The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #661
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 PutYouOnGame said:
joker lost cuz his whole plan was to turn regular citizens against each other and for batman to k!ll him

making harvey dent go postal was part of the plan to make the citizens go bad...but since that never got out and batman took the blame joker's plan failed
@ Deebo old a.ss
 07-25-2008, 06:49 PM         #662
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just about to say that ^^^

about tha boat
 9 years ago '06        #663
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
wow..nice job covering every point in the movie.
but you're right about the joker though.
 07-25-2008, 06:54 PM         #664
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good points made in this thread. this is why the dark knight >>>>
 9 years ago '05        #665
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Even in the comics, the Joker's past is left up to the imagination so that's not a hole in the movie.

Per Wikipedia
I thought his name was Jack Napier?
 07-25-2008, 06:56 PM         #666
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
I thought his name was Jack Napier?
no that was just in the '89 Batman movie. is real identity is unknown.
 9 years ago '05        #667
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
i feel the thread starter is correct that the joker was right about what he said but he still didnt win. he was right about people turning on each other.

...but i also found it VERY interesting that he told about 3 different stories about how the scars were made on his face. but i just saw that as him being crazy and just continuously changing his story
 9 years ago '05        #668
space
space
Is there going to be a sequal to this? If so they gotta come with it!!! Cuz Heath played the Joker perfectly. And they gon have to TOP that cuz he passed away
 9 years ago '05        #669
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
I dnt think iv been more excited to buy a movie on blu ray
:wow:
 07-25-2008, 07:32 PM         #670
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
This Ill whatever n*gga still talkin? Blow my balls n*gga...yeah I'm a film student, graduating with my BA in a semester and a half, I'm at the top of damn near all my film theory classes, written papers you couldn't even understand....wanna read up on the Lacan theory as it relates to George Romero's original Night of the Living Dead.....or how about Dziga Vertov's two camera concept of capturing life unawares?

I mean I could go on for days....how about the depiction of dystopian futures as it relates to sci-fi films of the mid nineties until the present? Or would you rather discuss the thematic elements of active and passive male archetypes and sadistic voyeurism as it relates to the film Being John Malkovich?

Since you so bent on predicting my future let me fill you in on some more.....lets see I'm already getting paid for directing/shooting/editing various film projects, I make more spare change doing freelance illustration, and I have a steady job working for JVC that pays me around 2,000 a month and only requires me to work 4-5 hour shifts 1 or 2 days out of the week....

So to end this discussion the only burger patties I'll be flipping are those saggy flapjacks attached to your moms chest when I lay her across her back for her annual plumbing inspection.

Don't try to discuss film with me boy, your way out of your league, and the fact still remains that n*ggas voice is funny as fu*k and the fact that he continues to use it while speaking with people who know his true identity makes if funnier.

Just cuz you quoting Mos Def in your sig don't make you smart n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #671
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 *eckounltd1972* said:
The Joker lost because of the boat plan. He wanted to prove that people valued the lifes of regular citizens more than criminals, but the regular citizens would have rather died with the criminals than lived while the criminals died by themselves.
true ... come on ecko why the avy ... haha...
 07-25-2008, 08:19 PM         #672
Complex Am I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how he could make almost anyone work for him and not fu*k him ova.
 9 years ago '04        #673
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 big jeffrey said:
did anyone go back and see if that guys name tag in the bank actually said edward nigma? i also heard that certain scenes you can only see in the imax version.. this true?
Those same scenes are in the regular version. But the specific scenes that were shot with IMAX cameras you'll get the full scope of. You want the full Dark Knight experience, IMAX is it.

As far as Edward Nigma goes. IAB..It's all bullsh*t. lol
 9 years ago '05        #674
space
space
 magatsu said:
This Ill whatever n*gga still talkin? Blow my balls n*gga...yeah I'm a film student, graduating with my BA in a semester and a half, I'm at the top of damn near all my film theory classes, written papers you couldn't even understand....wanna read up on the Lacan theory as it relates to George Romero's original Night of the Living Dead.....or how about Dziga Vertov's two camera concept of capturing life unawares?

I mean I could go on for days....how about the depiction of dystopian futures as it relates to sci-fi films of the mid nineties until the present? Or would you rather discuss the thematic elements of active and passive male archetypes and sadistic voyeurism as it relates to the film Being John Malkovich?

Since you so bent on predicting my future let me fill you in on some more.....lets see I'm already getting paid for directing/shooting/editing various film projects, I make more spare change doing freelance illustration, and I have a steady job working for JVC that pays me around 2,000 a month and only requires me to work 4-5 hour shifts 1 or 2 days out of the week....

So to end this discussion the only burger patties I'll be flipping are those saggy flapjacks attached to your moms chest when I lay her across her back for her annual plumbing inspection.
Don't try to discuss film with me boy, your way out of your league, and the fact still remains that n*ggas voice is funny as fu*k and the fact that he continues to use it while speaking with people who know his true identity makes if funnier.

Just cuz you quoting Mos Def in your sig don't make you smart n*gga.

I AM NOW DEAD: lol:
 07-25-2008, 11:41 PM         #675
Kudafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
i didnt read all you wrote but

what about the 2 boats,,,? joker said they would blow one of them up and they didnt,,
That's exactly what I was about to say...
 07-26-2008, 12:06 AM         #676
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wasnt right tho since batman didnt k!ll him
 9 years ago '05        #677
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
I don't think it's accident that they set the movie up to have no definite winner...Sets up great for a sequel or for a finale to the series.
 9 years ago '07        #678
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 rashad0715 said:
Those same scenes are in the regular version. But the specific scenes that were shot with IMAX cameras you'll get the full scope of. You want the full Dark Knight experience, IMAX is it.

As far as Edward Nigma goes. IAB..It's all bullsh*t. lol
yup. saw the movie twice, once in IMAX and once in a regular movie theatre. theres no edward nigma.
 9 years ago '07        #679
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
of course joker won. he has nothing to lose.

thats the greatness and brilliance of a villain like joker. whether he accomplishes anything or not, he does not lose. BUT anything he does accomplish is a victory for him. he even said himself in the interrogation room with batman, that batman can't threaten joker with anything. no one has anything on joker. he has no past, he has no friends, he has no family, no loved ones, he doesnt need money, he doesnt need respect. he has no aim but to create chaos because thats entertaining to him. like he said, hes just a 'dog chasing cars. he wouldnt know what to do with one if he caught one. he just does things.' the world is just a playground to him. thats what makes him so dangerous. he has no limits. society has a plan, order, moral code to live by and protect. all these rules are like an intricate set of dominoes. joker just wants to knock them all down. BUT not for his gain, but rather for everyones loss.

you cant beat a man that cant lose.

joker >>>>
 9 years ago '04        #680
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
anyone else feel like there is no way the sequel could top this? Only thing i could think for part 3 would be Riddler with Bane as his muscle and Catwoman doing her thing on the side. Nolan would have to bust his a$$ to write a script closely as good and hope whoever is cast as riddler and catwoman seriously bring it and even have Bale step up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago