The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #921
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6296 6296
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I was also thinking that near the end of this, Bruce Wayne would be involved in a serious fall on his head (since Roman fell on his head as a baby).

Final scene would be Alfred greeting Dr. Thomas Elliot to work on Bruce Wayne, who was reported to have suffered an injury in a skiing accident (this movie takes place during the winter months).

As Wayne lays there, nearly unconscious, he manages to say "Thomas?"

To which Dr. Elliot replies, "Hush".

THAT WOULD BE THE MOST GANGSTER ENDING EVER.....!

:agreement6::applause:
 9 years ago '07        #922
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6296 6296
 Illstreet said:
If they can somehow make "Mr. Freeze" work in Nolan's realistic world, then I want Daniel Day Lewis with bald head and all... Only person I can see being a really scary, realistic villian that might superceed the Joker is Day-Lewis.

But I've been wrong before...
Day lewis could play a fu*king chair and make it interesting as hell....i think he would be a sick riddler as well...even hush or black mask could use someone like him ..but dont forget he selects his roles super wisely ...unless he cant win or be nominated for an oscar he isnt doing it
 08-24-2008, 10:10 PM         #923
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what my catwoman would wear:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #924
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4311 4311
Who else thinks it's gay they merged this thread with the ideas for Batman 3???
 08-24-2008, 11:46 PM         #925
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Who else thinks it's gay they merged this thread with the ideas for Batman 3???
I agree... ya think there's somewhere else I should go with this? If I start another thread it might just get merged again. I was really appreciating the kudos and the critiques. Why so serious, MODs?
 9 years ago '04        #926
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I agree... ya think there's somewhere else I should go with this? If I start another thread it might just get merged again. I was really appreciating the kudos and the critiques. Why so serious, MODs?
Man, i got no idea. I was enjoying reading all the ideas. Now they will just be mixed in with all the other bullsh*t and no one else will contribute.
 08-25-2008, 12:48 AM         #927
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Man, i got no idea. I was enjoying reading all the ideas. Now they will just be mixed in with all the other bullsh*t and no one else will contribute.
i made a new thread so who knows. it's updated too i added new people and lines etc
 08-25-2008, 01:24 AM         #928
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I thought about making The Penguin a homos3xual. That could be interesting.
...Robin homos3xual instead?

I fu*kin HATE Robin though, I'm glad Nolan won't add that cornball character to the series.

Tattered_Hoody said:
No, but if you wanted to spin it that way it'd be doable.

Hush is Thomas Elliot.

Dr. Thomas Elliot was a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. Like Bruce Wayne, Elliot was born into a wealthy family. Unlike Wayne, however, Elliot hated his parents. Driven by his desire for independence and wealth, he cut the brakes on his parents' car, causing a crash that k!lled his father. His mother was saved in an emergency operation by Dr. Thomas Wayne, which enraged young Elliot. While at a summer camp with Bruce, Tommy attacked a boy and ended up in a psych ward. He irrationally blamed Bruce and Martha Wayne for his outburst, but he was soon released from the psych ward by an intern named Jonathan Crane. His anger was fueled further by the subsequent murder of the Waynes, which put Bruce Wayne in just the situation Elliot had hoped to create for himself. Elliot's mother later succumbed to cancer, leaving him with the family fortune. Although he went on to Harvard and became a successful surgeon, Elliot continued to hold an irrational grudge towards his childhood friend.

At some point in his career, Elliot became the doctor of Edward Nigma (also known as the Riddler). Nigma, diagnosed with terminal cancer, eventually hijacked one of Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus pits to regain his health. During this mystical treatment, which renders the participant temporarily insane, the highly intelligent Nigma experienced an unexpected epiphany, realizing that Bruce Wayne was Batman. After discovering that they had a common hatred for Wayne, Elliot and the Riddler decided to pool resources to bring him down. To this end, Elliot created for himself the persona of Hush.

)

I thought about introducing Thomas Elliot into my idea. I still might, but near the final third of it.
I think that would be a perfect way to introduce the Riddler...played by Daniel Day Lewis or Johnny Depp.
 08-25-2008, 01:46 AM         #929
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...Robin homos3xual instead?

I fu*kin HATE Robin though, I'm glad Nolan won't add that cornball character to the series.

I think that would be a perfect way to introduce the Riddler...played by Daniel Day Lewis or Johnny Depp.
No Robin. Too young. Maybe mention something about the Flying Graysons, but not him. Not yet.

Daniel Day Lewis would make an awesome Thomas Elliot or Hugo Strange. In the 4th, I can easily fit both.

I introduce Hush as the final word of this 3rd story. Hush and The Riddler would be central to the 4th story, which I'll think about. I'm done talking about it in this thread though unless the new thread I made gets merged like the old one did.
 08-25-2008, 05:14 PM         #930
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Tattered, how you gonna call it "Knightfall" and not include Azrael? At least reference some Wayne Enterprises employee as Jean Paul or SOMESHING.
I didn't get that far yet. I planned on having a Wayne employee or detective John Paul Valley, and considered him being the "temporary Batman" after Bruce Wayne's injury near the end of my story.

Jean Paul would operate GCPD's Night Wing, and would work with Detective Sawyer.

Nice catch though as to why I called it Knightfall and didn't include Azrael.... there is a method to my madness, trust me. ;)
 9 years ago '04        #931
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5128 5128
well by end of tonight or tomm dvd should be out guys
enjoy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #932
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
the actual dvd wont be out until december. the one you have is a screener. thats why it says "PROPERTY OF WARNER BROS" i mean you can remove that but it still isnt DVD quality, the dvd wont be out until late november or early december. theres no possible way someone will have a dvd they havent even published. my friends dad used to work for warner brothers and we would get any movie that was in theaters but it had the PROPERTY OF WARNER BROS at the bottom, and that release doesnt bad, but its nothing close to dvd quality.
 9 years ago '04        #933
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
the actual dvd wont be out until december. the one you have is a screener. thats why it says "PROPERTY OF WARNER BROS" i mean you can remove that but it still isnt DVD quality, the dvd wont be out until late november or early december. theres no possible way someone will have a dvd they havent even published. my friends dad used to work for warner brothers and we would get any movie that was in theaters but it had the PROPERTY OF WARNER BROS at the bottom, and that release doesnt bad, but its nothing close to dvd quality.
DVD and Blu-ray drops Decemeber 9th.
 9 years ago '04        #934
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 JFamis said:
DVD and Blu-ray drops Decemeber 9th.
cant wait, thats when ill get a ps3 and a few blu-ray movies :D
 9 years ago '07        #935
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
i finnally saw the movie is was cool i guess people on here over hyped it

Its was cool but not as mind blowing as i thought it would be
 09-13-2008, 05:31 AM         #936
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw this movie and it was pretty good
but if people say this movie will never be topped its just because heath ledger
died...that is it....
i still dont think this is the best movie ever though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy