Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-12-2008, 02:32 AM         #21
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
I aint saying sh*t about his lyrics. He spits but what does it mean when you spit sh*t that you not about, when you spit sh*t thats not you. I dont see how somebody can respect him as rapper that being that fake. You just dont go from rapping about black girls being dumb to how you about to shoot somebody like you hard and expect people to let it slide

Naw, he aint fu*kin with T-Rock or K-rino

K-Rino

T-Rock
(ignore the second part with wayne)

but that got nothing to do with what Im tryin to say

Come on n*gga put up your picture. Thats the difference between n*ggas like me and you. You care about what people think about you. Probably look like a straight lame or somesh*t, look like a n*gga that get robbed daily or some sh*t
Em sh*ts on both of them
 07-12-2008, 02:32 AM         #22
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
Anyways I put this up because I witnessed to white kids talkin bout how Eminem is better than 2pac and was real like him. Now if they couldnt see through what he is now, and see this song and video and they still cant see through his "im a gangster" bullsh*t. The song wasnt just about him talkin about black girls. its also about how he didnt always rap about what he does now and how he raps now. He was basically imitating the way artist were rapping back then. Gangster rap came out and now you hear this dude rapping in a whole different style about guns on D12 songs and posing with bandanas on throwing up peace signs because he dont know any gang signs mean mugging his a.ss off. If you can respect a person like that you got sh*t fu*ked up. Hip hop as a culture isnt just about lyrics, respect has always been apart of it. I dont remember showing fake rappers respect being apart of it
how you do you feel about BLACK rappers talking down on BLACK WOMEN by degrading them in calling them bi*ches,hoes..and that's on a daily basis musically..you can't listen to a cd before a rapper calls them bi*ches n hoes..
 07-12-2008, 02:41 AM         #23
Adamxxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem would lyrically murder your favorite rapper if he really set his mind to it

i dare someone to say otherwise
 9 years ago '05        #24
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
damn some people writing essays. boooorrrriiinnggg
 9 years ago '04        #25
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Adamxxx said:
eminem would lyrically murder your favorite rapper if he really set his mind to it

i dare someone to say otherwise
otherwise

Andre3000> Eminem
 07-12-2008, 03:45 AM         #26
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminems reply :
 07-12-2008, 03:46 AM         #27
sKIP2K5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
enimen rolls wit n*ggas, hows he racist?..if it wasnt for him 50cent would be nothing but 2 quarters on the street.
 07-12-2008, 04:06 AM         #28
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
Stop bi*chin fu*k Boy
 07-12-2008, 04:45 AM         #29
lamon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay if mariah carrey played your a.ss and you was white...im sure you would be pissed off too..

and im sure if you was white and you could rap...you would say something alittle racist yourself..

im back, hell im darker than my own shadow but i dont understand why blacks and jews can be racist but no one else can.
 07-12-2008, 04:47 AM         #30
lamon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait till the king mater cd comes out.
 9 years ago '04        #31
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
hahahahaha, BLACK GIRLS ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY.

GET MAD MALCOLM X.
 9 years ago '04        #32
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Mysonne said:
otherwise

Andre3000> Eminem
I disagree..........
 07-12-2008, 07:10 AM         #33
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevkhalee said:
It wasnt racist. Its true for the most part.
Black girls are stupid...for the most part. I'm talking a good 90% of black women are worthless.

Threadstarter you need to stop hatin and realize what eminem is.
And that is better than 2pac. I never really like 2pac anyway.
But pac was nothing but a fake and a trouble maker.
If it wasnt for his f*gget a.ss Biggie wouldnt have been k!lled.
everyone give this douchebag some hate.
 07-12-2008, 07:40 AM         #34
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
a dog i aint gunna disrespect you but you need to shut the fu*k up dont try and step on ems toes that foo could rip on anybody but i aint gunna hate on you cuz i dont know you gee
 07-12-2008, 09:49 AM         #35
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but we would never say some sh*t like black people and white people need to be separated from each other. thats what eminem does in this song... he says "white and blacks just don't mix." that is some racist sh*t right there...

he says outlandish sh*t on this tape, which only a REAL racist can say. even if those thoughts had slipped his mind and he freestyled about it, someone who isn't racist would have erased it within ten minutes of recording
believe me that aint racist, the song was about a girl that broke up with him right??? and she was black right??? so obviously he was mad, he was talkin about interacial relationships, not literally seperating blacks and whites... i aint racist but even I a couple years ago hated when I saw a black girl or mexican girl with a white dude... im glad i finally got outta that mindstate

Threadstarter you need to stop hatin and realize what eminem is.
And that is better than 2pac. I never really like 2pac anyway.
But pac was nothing but a fake and a trouble maker.
If it wasnt for his f*gget a.ss Biggie wouldnt have been k!lled.
thats just ignorant dude, eminem is who got me into rap, but he doesn't hold a candle to tupac... and u rather biggie than pac??? u rather someone who beats women and raps about it??? thats the main reason i cant fu*k with biggie's music, even though i like a few songs here & there but i cant respect that sh*t

and uhhhh no, pac didn't r*pe that lyin a.ss skeezer that sucked his d*ck a couple nights before on a dancefloor

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-12-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #36
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
I disagree..........

It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me.

-Eminem

Eminem and others agrees

- Andre 3000 is the best rapper currently.

9th Wonder

- Andre 3000 is the best rapper out.

Nas

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-12-2008 at 10:17 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #37
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
fu*k what ya'll talkin bout, that song OFFENDS ME!!!

I mean, how can you make some sh*t that wack? what the fu*k was he on?
 07-12-2008, 10:15 AM         #38
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips" Eminem

I disagree
"If I ever gave a fu*k i'd shave my nuts, tuck my d*ck in between my legs & cluck, u mothafu*kin chickens aint brave enough to say the stuff I say so just tape it shut... sh*t half the sh*t I say I just make it up to make u mad so kiss my white nekkid a.ss" >>>>>>>>>> whoever ur fav rapper is
 9 years ago '04        #39
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
"If I ever gave a fu*k i'd shave my nuts, tuck my d*ck in between my legs & cluck, u mothafu*kin chickens aint brave enough to say the stuff I say so just tape it shut... sh*t half the sh*t I say I just make it up to make u mad so kiss my white nekkid a.ss" >>>>>>>>>> whoever ur fav rapper is
It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, 2Pac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me.

-Eminem
 9 years ago '04        #40
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
This is what I DON'T understand...

Eminem hasn't made sh*t in about 20 years, and cats still call him the Greatest... He has 2 good albums (One classic "MMLP") and cats say he's better than LEGENDS...

He hasn't released any material in YEARS, and his album is anticipated more than DETOX, DR. DRE is a LEGEND, and Em is just a rapper who was hot for 1 period of time... I understand this dude can rap, but damn, he's just a good rapper, we don't even know if he can survive now without controversy... unless he names his album CRACKER to stir up some sh*t, what will he rap about
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago