy... unless he names his album CRACKER to stir up some sh*t, what will he rap about
 07-12-2008, 11:13 AM         #46
onthemicbug1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
rofl look at your avatar ::wow:

You must be a attention wh0ore to make a thread like this
 9 years ago '07        #47
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
dude shut the fuk up seriously. i bet you've said some racist sh*t about white people or any other race, in fact you called him a racist white boy. the double standard makes me laugh, a black talks sh*t about a white person and its all good but if a white person says one thing about blacks then he's a racist devil. grow up, u sound like a lil bi*ch.
 9 years ago '04        #48
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Real talk tho, I say more racist sh*t about black people than Eminem has in public...

and I'm black....
 9 years ago '04        #49
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Real talk tho, I say more racist sh*t about black people than Eminem has in public...

and I'm black....
That don't make you racist, just a uncle tom.
 07-12-2008, 11:27 AM         #50
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you going to go at Eminem for saying something like that when he was 14 you might as well go at 2pac for being racist.
pretty much, pac used to be against whites big time

This is what I DON'T understand...

Eminem hasn't made sh*t in about 20 years, and cats still call him the Greatest... He has 2 good albums (One classic "MMLP") and cats say he's better than LEGENDS...

He hasn't released any material in YEARS, and his album is anticipated more than DETOX, DR. DRE is a LEGEND, and Em is just a rapper who was hot for 1 period of time... I understand this dude can rap, but damn, he's just a good rapper, we don't even know if he can survive now without controversy... unless he names his album CRACKER to stir up some sh*t, what will he rap about
dr.dre is a legend, yeah true, but then why r u pointing out the fact that em hasn't released sh*t in years when niether has dre??? anyway i like em more than I do dre...

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-12-2008 at 11:30 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #51
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
That don't make you racist, just a uncle tom.
Ha, how is that an uncle tom? I just talk sh*t about everybody equally... I can make more fun of my own people than anybody else because I know them better...
 9 years ago '04        #52
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
pretty much, pac used to be against whites big time

dr.dre is a legend, yeah true, but then why r u pointing out the fact that em hasn't released sh*t in years when niether has dre??? anyway i like em more than I do dre...
The difference is, Dr. Dre is already a legend... he put in his work, and his 2 solo albums were both Classics (IMO) not to mention the NWA sh*t...

He survived at least 3 different ERA's in hip-hop, where as Em only survived 1....
 9 years ago '04        #53
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Southern_Boi said:
Anyways I put this up because I witnessed to white kids talkin bout how Eminem is better than 2pac and was real like him. Now if they couldnt see through what he is now, and see this song and video and they still cant see through his "im a gangster" bullsh*t. The song wasnt just about him talkin about black girls. its also about how he didnt always rap about what he does now and how he raps now. He was basically imitating the way artist were rapping back then. Gangster rap came out and now you hear this dude rapping in a whole different style about guns on D12 songs and posing with bandanas on throwing up peace signs because he dont know any gang signs mean mugging his a.ss off. If you can respect a person like that you got sh*t fu*ked up. Hip hop as a culture isnt just about lyrics, respect has always been apart of it. I dont remember showing fake rappers respect being apart of it
lmao n*gga what da fu*k? why would he throw up gang signs if he's not in one.. his crew is D12, if u aint notice he's been posing with bandanas since da MMLP, b4 D12... & he been rappin bout guns since da Slim Shady EP, he just got deeper into dat stuff cus dats what his crew mostly be rappin bout.. dats what them n*ggas is on, them n*ggas aint fake, they from da murder capital.. give it a break, it had to be some ignorant a.ss southern n*gga who bases his credibility on his skin color when I bet u dunno jack sh*t bout his music but them damn singles he's got.. u never met dude in ya life so u would be clueless to whether he's really fake or not, obviously da industry doesnt think so tho cus Loso, Nas, Juelz, T.I., Jay-Z, even da muhfu*ka Lil' Wayne have given dat n*gga his respect... so homie get off his d*ck... everybody makes mistakes & even make racial remarks from time to time, dat dont mean they hate dat ethnicity in a whole

Last edited by polorsport2345; 07-12-2008 at 11:42 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #54
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I like how n*ggas just ignore what a n*gga say just so they can defend they rapper. And everybody talkin sh*t on here yall pie, I got nothing to say to you, you a n*gga talkin sh*t over the internet. n*gga thats the equivalent of talkin sh*t over the phone, pie a.ss aint gonna do sh*t fu*k n*ggas are known to do that. Let me know when you willing to come down here and say something to a n*gga face. Until then all that rappin dont mean sh*t

Now notice a n*gga been trying to make a point, and yall totally ignore that sh*t and start going off on other sh*t like some lil jits. "Oh look at his avatar"

first off I want everybody in this thread talkin sh*t bout how i look to put up a picture of themselves until then you dont got the right to talk sh*t about nobody, either you a lame lookin white boy behind a computer or you lame black kid that looks just as lame as that white boy. One look from you and we can tell you a lame, thats what you afraid of

Second of all, the point of this thread is that emenim is fake. fu*k wantin attention I wouldnt care if 1 person came into this sh*t as long as I got what I had to say off my chest. You taking up for a fake rapper, the same n*ggas that said Buck wasnt real for crying taking up for emenim? Dont tell me the same n*ggas runnin around callin The Game and Lil Wayne fake bloods, taking up for eminem? he just as fake, in hip hop we call out the fake. Sorry if its hard to take a n*gga from the south keep it more hip hop than you

You dont go from this:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

to this:

thinkin you gone get a pass because you hang around some respected dudes from Detroit. If its one thing you learn around here, if you were a lame when you were young you just dont become hard later. Yeah some fu*k boys might think they hard because them pills fu*kin wit they head and they got some fire in they pocket but you can still see through the fakeness.

Yeah n*gga look at the avatar now, same n*gga Im just givin yall a little sign language now. Keep it real, while yall keep it strictly internet
 9 years ago '04        #55
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
^^I cant speak for dude but maybe because Dre has been around a lot longer plus he birthed eminem...?

And for those talking about double standards of racism... IN MY OPINION
Who rules the world and is in positions of power... white people
Who enslaved black people in the past and made up ways to continue it for generations to come... white people

White people started mass racism so black people are still mad and rightly so because sh*t is still going on today... thats why its more sensitive when a white person is racist because you have a history for it and who knows what goes on behind closed doors... but black people being racist is a result of white racism. black people dont hate white people for being white... they hate white people because of what they have done to our people in the past and still now. White people have no reason to hate blacks but they do just because black people are black i.e. the KKK. thats the difference imo
 9 years ago '04        #56
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 AK1 said:
So let me get this straight...

Eminem grew up in an all-black area...
False.....
 9 years ago '04        #57
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Ha, how is that an uncle tom? I just talk sh*t about everybody equally... I can make more fun of my own people than anybody else because I know them better...
false uncle tom (but i know you a posing whiteboy).....

Originally Posted by GoldynChyld421 View Post

and I'm black....
 9 years ago '07        #58
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 742 742
Wait... original poster said fake white boy........last time i checked he was white... o_0
 07-12-2008, 12:29 PM         #59
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
False.....
oh shuut uuuuuuuuuuuup

and the thread starters a str8 up idiot
 9 years ago '07        #60
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 742 742
Original poster talkin about he will keep it real...while we keep it internet...if im not mistaken he is typing here too. And then pulls up old photo's of eminem like look how fake he is....dude pulls out fu*kin family photo's and baby pictures of dude trying to prove a point...ur point is still null and void saying people can't change or go from this to this..life experience changes people..drastic events all different things can change one's persona......you prolly rocked the kid n player eraser head look...then went with the soul glo..den decided you wanted some dreads...how long did it take you to find yourself sweet cheeks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago