The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-24-2008, 12:56 PM         #621
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
I mean its already jokes when it comes to how angry and frustrated that n*gga be but the sh*t that had me and my friend dying laughing is that he even uses that voice when speaking to people who know his identity. That sh*t is hilarious. Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on.

Imagine if you knew Batman and this n*gga pop up in costume puttin on that deep angry voice for no reason. Like n*gga why the fu*k you still talkin like that? I know who you are....fu*k you tryna intimidate me for?
 magatsu said:
Yes I do understand that, calm down bat groupie, you see this line in my original post....

"Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on."

Doesn't change the fact that its fu*kin hilarious. Like n*gga why you so angry? "WHERE IS HE!!!!!" Calm down and I might tell you....

Anyway get outta here with all that sh*t, the point is about when he's talking to people who know his identity. I mean he talks to Alfred/Rachel/Fox normally as long as he doesn't have the mask on, even when he's discussing Batman stuff. The whole idea that he has to do that voice when he puts on the mask is funny as fu*k.

"JUST TYPE IN YOUR NAME WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!"

Like n*gga stop talking to me like that, I'm not tryna f!ght you, I'm on your side.
 magatsu said:
Hahahahaha like your really serious!?!?!? Your really catching feelings about this!?!?! Whatever man, you got it. Sorry for ridiculing your hero.....Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were masterpieces of filmmaking of such heights never before witnessed before. Christoper Nolan has never and will never make a better film, Christiane Bale is the god of all actors, and that was Heath Ledgers best performance to date. The film will go on to gross 15 billion dollars world wide and sweep every category during the Oscars.....

Let me calm down before you start yellin in the batman voice. I swear its a goddamn shame how seriously people take movies sometimes......and I'm a film student, got me shaking my head....jumping to defend a film when no one even said anything bad about it.
:applause:
Anyways, I honestly laughed when he was speaking. I know why he talks so angry but it seems like every word ends softly/slow and not stern. Idk if that makes sense.
 9 years ago '04        #622
nycrazyb 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I still think Catwoman's the best choice. It's marketable, it makes sense with the story, and it's not a bright character. I was reading the imdb board a minute ago board, and saw this with someone posted, and it makes sense on how to bring her into the story

2 girls I would think about giving the role to.

Rachel McAdams

[pic - click to view]

Emily Blunt

[pic - click to view]

those are some bad chicks, but have either of them done action roles?
 07-24-2008, 01:18 PM         #623
88'  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IllmaticYungin said:
am i the only one anticipating the 3rd "Scars" stories and fel crushed when batman interrupted him
Which scene are you talking about.
 9 years ago '05        #624
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
What I think is funny is that dude has the same voice in every movie, but when he talks out of a movie he sounds like a new york firef!ghter or some sh*t...
 9 years ago '04        #625
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 JaeRell said:
bale's batman voice is wack though..
Yeah, it's horrible lol. It's hard to take him serious when hes talking in that voice.
 9 years ago '05        #626
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 88' said:
Which scene are you talking about.
hes talking about the scene when batman and joker are on the outside of the building at the end...joker asks "u know how i got these scars?" and batman says "no but i know how u got these"..then the blades from his arm part of his suit comes out to knock the detonator out his hands

as for catwoman being the next villain that would be a bad idea

it would be best to just have a new one since dark knight is doing so well

Last edited by wr8201; 07-24-2008 at 02:10 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #627
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
Catwoman? :thumbsdow
 07-24-2008, 02:24 PM         #628
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao I remember at the beggining of the movie when he was wooping that one guys a.ss that was trying to impersonate him. When he was gettin in the car he was like "IM NOT THE ONE WEARING HOCKEY PADS"

what he was doing and how he said it made me just want to bust out laughing durin the movie.
 9 years ago '05        #629
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
What irritated me about tha voice is when he was yelling at Harvey to put the gun down, and he was still whispering. Like dude from 24, that dramatic whisper but still make it loud enough to hear. If you screaming and yelling, SCREAM AND YELL, don't use that fuccing whisper voice.
 9 years ago '04        #630
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
You all realize in the comics his voice is described as being a bad impersonation of Dirty Harry, right?
 9 years ago '06        #631
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
something i thought was funny-

when harvey was talking to alfred about how long he knew rachel he asked "so you've known her her entire life, right?" alfred said "no, not yet"

then she dies
 07-24-2008, 05:53 PM         #632
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Hahahahaha like your really serious!?!?!? Your really catching feelings about this!?!?! Whatever man, you got it. Sorry for ridiculing your hero.....Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were masterpieces of filmmaking of such heights never before witnessed before. Christoper Nolan has never and will never make a better film, Christiane Bale is the god of all actors, and that was Heath Ledgers best performance to date. The film will go on to gross 15 billion dollars world wide and sweep every category during the Oscars.....

Let me calm down before you start yellin in the batman voice. I swear its a goddamn shame how seriously people take movies sometimes......and I'm a film student, got me shaking my head....jumping to defend a film when no one even said anything bad about it.
I swear, only on a Hip Hop site can you but up on some sh*t, and have knowledge on a situation... And be laughed at about it and be called stupid sh*t like "Bat-Groupie" because you embarrassed someone and could see a simple theme in a film from watching it...

All the sudden it becomes about having my feelings hurt, and all that sh*t... When in reality, you made a fu*ken stupid post, that showed you have no perception about how characters are written and presented, and I called you on that sh*t...

Now all the sudden you are a film school student, ect. ect. ect., and you were just crackin jokes... Well let me give you some advice. Quit now, you're never gonna make it in the film industry, unless you are doing some "Soul Plane' sh*t... Just save your money and do somethin else, otherwise you gonna end up on the grill at McDonalds ya hear?

Keep it movin lame...
 07-24-2008, 05:56 PM         #633
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
You all realize in the comics his voice is described as being a bad impersonation of Dirty Harry, right?
Oh watch out man, it's only a matter of minutes until someone calls you a "Bat-Groupie" because you pointed out something they didn't know and made them feel stupid... :rolleyes:
 07-24-2008, 07:21 PM         #634
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wish the official "DARK KNIGHT" THREAD was spelled right.
 9 years ago '05        #635
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
gtfoh with that catwoman sh*t, i dont know who is going to top the joker, i def. know that it wont be no catwoman though
 07-24-2008, 07:43 PM         #636
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heaths performance was so good it was severely disturbing...i havent been this disturbed since i saw the crow or clockwork orange ...maybe it was the fact that hes dead but the way he acts turns the film into a pseudo-documentary with frightening life like detail ...its like he brought the joker character INTO REALITY itself and turned that sh*t loose on the world ...with the help of nolan and bale of course ...i found myself wanting the joker to win by the end in some sick twisted "i wanna see the badguy win" sort of way

this could quite possibly be THE movie of this decade...

sh*t last night i even had a nightmare joker was blowing sh*t up in my city with a rocket launcher....this movie almost has a supernatural quality about it...weird
 9 years ago '06        #637
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
 JFamis said:
:applause::applause:Thank you. Finally someone that knows what they are talking about.
 9 years ago '04        #638
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 stitch said:
So? They could just have Hush not repair Dent's face.
LOL. For real. Cuz Begins followed Year One exactly and DK followed The Long Halloween exactly.
 9 years ago '06        #639
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
hopefully they re do it with riddler
 9 years ago '06        #640
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
also throw robin up in there hahahahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy