most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6707 pageviews
158 comments

Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget

fu*k Eminem

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch? .. eature=related

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch? .. eature=related

Fake a.ss white boy.

Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-12-2008 at 12:57 AM..

158 comments for "Eminem Fans I Aint Gone Let Yall Forget"

9 years ago '08        #2
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Let it go dog its over
 9 years ago '06        #3
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
 TheKid21 said:
Let it go dog its over
It would be over if they stopped puttin dudes name in list of people that he dont deserved to be mentioned with
 07-12-2008, 01:04 AM         #4
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get this comment straight though. I wouldnt have a problem with him if he was real but he aint. He a in closet fake racist white boy
eminem aint racist
 9 years ago '06        #5
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
eminem aint racist
He may not be but the song was, sh*t ill even take the racist comment back. Just change it to "fake white boy who made a racist song"
 07-12-2008, 01:14 AM         #6
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

you sound like a 12 year old. yea he said bunch of bullsh*t on a track but it dont mean he was serious. grow the fu*k up every artist say stuff thats outta this world but do they actually mean it or do it ? fu*k outta here go educate urself if u think eminem is racist. eminem >>>>>>>>>> ur favorite rapper f*g**t
 07-12-2008, 01:14 AM         #7
chloroform 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea man, as a black eminem fan, i was taken aback by the whole thing. now, whenever i see any of his interviews and all that, i just can't help but think about him talkin sh*t about black people with his white friends on the low.

he was young, though. we all do dumb sh*t when we're young. plus his song yellow brick road really explained the whole mindstate behind why he ended up doing it.
 07-12-2008, 01:15 AM         #8
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
He may not be but the song was, sh*t ill even take the racist comment back. Just change it to "fake white boy who made a racist song"
lol so apperantly u have never heard a black rapper make a rasict song about white people? fu*k outta here buddy
 9 years ago '04        #9
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

u mad cuz eminem will destroy any artist u listen to
 9 years ago '06        #10
John_Dillinga 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
 Southern_Boi said:
fu*k Eminem

Fake a.ss white boy.

Not this sh*t again... :banghead:

It's been what 5 years now, Let go of the hate...
 07-12-2008, 01:28 AM         #11
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let it go..eminem is top 10 best mc's ever..
 07-12-2008, 01:30 AM         #12
jabberwockey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chloroform said:
yea man, as a black eminem fan, i was taken aback by the whole thing. now, whenever i see any of his interviews and all that, i just can't help but think about him talkin sh*t about black people with his white friends on the low.

he was young, though. we all do dumb sh*t when we're young. plus his song yellow brick road really explained the whole mindstate behind why he ended up doing it.
yea. i agree. i really didn't know how to feel about it. he was young when he did, but honestly, i wouldn't do that sh*t i was young no matter what.

i'm white, and i'll admit, when i was younger, me and my white friends did clown on some of the dudes in our school who were ghetto and ignorant, and sometimes statements like "damn black people" or something ignorant like that slipped into the conversation, but it was really just all jokes. the town i live in is so diverse, that i can clown on black people about their stereotypes in front of them, and black people can do the same to me, and no harm is done, and no feelings are caught.

but we would never say some sh*t like black people and white people need to be separated from each other. thats what eminem does in this song... he says "white and blacks just don't mix." that is some racist sh*t right there...

he says outlandish sh*t on this tape, which only a REAL racist can say. even if those thoughts had slipped his mind and he freestyled about it, someone who isn't racist would have erased it within ten minutes of recording

and don't call me racist for my post. i'm jus being real. i realize sumone is gonna catch feelings, but i just wanted to explain why i think eminem was out of line for that sh*t.

and, as for the argument of black people saying racist things in a song... i agree those are also out of line, but i'm WHITE and i understand the difference between a black guy saying racist things and a white guy saying racist things. at the end of the day, tha black guy still doesn't have any serious problems with the random white guy. but the racist white guy will have problems with the random black guy...
 07-12-2008, 01:37 AM         #13
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The original poster is just mad because he looks like a retarded Hustle Man.
 9 years ago '07        #14
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 9 years ago '06        #15
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
I aint saying sh*t about his lyrics. He spits but what does it mean when you spit sh*t that you not about, when you spit sh*t thats not you. I dont see how somebody can respect him as rapper that being that fake. You just dont go from rapping about black girls being dumb to how you about to shoot somebody like you hard and expect people to let it slide

{XtoDaZ} said:
Naw, he aint fu*kin with T-Rock or K-rino

K-Rino

T-Rock
(ignore the second part with wayne)

but that got nothing to do with what Im tryin to say

HR_Paperstacks said:
The original poster is just mad because he looks like a retarded Hustle Man.
Come on n*gga put up your picture. Thats the difference between n*ggas like me and you. You care about what people think about you. Probably look like a straight lame or somesh*t, look like a n*gga that get robbed daily or some sh*t

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 07-12-2008 at 01:48 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #16
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 1700 1700
i dont think that sh*t is racist at all

i use to say sh*t like "white chicks r madd dumb" all the time when i was younger, n i got madd white friends, have fu*ked w/ white girls, doesnt mean i hate them or that i am racist, its all opinion and preference, he obviously met some black chick(s) that he ended up having problems w/ and in the heat of the moment he said that...that was far from a racist comment, more of a stereotype if anything and ppl do sh*t like that all the time...stop being so sensitive
 9 years ago '04        #17
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 {XtoDaZ} said:
false...
 9 years ago '06        #18
Southern_Boi  OP
space
space
Anyways I put this up because I witnessed to white kids talkin bout how Eminem is better than 2pac and was real like him. Now if they couldnt see through what he is now, and see this song and video and they still cant see through his "im a gangster" bullsh*t. The song wasnt just about him talkin about black girls. its also about how he didnt always rap about what he does now and how he raps now. He was basically imitating the way artist were rapping back then. Gangster rap came out and now you hear this dude rapping in a whole different style about guns on D12 songs and posing with bandanas on throwing up peace signs because he dont know any gang signs mean mugging his a.ss off. If you can respect a person like that you got sh*t fu*ked up. Hip hop as a culture isnt just about lyrics, respect has always been apart of it. I dont remember showing fake rappers respect being apart of it
 9 years ago '06        #19
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Southern_Boi said:
It wasnt racist. Its true for the most part.
Black girls are stupid...for the most part. I'm talking a good 90% of black women are worthless.

Threadstarter you need to stop hatin and realize what eminem is.
And that is better than 2pac. I never really like 2pac anyway.
But pac was nothing but a fake and a trouble maker.
If it wasnt for his f*gget a.ss Biggie wouldnt have been k!lled.

Last edited by kevkhalee; 07-12-2008 at 02:29 AM..
 07-12-2008, 02:29 AM         #20
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy: shut the fu*k up n get over it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago