The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2008, 04:11 AM         #881
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TValles said:
No they said JOKER k!lled 5 people...
You need to watch the movie again homie. It's pretty evident the Joker k!lled ALOT more than 5 people. At the end Gordon said they couldn't cover up the fact that DENT k!lled 5 people, 2 cops...then Batman said blame it all on him. Why would they want to cover up the Joker k!lling 5 people when he was a known psycho that did all of his dirt in public?
 9 years ago '07        #882
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
wow they didn't cut the black men any slack in this movie with the exception of morgan freeman. every 5 minutes a black extra plus michael jai white died in this movie. sh*ts pretty fu*ked up. other than that, this is like the best comicbook movie ever made next to sin city, and v for vendetta. :dancingcool:
 08-09-2008, 07:52 PM         #883
M.A.G. OR CHAOS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ Did not notice that till you mentioned it. Thats F'd^

Last edited by M.A.G. OR CHAOS; 08-09-2008 at 07:54 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #884
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Grave said:
If this is the official thread, they should have at least spelled the movie title correctly,
haha didn't even notice that
 08-23-2008, 07:03 PM         #885
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the next movie should have Black Mask because Black Mask's story is almost the polar opposite of Bruce Wayne.

Here are some examples:

Roman Sionis hated his wealthy parents because in reality they were despicable people who talked down about others in their community. They essentially wore a "mask" in public.

Bruce Wayne loved his parents and they were very well respected.

Roman k!lled his family and took control of their company.
Bruce's family was k!lled and he eventually got control of his company.

Roman is a poor Businessman, Bruce is not. Roman reluctantly sells his business to Bruce, and is very angry about it. He felt humiliated and visits his mother's mausoleum, smashing the ebony coffin lid and creating a mask out of it. The Black Mask.

Bruce Wayne went back to his fear (bat cave) and created his own mask, to become The Batman.

So, Roman, now bitter and resentful of Bruce Wayne, who took over his company, turns to the underground and crime, and finds he excels at it.

He creates the False Face Society, a group of thugs who wear masks as they go around committing their crimes.

Keep in mind the mob is essentially out of business now since Dent locked up most of the cronies, and the Joker/Two Face k!lled the big dogs (Chechen, Maroni, etc). So the False Face Society become the major criminal organization in Gotham City.

Still resentful of Bruce Wayne, Roman (Black Mask) turns his sights toward him, and the employees of Wayne Enterprises.

Black Mask has the CEO, Lucius Fox, kidnapped.

Meanwhile, Batman is still the hunted enemy of Gotham, so Bruce has a dilemma. How can he save Lucius and Gotham from Black Mask and the False Facers, but do it without Batman?

He can't, so The Dark Knight returns.

Ideally the ending would be a confrontation with Black Mask, where Batman discovers who he is, etc... In the comics Black Mask was badly burnt in a fire, and disfigured, with the mask destroyed. He then gets locked up in Arkham, and is #2 in command behind the Joker ("This city belongs to me.") .

In the end, Batman would be vindicated by Gordon and the citizens of Gotham, and he once again is the hero Gotham needs.

Now this is just a vague, superficial plot outline. Of course other factors can be involved, like:

1: A new vigilante in Gotham since Batman is MIA... the Catwoman?
2: Minor villains, like The Riddler or the Penguin. The Riddler could be on the hunt for WHO Batman really is, and if he finds out it's Bruce Wayne (or if already knows like Mr. Reese does (Mysteries?), he can tell Black Mask this information which will enfuriate Black Mask even more (which may make him kidnap Lucius, for example).
3: The Penguin can be a minor mob-esque figure, like a night club owner Oswald Cobblepot, nicknamed the penguin because he has a funny nose, funny walk, and makes funny noises (think Jon Stewart's d*ck Cheney impression).

I think Black Mask could be a very real character in Nolan's universe considering the previous 2 movies and the type of world we are transported to. Also, his seemingly mirror-image of Batman/Bruce Wayne could make for some great storytelling.

Black Mask should be the main villain, who starts to spoil a blossoming and brighter Gotham after he (Roman Sionis) is forced to sell his company Janus Corp. after his bold new line of cosmetics leaves women disfigured. Of course, Bruce Wayne, an old "friend"(his family really despised the Waynes, but wore a mask in public and acted friendly), buys Janus Corp.

Sionis is embarrassed, even more when he proposes to his fiance' at the merger party and she rejects him in front of everyone.

Sionis blames Bruce Wayne for this, and destroys his family's mausoleum, he escapes.

Embarrassed, he takes a piece of the black coffin that was destroyed and creates a mask to intimidate people. He then must turn to the underground to get revenge since the
general public laughs at him. He becomes Black Mask.

The False Face Society becomes the major criminal organization in the city, and Batman, still public enemy number 1, must return.

Black Mask receives a letter from an Edward Nygma.

"You want Wayne, I want the Batman."

The Riddler ends up being Mr. Reese, who knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne, so he knows that he can use Black Mask to get to Wayne without having to go through Batman.

Throw in Catwoman as a vigilante in Batman's absence, and a possible love interest...

Maybe even an awkward, funny looking, walking, and talking nightclub owner/criminal named Oswald Cobblepot and you can make for one very interesting story.

"Why do they call him The Penguin?"
"Once you meet him, you try to remember his name."

That'd be a decent plot for a movie.

Just something I was thinking about. Comments are appreciated!
 08-23-2008, 07:13 PM         #886
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forget to mention, Roman got control of his company when his parents died in a house fire.

A fire that he started.
 9 years ago '05        #887
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
sounds kinda good....maybe you should write the plot and sell them the story
 9 years ago '04        #888
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 4304 4304
I don't think Batman will be MIA at the start of the next movie though. I think he will be f!ghting crime still but the general public thinks he is a cop murderer.
 08-23-2008, 08:30 PM         #889
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
sounds kinda good....maybe you should write the plot and sell them the story
wouldn't that be something. Roman would be the perfect choice because in The Dark Knight we had Dent, the White Knight. In this one we'd have Roman, who is basically the opposite of Bruce Wayne, choosing evil instead of good, after getting billions from their families.

Not sure if Reese would end up as the real Riddler... maybe as a tool used in trapping Batman.

Catwoman would be a great vigilante and love interest Wayne needs Batman the way Selina Kyle needs Catwoman. This adds an element of similarity (despite the opposite s3x) to go along with the element of contrast (Roman).

Selina could be the fiance... that'd be interesting. In one version of the comics, Catwoman k!lls Black Mask by shooting him in the face.

The Penguin could be a supporting role as well, perhaps as a weapons dealer or some other kind of ungerground boss. He would be awkward and "The Penguin" name would be an insult, used behind his back because his real name is ridiculous... Oswald Cobblepot, come on.

Maybe I'll make a story just for the fun of it. I'm halfway there ;)
 08-23-2008, 08:36 PM         #890
TonyRich82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should...I'm writing a fan fiction for Batman 3 (The Dark Knight Falls) based around The Riddler & Hush, which I think would be the best choice for the next Batman.

BUT...I think it's stupid for them to leave out Catwoman from the series. Because she was a PIVOTAL role in Batman AND Bruce Wayne's life. It's undeniable. But, it would be dope if instead of a Catsuit, Selina just wore like a catburglar outfit. Like all black, slim and slender fit, and she wears a ski mask style mask that only shows her eyes and mouth, but it has like these little cat ears at the top of it. Like a skiing mask for ladies or something. That could be dope and fit the Nolan-verse of Batman.
 08-23-2008, 08:39 PM         #891
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
I don't think Batman will be MIA at the start of the next movie though. I think he will be f!ghting crime still but the general public thinks he is a cop murderer.
That's fair... and worthy of consideration. By MIA I mean he won't be able to do as much good since he is basically wanted and not accepted. In TDK Gordon said he likes reminding people he's out there. That was because they fear him. Criminals know they can get him arrested. Some of the "fear" is gone.

Plus, this Gotham would be brighter and more hopeful, as the mob is just trying to rebuild... this is where Roman's money comes in and Black Mask quickly rises to power within the new ungerground. The False Face society could be some kind of radical organization, similar to a terrorist group. The new mob is less concerned with money and more concerned with controlling the people through fear and intimidation. By doing this, they'll control the money too.

All of the people involved in this movie would have a personal issue with not just Batman, but Bruce Wayne. That is what would make the movie more complex. It isn't just an enemy of the vigilante, but a personal vendetta against the man behind the mask.

Some titles could be "The Black Mask", "The Dark Knight Returns", "Gotham", "Knightfall", or "The Mask of The Knight"
 08-23-2008, 08:42 PM         #892
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TonyRich82 said:
You should...I'm writing a fan fiction for Batman 3 (The Dark Knight Falls) based around The Riddler & Hush, which I think would be the best choice for the next Batman.

BUT...I think it's stupid for them to leave out Catwoman from the series. Because she was a PIVOTAL role in Batman AND Bruce Wayne's life. It's undeniable. But, it would be dope if instead of a Catsuit, Selina just wore like a catburglar outfit. Like all black, slim and slender fit, and she wears a ski mask style mask that only shows her eyes and mouth, but it has like these little cat ears at the top of it. Like a skiing mask for ladies or something. That could be dope and fit the Nolan-verse of Batman.
Did you steal my word document? LOL

I absolutely would include Selina/Catwoman because it goes with my theme. Every individual in the movie has an alter ego or other name.

Bruce Wayne / Batman
Selina / Catwoman
Roman / The Black Mask
Mr. Reese / The Riddler? (Edward Nygma as a Pseudonym, or maybe his captor? Not sure about this yet, or even if I'd have The Riddler.... still thinking)
Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin
 08-23-2008, 08:44 PM         #893
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd save Hush for a Batman/Superman movie, but that's just me!
 9 years ago '08        #894
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17123 17123
Summarize all that

I just think they need to continue the DARK theme with characters people know

I am sure everybody doesn't knows about Black Mask.
 08-23-2008, 09:48 PM         #895
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knowing nolan he will go with deadshot/black mask something along those lines

i have a feeling he might go with the hush story, not word for word but like how he did with the k!lling joke
 08-23-2008, 09:54 PM         #896
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Styl3s said:
knowing nolan he will go with deadshot/black mask something along those lines

i have a feeling he might go with the hush story, not word for word but like how he did with the k!lling joke
I thought about using Deadshot in a small, but important role = a.ssassinating the mayor.

Deadshot is known to be under the control of his boss, Black Mask.

Hush would be difficult because a major part of the story is Bruce Wayne fracturing his skull and needing time to recuperate. It'd have to be one of those "one year later" type of deals...
 9 years ago '07        #897
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,095 | Props total: 6294 6294
Im feeling that .....even more character development for bruce wayne/batman and more in depth villains ....thats what makes great super hero movies...

good sh*t ....i was hoping for riddler...but what you threw out sounded pretty enticing as well
 08-23-2008, 10:50 PM         #898
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually like tattered hoody's idea. I do agree that Black Mask should be the main villain in the next movie. He's one of the few villains that is as sinister as the Joker, and he would be perfect if Nolan wants to go out with a bang. The only thing this I don't agree with is including Catwoman. I just think her inclusion is unnecessary at this point and would take up too much time from the main plot.

I think Penguin should play the role of a major mobster who quickly gained control in Gotham after Batman's MIA following TDK. Go with Black Mask's origin as stated in this thread and have him start the False Face society which brings crime in Gotham to new dangerous heights never seen before. Black Mask eventually k!lls off Penguin, cementing himself as the number one villain of Gotham.

During all this time, Batman is doing detective work under a number of different aliases, keeping tabs on the criminal world and letting the cops do their jobs since it is too dangerous for him to f!ght crime as Batman; but when the Black Mask starts terrorizing the city, Batman feels that he has no choice but to return and put a stop to him.

So now Batman begins to slowly tear down Black Mask's criminal empire, leading Black Mask wanting to k!ll Batman. Keep in mind Batman also has to worry about the Gotham police department going after him. At this point someone with the codename of the Riddler enters the picture and offers to give Black Mask Batman's secret identity in exchange for a "partnership." Black Mask agrees and his hatred for Bruce Wayne/Batman increases knowing that this same person humiliated him as a businessman and now as a criminal. He then goes about kidnapping Lucious Fox as stated in this thread. Challenging riddles are left pertaining to his whereabouts to lure Batman and k!ll him.

Batman eventually solves these complex riddles to rescue Lucious Fox and finally has his showdown with the Black Mask. Batman eventually defeats the Black Mask and then out of nowhere Riddler makes his presence, revealing himself to be Mr. Reese. Mr. Reese goes on a long monologue explaining how much he loves riddles and how he wants to k!ll Bruce Wayne for the attention that he lacked growing up, then puts a gun to Lucious's head and tells Batman in order to save Lucious, he must solve an "impossible" riddle or Lucious will be k!lled. Batman solves it leading Riddler to become shocked that someone actually was able to solve this riddle, giving Batman the opportunity to subdue him and save the day, thus redeeming himself in the public eye.

9 years ago '04        #899
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Mr. Reese is not the Riddler. Nothing about him says 'The Riddler' to me. Quite a few people have been reaching with that "mysteries" thing. He's just a nosey guy who tried to blackmail Bruce. lol Story sounds pretty good nonetheless.
 9 years ago '04        #900
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,979 | Props total: 4304 4304
I actually have a feeling it's going to be Riddler and Hush in the next movie and Nolan will take liberties with the story (ex. Harvey Dent/Two-Face) to make it work within what he's trying to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago