The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2008, 09:50 PM         #581
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT: Sold Out...

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-23-2008 at 02:16 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #582
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Didn't that guy die during the bank robbery scene?
He didn't die, joker just gassed him remember the grenade was a fake....He told him to relay the message to his bosses
 9 years ago '05        #583
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
am i the only one anticipating the 3rd "Scars" stories and fel crushed when batman interrupted him
 9 years ago '04        #585
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Storchaveli said:
They can't go from an EPIC villain to someone who's not as well known...
People are so enthralled with this movie... if they make it look appealing enough in the trailer, people will go.
 9 years ago '05        #586
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 deziking said:
*SPOILERS BELOW*

In the opening bank robbery scene, if you look closely at the the name plate on the desk of the bank manager (played by William Fichtner) who shoots at the clowns with the shotgun, you will notice it reads "Edward Nigma." This is the real name of the Riddler, leading me (and several others) to believe he could be a possible future villain.
wait so THAT. fu*kin guy from the terrible movies he's in is gna be the riddler?? recastt
 9 years ago '04        #587
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
 BurninLz said:
wait so THAT. fu*kin guy from the terrible movies he's in is gna be the riddler?? recastt
No he isn't.
 9 years ago '04        #588
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
maybe they changed it from the big screen to the dvd maybe they might have edited out? a.ssume it does say it on the big-screen, but not the dvd.
there isn't a nameplate...unless you are talking about the imax version.
 9 years ago '07        #589
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
 modalee81 said:
Black Mask would be a great way to go cuz its very realistic character that will fit into the Bruce Wayne story as well. I would like see Two Face still alive and him aiding Black Mask against Batman.Riddler has been done and ruined by Jim Carreys horrible acting job and horrible script/movie (Batman Forever). Only way to have Riddler is to have him be way different and played by a very great/respected actor./

riddler was too over the top with carey doing it ...fu*k whoever said they wanted him to come back for the role.

they need the pimp joker in the new film

[pic - click to view]

in my opinion its a good change of pace....from the distributor scarecrow to the maniacal joker and now we have a relaxed guy that has wits

With the villains they need DEPTH...and i would love for someone give the role a challenge like Heath did.....I think this guy would be the perfect Riddler

[pic - click to view]

<--- the only real good scene in revolutions. and it was mostly because of him

Hugo weaving ....his voice would be perfect for the riddler...who remembered his "V" monologue in V for vendetta?

tell me he wouldnt k!ll the dialogue as a intellectual joker? People forget he was the definite star in the matrix films.

Last edited by ptwist; 07-23-2008 at 08:41 AM..
 07-23-2008, 08:53 AM         #590
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
IT'S BEEN SAID A MILLION TIMES THEY WEREN'T GONNA DO ANYONE WHO ALREADY APPEARED IN A MOVIE...
Well the Joker was in the first Batman and Two Face was in one. But I agree, Mr. Freeze would be buttcheeks. I'd like to see the Riddler personally.
 9 years ago '04        #591
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4324 4324
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Well the Joker was in the first Batman and Two Face was in one. But I agree, Mr. Freeze would be buttcheeks. I'd like to see the Riddler personally.
In the next one. Joker and Two-Face being in part 2 is irrelevant.

:banghead: What does it take to get through to this board??? Read the very first post in this thread.
 07-23-2008, 11:14 AM         #592
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they do make the Riddler as the main villain in the next movie, they should make him like the Zodiac k!ller. Have him leave complex cryptograms near his victims and include other villains that Batman first suspects is the k!ller only to find out that the Riddler is behind the crimes. They need to make him as psychotic and disturbing as possible, way different from the comic book version.
 9 years ago '07        #593
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 PetedaSmete said:
If they do make the Riddler as the main villain in the next movie, they should make him like the Zodiac k!ller. Have him leave complex cryptograms near his victims and include other villains that Batman first suspects is the k!ller only to find out that the Riddler is behind the crimes. They need to make him as psychotic and disturbing as possible, way different from the comic book version.

....yeah and they need to give him green hair, white make up, a big red smile, and a purple and green suit. yeah ! perfect! ::sarcasm::
 07-23-2008, 11:56 AM         #594
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infrared AJ6 said:
....yeah and they need to give him green hair, white make up, a big red smile, and a purple and green suit. yeah ! perfect! ::sarcasm::
because we all know the joker is the only psychotic villain in comic books. :rolleyes:
 07-23-2008, 01:02 PM         #595
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We could have Matthew Macanuhey or how ever you spell his name as the joker..hes a good actor and in like heaths Twin. Who knows what there going to do.
 9 years ago '06        #596
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 killya said:
We could have Matthew Macanuhey or how ever you spell his name as the joker..hes a good actor and in like heaths Twin. Who knows what there going to do.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #597
infrared AJ6 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 3277 3277
 PetedaSmete said:
because we all know the joker is the only psychotic villain in comic books. :rolleyes:
just let it go. i loved heath's performance as much as the next guy but theres not gonna be another joker. sometimes you just gotta learn to let go.

saying goodbye is hard. but you just gotta suck it up and say bye.
 07-23-2008, 01:45 PM         #598
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infrared AJ6 said:
just let it go. i loved heath's performance as much as the next guy but theres not gonna be another joker. sometimes you just gotta learn to let go.

saying goodbye is hard. but you just gotta suck it up and say bye.

what is wrong with you son? check back to my post, where did i say i want them to have another joker? i simply said that they should make the riddler a psychotic criminal mastermind. you are acting like the joker holds a monopoly on psycho villains.
 9 years ago '06        #599
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
 ptwist said:
riddler was too over the top with carey doing it ...fu*k whoever said they wanted him to come back for the role.

they need the pimp joker in the new film

[pic - click to view]

in my opinion its a good change of pace....from the distributor scarecrow to the maniacal joker and now we have a relaxed guy that has wits

With the villains they need DEPTH...and i would love for someone give the role a challenge like Heath did.....I think this guy would be the perfect Riddler

[pic - click to view]

<--- the only real good scene in revolutions. and it was mostly because of him

Hugo weaving ....his voice would be perfect for the riddler...who remembered his "V" monologue in V for vendetta?

tell me he wouldnt k!ll the dialogue as a intellectual joker? People forget he was the definite star in the matrix films.
oh sh*t very good choice of Hugo Weaving AKA Agent Smith and V from V for Vendetta. He would be great for the role of Riddler.
 9 years ago '07        #600
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
^which i said ...should be done alot differently....they can always say he could be deranged or mentally unstable...but we have that and MORE in the Joker

The riddler could have a different motive...and lets just kick his game in smart 10 folds compared to the joker....it could be his biggest strength as his biggest downfall...in the comics he could NEVER leave a crime scene without leaving a puzzle or hint.

I think Hugo would murder this role if he put in the same time. The joker shouldnt be crazy like the one Jim Carey portrayed...he should be much more laid back but with a swag and demeanor that also strikes fear in everyone.

Remember Batman's mind is already beaten by Joker....it would be nice to have him get wounded even more...than in part 4 which is supposedly Bale's last film could end up winning it all somehow...or who knows...i dont mind the hero falling in a movie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago