The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #721
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 StateProperty88 said:
to be honest i got a WAY different interpretation of the boat scene. i felt the only group of people that had good in them was the CRIMINALS.

fact of the matter is the only reason the civilians didnt blow up the other boat was because they were scared to actually take the life of another.

let us not forget those civilians did have a vote on wat to do and the verdict was clear in terms of wat to do...BLOW UP THE OTHER BOAT.

but with the criminals tiny, i always call him tiny no homo, actually threw the remote out because he thought it was the right thing to do. if he thought the right thing to do was to blow up the boat he would have, but he didnt
so you ended up with the same result...but for two different reasons
the way i saw the boat scene:

joker called it a social experiment.

he wanted to see if the criminals can act righteously and he wanted to see if the 'good civilians' were able to k!ll. joker was testing both groups' ability to act outside themselves.
 9 years ago '04        #722
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
i had to laugh everytime joker got punched for some reason.
 9 years ago '06        #723
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25675 25675
well he was actually wrong once when he gave the boats the bomb to blow each other up even the people who were saying let me do it i won't tell them u allowed me to say i took it from yuo when they got it they still threw them out the window and joker said awww well i gess everyone can't play
 9 years ago '04        #724
worldofnutz 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 1 1
 Dash420 said:
this one is def fukin funny...the one u posted is fukin retarted and not funny

now that had to be some of the gayest sh*t i've ever seen, not funny all, and the joker looks like a cartoon version w/ down syndrome.
 9 years ago '04        #725
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 worldofnutz said:
now that had to be some of the gayest sh*t i've ever seen, not funny all, and the joker looks like a cartoon version w/ down syndrome.
 07-27-2008, 12:40 AM         #726
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good points, this movie was set up great....cant wait to get it on dvd
 9 years ago '04        #727
BADBOI 
space
space
$6,459 | Props total: 0 0
 worldofnutz said:
i had to laugh everytime joker got punched for some reason.
^^^^^

9 years ago '04        #728
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
in a way i still think the joker was right since the majority of the boat voted to actually blow up the other boat but nobody wanted to "dirty" their hands which makes their character look TWICE as worst, not only are you selfish with your life but your selfish with your reputation, and we all know the majority of the criminals were for it as well.

but at the end of the day this society is selfish and hypocritical in reality just like the joker points out, i heard of a game show in a foreign country where they go to a restaurant with only 2-3 but all equally priced meals on the menu, what happens is the first customers meal is payed for but from there on they ask the customer if they would like to pay for the NEXT person's meal which is basically the same as what they wouldve payed if no one actually payed for theirs first, if the restaurant went through 30 people with everyone paying for the next person's meal (which is basically the same thing as paying for your meal in the first place) then all the restaurants profit that day would be donated to charity but can you imagine that even after giving the customers FULL details of the whole game people still refused to pay and walked out? The Dark Knight really did point out the hypocrisy and selfishness in society.

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-27-2008 at 01:55 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #729
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4283 4283
 BurninLz said:
LOL another thing I noticed in the street scene where the mayors talking and eventually the joker tries to shoot him, there's a wide shot of the cops hlding their guns in front of the podium and u can see heath standing there at attention with a hilarious look on his face LOL

I was wondering to myself how none ofbthe other cops noticed dude standing there with huge scars on his face
see i just figured that all the cops with the rifles in attendance were the joker's men...seeing as how he tied up a group of about 5 or 6 guys in the room Bruce wayne found and they said they took their uniforms and stuff
 9 years ago '04        #730
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 PutYouOnGame said:
bout time we found the only person in the world that doesn't like the movie
I like these batman's but the batman begins was boring for the first 45- 1hr no lie.

AlCapone said:
you need a hd joint for this.

Last edited by kg81; 07-27-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #731
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Dnt think iv ever been more excited to buy a movie on blu ray
 9 years ago '05        #732
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
Nolan and the writers (goyer and nolan's brother) did a great job and definitely deserve an oscar nod for this.

Ledger and Nolan showed us a joker that is someone we would fu*king avoid in real life. Looking at past joker's, i think some of us would be like, damn i'd be alright being his henchmen or something, but fu*k that idea with this joker. He works alone and is always one step ahead of everybody else. There's a fine line between genius and insanity and this joker showed multiple times in the film, that he can be both.

i dont know about anyone else, but i feel like, the third movie has to delve more into this rivalry between batman and Joker. Just based on the story's progression i feel like this is where the third film has to go.

Bruce/Batman has nothing left: the city's against him, rachel's dead, Harvey's gone over to the evil side and gotham has no more white knight to protect it.

What batman does have is the Joker, locked up in Arkham and a lot of bottled up disdain for him.

Nolan's gonna have a hard time thinking of a script that doesnt include The Joker because this is really the only guy that'll push batman/bruce over the edge to the point that batman/bruce will have to break their one rule to take him down.

Their gonna have to stop at The Dark Knight or find another joker for the third one. They could just have a brooding and mentally disturbed batman in the third film, but the villain has to take advantage of that and be relentless at it.
 9 years ago '04        #733
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 BurninLz said:
Dnt think iv ever been more excited to buy a movie on blu ray
 07-27-2008, 07:29 PM         #734
Tha Termihator  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 burninlz said:
dnt think iv ever been more excited to buy a movie on blu ray
get batman begins blu ray while you wait
 9 years ago '05        #735
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
to me it seemed like rachels death wasn't even an emphasized thing in the script. It seems like they didn't even play into the mourning process of her with any of the characters.

They shulda kept katie holmes too IMO
 9 years ago '05        #736
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 kg81 said:
I like these batman's but the batman begins was boring for the first 45- 1hr no lie.

you need a hd joint for this.

Naw man that first 45-1hr was ill. The training he went through and sh*t. That was definitely on point and necessary to set up the story of how he became Batman.
 9 years ago '06        #737
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
300 million

halfway to titanic already and it's only been 10 days!
 9 years ago '04        #738
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
 AlCapone said:
i been saying that to everyone.

sh*ts gonna be watched A LOT
 9 years ago '05        #739
bootsy 
space
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 591 591
 TheKidHypno' said:
300 million

halfway to titanic already and it's only been 10 days!
It's gonna have to have strong staying power to get even close to Titanic. The thing about Titanic is that it started slow and picked up steam and women and teenage girls went to go see it 4-5 times. I mean there would nothing that would make me happier than TDK beating Titanic but right now I don't see it.
 9 years ago '08        #740
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 2196 2196
 bootsy said:
It's gonna have to have strong staying power to get even close to Titanic. The thing about Titanic is that it started slow and picked up steam and women and teenage girls went to go see it 4-5 times. I mean there would nothing that would make me happier than TDK beating Titanic but right now I don't see it.
I don`t know cuz. TDK has all kinds of crazy momentum. Most of the n*ggas I know have seen the sh*t multiple times. But I agree though, I don`t see it beating Titanic either...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy