The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #901
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
still no sidekick for Batman? think about it...not something as a corny as Robin, a new improved sidekick, fresh, like they did with the joker
 9 years ago '04        #902
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
Ventriloquist and Scarface...
 9 years ago '04        #903
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 fazzjoe said:
still no sidekick for Batman? think about it...not something as a corny as Robin, a new improved sidekick, fresh, like they did with the joker
I'm good on Robin, even if they do update him. Man, from reading everyone's ideas... I wish they would keep these going like James Bond or something. But I know it would end up sucking.
 9 years ago '08        #904
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2399 2399
The bad thing about The Dark Knight was, they didn't give us a hint of what villian is going to appear in the next film like they did in Batman Begins.
 9 years ago '04        #905
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 Cooked Brickz said:
The bad thing about The Dark Knight was, they didn't give us a hint of what villian is going to appear in the next film like they did in Batman Begins.
Gary Oldman said Riddler is going to be the next villain.
 9 years ago '06        #906
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
Adrien Brody or Hugo Weaving for the Riddler. :applause:
 08-24-2008, 01:58 AM         #907
TonyRich82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, Tattered Hoody...we definitely should collaborate on some fan fiction style sh*t. But, did you know that "Tiny" from the boat scene on Batman was based around The Black Mask? Well, I gotta do some studying on him, but I don't think he is that well known of a villain to be in the 3rd Batman. Ra's Al Ghul wasn't a major villain, but he was a MAJOR character in the Batman storyline. Black Mask wasn't even in Batman: The Animated Series. I think Riddler/Hush could be an amazing story, especially because of Hush's backstory with Bruce Wayne.
 9 years ago '07        #908
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,107 | Props total: 6316 6316
tiny ...you mean DEBO!? (if thats who youre tlking about)

wouldnt that be some sh*t if he was the main villain in the next batman series

"BATMAN YOU GOT KNOCKED THE fu*k OUT!!!"

------

no but on the real you mofos should be writers.....sh*t sounds so legit to how the series should go ...they def need to go to 4 and end it there...so much you could do with the hush/black mask/riddler characters because they all tire together....i think a NEW sidekick would be dope ...not robin though
 08-24-2008, 07:41 AM         #909
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot - Nightclub owner, arms dealer. nicknamed The Penguin because of his physique, walk, and talk. It's not a name he appreciates. Chronic smoker. Can hardly understand a word he says. Carries an umbrella. It doubles as a gun. You don't want to find that out, because it's the last thing you ever will. Cobblepot's Ice Palace is the most popular venue in Gotham, and is notorious for facilitating criminal activity. However, Cobblepot seems to get a free pass because he knows so much useful information.

Deadshot - Expert marksman. Customer of The Penguin. Mercenary.

Roman Sionis - CEO of Janus Corporation, his parents' company. Roman inherited Janus corporation after his parents were k!lled when their house burnt down. Roman was the arson, but was not even considered a suspect. Roman's parents were friends with Bruce's parents, which forced Roman to be friends with Bruce. Bruce was always nice to Roman but Roman hated Bruce because in private his parents hated Bruce's parents. However, Roman hated his own parents even more for wearing a False Face, a mask in public. His parents also covered up his faults and ushered him into a great position in their company immediately out of high school. Throughout his life Roman has been considered a failure, a spoiled good for nothing brat. He never smiles. He rarely shows emotion, as if he wears a mask to the world.

Circe - Roman's executive a.ssistant/model girlfriend, whom he was enamored with upon sight. He immediately hired her and courted her. Roman is madly in love with her. Roman's parents do not approve of Roman's relationship with her, and forbid him to continue seeing her or propose to her. Roman plans to propose to Circe soon.

Charles Sionis - Father of Roman. CEO and Founder of Janus Corporation, a global cosmetics company that started as a small line of make up. When Charles hires Roman and quickly makes him VP, Roman starts to pester his father about different types of products, like face paint cosmetics and waterproof cosmetics. Charles tells his son that his ideas are too radical and risky.

Bruce Wayne - Nearly one year after the deaths of Rachel Dawes and Harvey Dent, Bruce Wayne has expanded his company's product and services line to include law enforcement surveillance equipment and a better trained police force. Bruce Wayne is revered for his donations. He also vows to do whatever he can to bring Batman to justice.

The Black Mask - The creator of False Face Society, the new and upcoming criminal force in Gotham City. After losing his company and his love, Roman destroys his family's mausoleum and carves a piece of his father's onyx coffin into a black mask. The Black Mask convinces his crew that Wayne's contributions to GCPD will only continue if he isn't k!lled and Wayne Enterprises destroyed. Furthermore, Mayor Garcia and Commissioner Gordon pose threats as well. "Gotham's Triumvirate", as Roman puts it, "will fall". The Black Mask convinces The FFS that by eliminating the mayor, the commissioner, and the moneyman, there will be nothing left for Batman to save. The Black Mask concocts a plan to eliminate all three men.

Commissioner Gordon - Regarded by the citizenry as a hero and by the criminals as a serious threat, Commissioner Gordon must deal with having to play the role of Batman hunter and Batman helper.

Mayor Garcia - After nearly a year of crime free streets, things are starting to pick back up in Gotham. Mayor Garcia will have some important decisions to make regarding the future safety of Gotham, and at what cost.

Alfred Pennyworth - Now with Wayne Manor and the lower corridor complete, Alfred maintains the new residence.

Lucius Fox - CEO of Wayne Enterprises, Lucius Fox continues to a.ssist Batman and Bruce Wayne, and maintain his seecret.

Rupert Thorne - Corrupt politician who wants to be Mayor. He is the opposing candidate in the upcoming election. Cobblepot has the goods on Thorne, who must play by his rules to keep his dreams of being mayor alive.

Selina Kyle - Cat burglar, freelance spy. Hired by Gotham's elite and Gotham's crimelords for various tasks. She plays both sides of the table. She has been called "The Catwoman" because of her tight black outfit and skimask that sports very tiny "cat ears", as if this particular ski mask was meant for a female. Her body leaves no doubt that she is anything but female. When she isn't playing the role of "Catwoman", she works as a lounge singer at the Ice Palace, Oswald Cobblepot's night club. Her identity is kept secret, except from Cobblepot.

Marion Grange - The District Attorney of Gotham City. Marion is against the Batman and wants him brought in more than any other criminal in Gotham... for now.

.................................................. ....................

A year has passed since the deaths of Rachel Dawes and Harvey Dent.

Batman is an outlaw. Wanted. Gordon is the hunter, and the helper.

Peace exists through Gotham. There is crime, but it is not as violent and widespread.

A string of burglaries lately has business owners and citizens demanding more security and surveillance. Mayor Garcia unveils the Night Wing, a high tech, unmanned aircraft that does real time satellite surveillance for Gotham City. Thanks to a generous donation and promise of more by Bruce Wayne, Gotham is able to build a very respectable Gotham Security department. There is a price, as civil liberties seem to be diminishing in the process. Garcia and Wayne do not see eye to eye.

Janus Corporation, a global cosmetics company based in Gotham, has fallen upon some hard times, primarily due to a recent event in which women were seriously injured and their skin damaged when they used a new waterproof makeup that was put on the market without proper testing. Roman Sionis, CEO of Janus, has no choice but to sell his company to his long time "friend", Bruce Wayne. Lucius Fox explains the stipulations of the buyout, that a new board of directors will be installed, and without Roman. Fox reminds Roman that the only reason this deal is even possible is because of the friendship of Charles Sionis and Thomas Wayne, the fathers of Roman and Bruce, respectively, and friends of Lucius Fox.

Roman Sionis was dropped on his head, Roman Sionis is better off dead. - schoolkid taunt during Roman's childhood

Rejected by his fiance, the beautiful model Circe, an enraged Roman destroys his family's mausoleum. His parents, badly burned in the fire that k!lled them, were encased in onyx suits. After the fire Roman removed the onyx helmet from his father's corpse, and in its reflection saw a new identity born... The Black Mask.

Using money and fear, The Black Mask emerges as a major player in Gotham's underground, and it gets the attention of Oswald Cobblepot. The Black Mask promises that if Cobblepot helps him take down, in The Black Mask's words, "Gotham's Triumvirate", Mask will make Oswald richer and more powerful than he could ever imagine.

Rupert Thorne is running against Garcia for mayor. Thorne is a very influential politician, but has a dark side to him. The Penguin blackmails Thorne in order to get Thorne to play by his rules, by paying Selina Kyle to lure Thorne into infidelity and get it on video. Thorne, a married man and father of 2, would lose any hope of becoming mayor.

Cobblepot, an arms dealer on the side, knows just the man to help execute the plans being devised - A mercenary with excellent marksmanship, known only as Deadshot.

Deadshot is hired to a.ssassinate Mayor Garcia. Without Garcia, Gordon, and Wayne, The Black Mask believes Batman will be helpless and the city will be unable to resist the False Face Society.

The Black Mask makes sure that no one k!lls Wayne but him. However, Deadshot makes The Black Mask agree that Deadshot gets first shot at Batman.

Cobblepot hates Gordon, and wants to k!ll him. The men agree that they will each let the other get first chance at k!lling who they want.

Deadshot - Mayor Garcia & Batman
Cobblepot - Gordon
Black Mask - Wayne

Selina Kyle, who got to know Bruce Wayne when she was hired to perform at the merger party in the new Wayne Manor, learns of the plans. Torn between her loyalty to "Ozzy" and her newfound attraction to Bruce, she must decide to take a stand, which is something "The Catwoman" is not used to having to do.

Last edited by Tattered_Hoody; 08-24-2008 at 08:53 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #910
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
well i dont know much about the batman series; however i do like the black mask plot idea and all. it sounds very intriguing and appropriate. but thats just my opinion. keep posting ideas about it.
 08-24-2008, 09:26 AM         #911
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
well i dont know much about the batman series; however i do like the black mask plot idea and all. it sounds very intriguing and appropriate. but thats just my opinion. keep posting ideas about it.
thanks, i just updated the idea in my previous reply.
 08-24-2008, 09:39 AM         #912
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought about making The Penguin a homos3xual. That could be interesting.
 08-24-2008, 09:57 AM         #913
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:confused12:I was doing some reading on-line....Hush and Black Mask sound like the same character...is that true?
 08-24-2008, 10:06 AM         #914
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
:confused12:I was doing some reading on-line....Hush and Black Mask sound like the same character...is that true?
No, but if you wanted to spin it that way it'd be doable.

Hush is Thomas Elliot.

Dr. Thomas Elliot was a childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. Like Bruce Wayne, Elliot was born into a wealthy family. Unlike Wayne, however, Elliot hated his parents. Driven by his desire for independence and wealth, he cut the brakes on his parents' car, causing a crash that k!lled his father. His mother was saved in an emergency operation by Dr. Thomas Wayne, which enraged young Elliot. While at a summer camp with Bruce, Tommy attacked a boy and ended up in a psych ward. He irrationally blamed Bruce and Martha Wayne for his outburst, but he was soon released from the psych ward by an intern named Jonathan Crane. His anger was fueled further by the subsequent murder of the Waynes, which put Bruce Wayne in just the situation Elliot had hoped to create for himself. Elliot's mother later succumbed to cancer, leaving him with the family fortune. Although he went on to Harvard and became a successful surgeon, Elliot continued to hold an irrational grudge towards his childhood friend.

At some point in his career, Elliot became the doctor of Edward Nigma (also known as the Riddler). Nigma, diagnosed with terminal cancer, eventually hijacked one of Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus pits to regain his health. During this mystical treatment, which renders the participant temporarily insane, the highly intelligent Nigma experienced an unexpected epiphany, realizing that Bruce Wayne was Batman. After discovering that they had a common hatred for Wayne, Elliot and the Riddler decided to pool resources to bring him down. To this end, Elliot created for himself the persona of Hush.

)

I thought about introducing Thomas Elliot into my idea. I still might, but near the final third of it.
 08-24-2008, 10:22 AM         #915
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was also thinking that near the end of this, Bruce Wayne would be involved in a serious fall on his head (since Roman fell on his head as a baby).

Final scene would be Alfred greeting Dr. Thomas Elliot to work on Bruce Wayne, who was reported to have suffered an injury in a skiing accident (this movie takes place during the winter months).

As Wayne lays there, nearly unconscious, he manages to say "Thomas?"

To which Dr. Elliot replies, "Hush".
 9 years ago '06        #916
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
That sounds like a wicked ending to the next movie and good backdrop for the movie after taht. love it
 9 years ago '04        #917
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Id go with Riddler,(Played by badguy in the Martrix) and Catwoman(played by Angelina Jolie) Ive never read the Black Mask storyline, its sounds like it could work though. Eventually they should use The Black Hand,(Grant Morrison's current story arch)
 08-24-2008, 03:14 PM         #918
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they can somehow make "Mr. Freeze" work in Nolan's realistic world, then I want Daniel Day Lewis with bald head and all... Only person I can see being a really scary, realistic villian that might superceed the Joker is Day-Lewis.

But I've been wrong before...
 9 years ago '06        #919
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
no catwomen please and no robin only a couple new villains and batman on the run intensified with hatred from gotham.
 9 years ago '04        #920
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 413 413
I'm fine with no Catwoman

But man Tattered, nice fu*king job.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy