how long does it usually take for karmaloop to restock on shirts that are sold out?

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2008, 04:58 PM         #1
7871 pageviews
7 comments

llayo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how long does it usually take for karmaloop to restock on shirts that are sold out?

I saw this shirt in karmaloop.com yesterday I went to make an order for it today and it was sold out. How long does it take for karmaloop to restock on shirts and stuff?

7 comments for "how long does it usually take for karmaloop to restock on shirts that are sold out?"

9 years ago '04        #2
^SPREWELL 
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
depends, if its populiar they will restock it maby a few weeks later or months, but mostly they wont re-stock anytime soon.
 9 years ago '04        #3
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
depends on the shirt and which company its coming from....

Some stuff doesnt get restocked, due to the fact the company shipped out all their product to the distributors and have no intentions of making more...So whatever each shop has thats all theyll have...
 07-11-2008, 07:04 PM         #4
llayo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its an LRG shirt
 9 years ago '06        #5
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
...Try to find another store that has it... seriously....Karmaloop takes awhile to restock and that's even if they restock....But that LRG might get restocked if it was released with that new shipment of LRG...
 9 years ago '04        #6
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
stupid question yo... it has nothing to do with Karmaloop. it's up to the buyers and how much stock whatever brand decides to ship to them. you hardly see restocks on any clothing website, unless its just some super hyped sh*t...

ex: dead serious...
 9 years ago '04        #7
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
the dead serious sh*t was produced in limited numbers...that was known before it was released...its not up to the buyers...if it was there would be thousands of dead serious hoodies...Its all a matter of what the company plans on doing with the design and deciding if they thousands out there or not....Reason why some of these companies can charge a lot just for a tee or whatever it may be is cause you wont see people all over the place wearing it, people will pay for that, to be "exclusive"...If they produce a sh*t ton of them and everybody and their momma has one the sh*t will become real lame and they will fall of quick...

like i said its all a matter of the shirt....tehres a lot of LRG shirts...some which get restocked/reproduced and others which dont...

but like said, just look elsewhere meanwhile
 9 years ago '04        #8
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
i bought 6 shirts from the new LRG line and the sh*t came the very next day!!!!!!!!

props karmaloop
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago