The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #681
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 psylence2k said:
anyone else feel like there is no way the sequel could top this? Only thing i could think for part 3 would be Riddler with Bane as his muscle and Catwoman doing her thing on the side. Nolan would have to bust his a$$ to write a script closely as good and hope whoever is cast as riddler and catwoman seriously bring it and even have Bale step up.
yea i highly doubt this movie will be topped. the joker was the movie. heath's brilliance was the movie. as good as the script was and as good as the rest of the cast was, it was heath ledger that put the movie over the top.

im hoping the dvd will have some deleted scenes. i fiending for more joker scenes.
 9 years ago '04        #682
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
 BurninLz said:
Ur absolutely right andbi culdnt have said it better myself but at the same time joker won also..

Kinda Like Alfred said sum PPL get victory outta other ppls defeat and misery..

Ya joker failed at having the citizens blowing eachother up and he failed at having batman k!ll him, but he won in the senses of 1..he ruined batmans plan of retiring.. 2.. He undid all the good Harvey did..3.. Gothams worse than ever..4.. He k!lled Rachel..5.. He k!lled all those ppl.

So really, jokers sitting in arkham laughing his a.ss of right now while batman has to do what he doesn't Wna do.. Continue to be batman. Also he is mourning Rachel, his only hope for a normal life is dead. And Gotham is worse than ever.

So u tell me who won?

It culd go both ways, which is why this was such a great movie
Exactly,it can definitely go both ways cause in a sense both batman/joker won.Like he said "U complete me" and he wasn't lyin...Joker proved his point and its why batman tells gordon they can't let joker win.So dependin on how u look at it,joker proved his point yet batman/gordon didnt let him ruin ppls hope(harvey goin mad).It was the ultimate good vs evil,and the villan was rooted for jus as much as the hero.Its a great movie
 9 years ago '04        #683
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
 Switchc2390 said:
I don't think it's accident that they set the movie up to have no definite winner...Sets up great for a sequel or for a finale to the series.
After seein the movie,I really wish Heath was here for a sequel.Him & Bale could carry this rivalry wit their characters on for a few more sequels lol.It was jus a great hero vs villan setup,2 bad it can't be finished
 07-26-2008, 05:44 AM         #684
~WčB~HůStLŕ~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they can not top this one....this movie is on some godfather 2 level
but if they decide to do another one....i hope they wait a couple of years...like 6 years or so.....and 3rd installment & final chapter would "the dark knight returns"
 9 years ago '04        #685
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
only n*gga i can see following Heath's performance and i kno its a bold statement buh it seems logical 2 me...

dis n*gga Johnny Depp...hes bou the weirdest acting genious 2 follow that sh*t..he probably would as good or even better
 9 years ago '06        #686
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
what was the purpose of the bank robbery?

9 years ago '05        #687
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 psylence2k said:
anyone else feel like there is no way the sequel could top this? Only thing i could think for part 3 would be Riddler with Bane as his muscle and Catwoman doing her thing on the side. Nolan would have to bust his a$$ to write a script closely as good and hope whoever is cast as riddler and catwoman seriously bring it and even have Bale step up.
i dont think they can

its not only a good movie but it makes me u think

its not a simple movie

i hope they can top it but its hard to top a possible classic movie.dont want to call it a classic until a couple years pass by
 9 years ago '04        #688
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 Velveeta00 said:
what was the purpose of the bank robbery?

The Joker threatens the mob with their own money. It's quite obvious.

"It's not about money, it's about sending a message."

Last edited by rashad0715; 07-26-2008 at 11:05 AM..
 07-26-2008, 11:17 AM         #689
ILLMATIC_RIDAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read man opened up my eyes to some details that went over my head
 9 years ago '07        #690
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
joker took the L. batman did exactly what alfred had already told him to. "make the choice no one else can". the fact that nobody could get to him gave him the ability to take the fall for everything and save dent's legacy. thereby allowing gotham to keep hope and keep f!ghting crime and corruption.

and its a shame ledger died, he was fu*kin great. everything i expected times 10. and well written.

Last edited by Jayceon; 07-26-2008 at 11:29 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #691
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 rashad0715 said:
The Joker threatens the mob with their own money. It's quite obvious.

"It's not about money, it's about sending a message."
basically, sets up the mobs agression for the mob meeting scene, and just adds more character build up for the crazy joker persona.
 9 years ago '06        #692
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
props ^^

07-26-2008, 12:11 PM         #693
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesus Christ said:
no offense but its a script... of course hes gonna be right in a movie... its a movie... I dont think the writers would be dumb enough to leave holes like that opened
PROPS...

MAJOR PROPS to the screenwriters as it was very well written...I dont think you could point out a loophole.
 9 years ago '06        #694
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
 infrared AJ6 said:
of course joker won. he has nothing to lose.

thats the greatness and brilliance of a villain like joker. whether he accomplishes anything or not, he does not lose. BUT anything he does accomplish is a victory for him. he even said himself in the interrogation room with batman, that batman can't threaten joker with anything. no one has anything on joker. he has no past, he has no friends, he has no family, no loved ones, he doesnt need money, he doesnt need respect. he has no aim but to create chaos because thats entertaining to him. like he said, hes just a 'dog chasing cars. he wouldnt know what to do with one if he caught one. he just does things.' the world is just a playground to him. thats what makes him so dangerous. he has no limits. society has a plan, order, moral code to live by and protect. all these rules are like an intricate set of dominoes. joker just wants to knock them all down. BUT not for his gain, but rather for everyones loss.

you cant beat a man that cant lose.

joker >>>>
couldn't have said it any better

9 years ago '07        #695
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
Joker sittin in the asylum with jigga in the background

"I WILL NOT LOSE!"
 9 years ago '05        #696
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 infrared AJ6 said:
of course joker won. he has nothing to lose.

thats the greatness and brilliance of a villain like joker. whether he accomplishes anything or not, he does not lose. BUT anything he does accomplish is a victory for him. he even said himself in the interrogation room with batman, that batman can't threaten joker with anything. no one has anything on joker. he has no past, he has no friends, he has no family, no loved ones, he doesnt need money, he doesnt need respect. he has no aim but to create chaos because thats entertaining to him. like he said, hes just a 'dog chasing cars. he wouldnt know what to do with one if he caught one. he just does things.' the world is just a playground to him. thats what makes him so dangerous. he has no limits. society has a plan, order, moral code to live by and protect. all these rules are like an intricate set of dominoes. joker just wants to knock them all down. BUT not for his gain, but rather for everyones loss.
Exactly my point u can make a case for both winning, which is why this is one of the best movies iv ever seen.

The slums needs threads like this, bcuz the world needs scripts like this

you cant beat a man that cant lose.

joker >>>>[/QUOTE]
 07-26-2008, 03:29 PM         #697
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

lmao cant stop laughing at this sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #698
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,559 | Props total: 5226 5226
thats the fu*king gayest sh*t ever as soon as that dude playing joker said a word I turned that crap off very bad and horrible.
 9 years ago '04        #699
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,559 | Props total: 5226 5226
does anyone remember the part where he said to batman that if he had k!lled a random person or something that they wouldn't care about him but if they had k!lled a dude from government they would go all ballistic and sh*t something around those lines? That was the real truth ness out of that sh*t.
 07-26-2008, 05:11 PM         #700
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy looks like a body of the real guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago