The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-17-2008, 02:45 AM         #141
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t was bananas. Ledger threw it down. Saw a screening 2n. I was wondering about the next villian. But when is the next movie even going to be made? Bale is doing that John Conners sh*t, like 3 movies I heard.
 9 years ago '04        #142
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Hurricane Ra said:
That sh*t was bananas. Ledger threw it down. Saw a screening 2n. I was wondering about the next villian. But when is the next movie even going to be made? Bale is doing that John Conners sh*t, like 3 movies I heard.
No one is sure. Word is Chris Nolan may or may not return. Funny thing is though... Christian Bale, Chris Nolan, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman's schedules are clear for 2010 which is odd it being mid-2008 and all. So maybe 2010?
 9 years ago '04        #143
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
108 views 0 replys damn.
 9 years ago '04        #144
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
Thanks, Wanted to see what he looked like, since I'm going to skip seeing this.
 9 years ago '04        #145
Young_Deezy 
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 15 15
fu*k dat we need da riddler, poison ivy, or catwoman.
Penguin wouldn't be bad.
 9 years ago '04        #146
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
I heard it will be the riddler as a cyber-terrorist.
 9 years ago '07        #147
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 |JOHN| said:
thank god i'm finding out everything that happens before i see the movie *sarcasm* lol
I know right....and no spoiler mention
 9 years ago '07        #148
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 sjrocc05 said:
catwoman? please we dont need a catwoman we need a good villain like Bane or some really good sh*t that hasnt been in a movie before!!
True but I betcha Bane is far from where they're lookin at. They're probably lookin for the main characters not people like Clayface. I think they need to incorporate the Scarecrow more if they don't in this one.
 9 years ago '04        #149
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$797 | Props total: 334 334
 Jumpoff21 said:
Thanks, Wanted to see what he looked like, since I'm going to skip seeing this.
you're gonna skip dark knight? you're a f*g sorry
 07-17-2008, 03:09 PM         #150
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane Ra said:
IF nolan does it bale will

and it wont go into production probably for 2-3 years from now, nolan doesn't like to rush his projects, he siad he was interested in doing a 3rd batman but wants to do other projects, plus you have to remember just because bale is signed on for a few movies, those movies he could already be done shooting his scenes or is almost done

im pretty sure hes already done shooting most his T4 scenes
 9 years ago '04        #151
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
 Burym3ag said:
you're gonna skip dark knight? you're a f*g sorry
true.
 07-17-2008, 05:56 PM         #152
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Just watched Batman: Gotham Knight which is the bridge between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and he takes out Deadshot and Scarecrow in the film along with some other villains as well. Worth a watch for Batman fans for sure it shows how Batman has trained and advanced his skills between the movies.
Does Christian Bale provide the voice for Batman... like do all the characters in Batman Begins/Dark Knight do the voice over for Gotham Knight?

And im glad to hear Bale will bail if they introduce Robin... smart move...:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #153
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25857 25857
whoever it is it's going to be hard to out do heath that n*gga k!lled the joker part (no pun intended)
 9 years ago '04        #154
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
$128,234,852
 9 years ago '04        #155
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 R. Joven said:
$128,234,852
and not a penny more
 07-18-2008, 02:35 AM         #156
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPOILERS if not seen yet.....So everyone's watching the movie......Gordon gets shot, they tell his wife he's dead.....then the movie just jumps and all of a sudden Gordon is sitting across from Joker in the interrogation room, Batman beats his a.ss, then Rachel and Harvey are in trouble!!!! WTF!!!!

Then the theater managers and security comes in and the film goes off, lights up.....they put the print together wrong and have the end of the film and the middle flipped. Can't fix it so everyone gets two free passes to see it whenever. So disappointed.

Some of the die hard white boys were about to flip though! sh*t was hilarious. One guy was like "I'll wait here till 3am in the morning quietly, but I want to see the Dark Knight TONIGHT!"

Awwww well, a n*gga got 2 free movie tickets to use anytime whenever so thats straight.
 9 years ago '04        #157
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
Well I went to the midnight showing and I must say this is the best Batman movie yet....Ledger role was simply put "iconic"...There were good twist...things I didnt see coming....Thats really all I got....I thought I was in for a let down because the hype was so big...But They've delivered again...Bale once again was top notch...ledger's Joker was perfect...even Harvey Dent/Two-Face was done well...

any thoughts?
 9 years ago '04        #158
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4288 4288
the movie has left me speechless.....i dont know if their are any words to describe how good it is.

legders joker k!lled jacks with the pencil scene alone
 9 years ago '04        #159
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 625 625
First of all...I must say, The Dark Knight is the movie of the year. That Pencil Scene was a fukin problem and when the batpod detached from the batmobile...I knew we had a winner on our hands. The theme of "you either die a hero, or live long enough to become the villian" was rampant until the very end.

Chris Nolan>>>>>>>>_____________ Your Favorite Movie Director.
 9 years ago '04        #160
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
haha the pencil scene is redicolous, heath did the joker justice, best superhero movie to date, get your a.sses to the theatre and check it out:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy