The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #601
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 ptwist said:
Remember Batman's mind is already beaten by Joker....it would be nice to have him get wounded even more...than in part 4 which is supposedly Bale's last film could end up winning it all somehow...or who knows...i dont mind the hero falling in a movie.
Bale is only under contract to do one more. Don't believe the Internet fanboys who lie so much they believe their own lies.
 9 years ago '07        #602
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
word?

if thats the case....Nolan has some thinking to do ...

they better not pull a spiderman 3 and have like 230948239084 villains

I think they should wrap up the joker and two face somehow....and let the 3rd flick be more about Batman's own identity that becomes his own enemy and how he cant be the hero of gotham city. I can see how Spidey 3 tried the same formula but it just failed

Give Nolan like 3 years to mess around with this...i got faith he'll do the trilogy good
 07-23-2008, 09:50 PM         #603
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I still think Catwoman's the best choice. It's marketable, it makes sense with the story, and it's not a bright character. I was reading the imdb board a minute ago board, and saw this with someone posted, and it makes sense on how to bring her into the story

2 girls I would think about giving the role to.

Rachel McAdams

[pic - click to view]

Emily Blunt

[pic - click to view]

honestly now that i think about it, i like the idea of havin Catwoman in the 3rd Batman but i think they should have another villain too like the Riddler...i could see Rachel McAdams playin a pretty good Catwoman...i think it would be sick to have The Riddler and Catwoman in the next one

Last edited by Professa; 07-23-2008 at 09:52 PM..
 07-23-2008, 10:42 PM         #604
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ catwoman being "marketable" ...apparently you forgot halle berry flopping miserably.
 9 years ago '04        #605
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
I've seen this movie twice and I start to notice little nuances! I love Nolan's attention to detail.

The scene where the Joker is talking to Harvey in the hospital, he starts the conversation on Harvey's good side and slowly turns him by appealing his scarred side.

Also Harvey's coin has the year 1922 on it. A nice and subtle touch.
 9 years ago '06        #606
jj01 
space
space
$44,987 | Props total: 4710 4710
 rashad0715 said:
I've seen this movie twice and I start to notice little nuances! I love Nolan's attention to detail.

The scene where the Joker is talking to Harvey in the hospital, he starts the conversation on Harvey's good side and slowly turns him by appealing his scarred side.

Also Harvey's coin has the year 1922 on it. A nice and subtle touch.

1922, what does that mean?
 9 years ago '07        #607
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 3277 3277
 jj01 said:
1922, what does that mean?
as in two face..2 2. in the comics, two face has a fascination with the number 2. i.e. robbing a bank on feb 2, 2002, at 2 pm. on 2nd st.
 07-24-2008, 06:16 AM         #608
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could see Catwoman working as a secondary villain that starts off as a prostitute like in Batman: Year One. Maybe have her get disgruntled by being abused and treated like a hoe by her pimp and run into an encounter with Batman which inspires her to become Catwoman; which in turn leads to her stealing from and k!lling off pimps, drug dealers, etc. Then Batman has to put a stop to not only the main villain, but Catwoman as well. I think that sh*t would work.

If they just make her an average cat burglar, you might as well hand the movie an L because it will be considered a flop. They have to take a totally different approach from what they did in Batman Returns.
 07-24-2008, 08:18 AM         #609
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean its already jokes when it comes to how angry and frustrated that n*gga be but the sh*t that had me and my friend dying laughing is that he even uses that voice when speaking to people who know his identity. That sh*t is hilarious. Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on.

Imagine if you knew Batman and this n*gga pop up in costume puttin on that deep angry voice for no reason. Like n*gga why the fu*k you still talkin like that? I know who you are....fu*k you tryna intimidate me for?
 9 years ago '06        #610
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,055 | Props total: 10075 10075
your high aren't you
 07-24-2008, 08:49 AM         #611
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow... You totally don't get the character of "Batman/Bruce Wayne" obviously...

It has gotten to the point where he no longer is "Bruce Wayne", he simply uses that as his disguise to the outside world. The "Batman Voice" has become his real voice. Just as the "Batman Face" has become his real face...

Everything else, all the playboy sh*t, the arrogance, that's the disguise...

The fact that he doesn't change the voice back when he's talking to people who know who he is, is extremely telling of the mental transformation that has taken place... And it's in the film for a reason. It's not just Bale using the voice for the fu*k of it. It's making a very strong and compelling statment about what is has happened to the Character. He has has become "Batman".

How you could have watched "Begins" and now "The Dark Knight" and not understand that is beyond me, as they pretty drill you in the head with it in the dialouge.

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-24-2008 at 08:53 AM..
 07-24-2008, 09:00 AM         #612
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes I do understand that, calm down bat groupie, you see this line in my original post....

"Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on."

Doesn't change the fact that its fu*kin hilarious. Like n*gga why you so angry? "WHERE IS HE!!!!!" Calm down and I might tell you....

Anyway get outta here with all that sh*t, the point is about when he's talking to people who know his identity. I mean he talks to Alfred/Rachel/Fox normally as long as he doesn't have the mask on, even when he's discussing Batman stuff. The whole idea that he has to do that voice when he puts on the mask is funny as fu*k.

"JUST TYPE IN YOUR NAME WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!"

Like n*gga stop talking to me like that, I'm not tryna f!ght you, I'm on your side.
 07-24-2008, 09:06 AM         #613
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Yes I do understand that, calm down bat groupie, you see this line in my original post....

"Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on."

Doesn't change the fact that its fu*kin hilarious. Like n*gga why you so angry? "WHERE IS HE!!!!!" Calm down and I might tell you....

Anyway get outta here with all that sh*t, the point is about when he's talking to people who know his identity. I mean he talks to Alfred/Rachel/Fox normally as long as he doesn't have the mask on, even when he's discussing Batman stuff. The whole idea that he has to do that voice when he puts on the mask is funny as fu*k.

"JUST TYPE IN YOUR NAME WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!"

Like n*gga stop talking to me like that, I'm not tryna f!ght you, I'm on your side.
Calling Names because I addressed your post is lame... Anyways...

Why is he so angry and yelling "WHERE IS HE?!?!?!!!"... Oh I don't know why he would possibly do that?... The Joker is holding the city hostage and k!lling people left and right... Why would he be yelling at a notorious Gangster who might know the guy's location about that?... He should finesse him right?... Don't be an idiot...

As to Batman being crazy, obviously it's a matter of point of view, but well, what would you consider a man who dresses up as a Bat to f!ght crime and take the law into his own hands? You consider him perfectly sane?...

I say again, this is all laid out and alluded to in the films. It's not hard to pick up on... This is not Superman. It's a dark and damaged person lashing out about something tragic and horrible that happened to him as a child.

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-24-2008 at 09:07 AM..
 07-24-2008, 09:40 AM         #614
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahahahaha like your really serious!?!?!? Your really catching feelings about this!?!?! Whatever man, you got it. Sorry for ridiculing your hero.....Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were masterpieces of filmmaking of such heights never before witnessed before. Christoper Nolan has never and will never make a better film, Christiane Bale is the god of all actors, and that was Heath Ledgers best performance to date. The film will go on to gross 15 billion dollars world wide and sweep every category during the Oscars.....

Let me calm down before you start yellin in the batman voice. I swear its a goddamn shame how seriously people take movies sometimes......and I'm a film student, got me shaking my head....jumping to defend a film when no one even said anything bad about it.
 9 years ago '05        #615
calilove 7 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 18 18
just enjoy the movie, sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #616
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 magatsu said:
I mean its already jokes when it comes to how angry and frustrated that n*gga be but the sh*t that had me and my friend dying laughing is that he even uses that voice when speaking to people who know his identity. That sh*t is hilarious. Like that n*gga really is crazy....he gotta do the voice every time he puts the mask on.

Imagine if you knew Batman and this n*gga pop up in costume puttin on that deep angry voice for no reason. Like n*gga why the fu*k you still talkin like that? I know who you are....fu*k you tryna intimidate me for?
 9 years ago '05        #617
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
"Why So Serious???"
 9 years ago '05        #618
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,784 | Props total: 4287 4287
"bat groupie" lmfao

im one of tha biggest comic nuts on this site probly, but even i dont/didnt look that deeply into tha movie. especially not enuff to catch feelings off of sumthing sumbody found humorous about tha flick. i personally rolled on the floor laughing at sum of tha things like that in tha movie as well, bale's "batman voice" is quite funny if i might say so myself. chillout bud, like ledger said, WHY SO SERIOUS?
 07-24-2008, 11:24 AM         #619
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bale's batman voice is wack though..
 9 years ago '04        #620
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
I still think he should introduce Bane and Azreal. Make Bane seem like he did in Batman the animated series(he didnt get that much bigger when he used the venom, he just got stronger. Hell cast Michael Clarke Duncan as Bane).

That would be crack, in 3 have bane break his back and Azreal take his place like in the comics, towards the end of 3 azreal goes on his rampage and bruce wayne goes thru rehab to reclaim his role.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy