The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #561
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
^^^yea

he did that because he knew batman would chose rachel over harvey and he wanted harvey to live and rachel to die

he knew harvey would change if rachel died
 07-22-2008, 12:23 PM         #562
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joker in a sense created two face.
 9 years ago '04        #563
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 MorrisBX said:
The Dark Knight - Joker Pencil Trick
props...i needed this
 9 years ago '05        #564
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
best movie ever. I dnt like how they changed the Rachel character, I thought katie holmes did a really good job in the first one, I just wasn't feelin this girl. And it didn't even seem like they played into the emotions of what the affect of rachels death had on Bruce, perhaps cuz there was so much going on/that's gonna be a big theme in the next movie.

But that said, this was such a great movie. Ledger was incredible. My girl says she sees ledger everytime the joker was on screen, but with the makeup I don't even see heath, let alone that I dnt see him a alllll while playin the role. Not once did I think this is goldilocks little bi*ch boy from the patriot. Best villian evverrrr.

Deff recommend seeing it in IMAX if u haven't already.

I'm gna go see it again 2nite
 9 years ago '04        #565
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
^^^I agree. I'm tired of the fu*king retarded posts for Clayface and Mr. Freeze and sh*t.

Gary Oldman says they're doing Riddler next, so who knows. But I suspect the villain will be someone like Blackmask, Ventriloquist, or somebody like that.
 9 years ago '06        #566
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
They can't go from an EPIC villain to someone who's not as well known...
 9 years ago '06        #567
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,854 | Props total: 14710 14710
Since Heath Ledger unfortunately died, they should cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt from "The Lookout" in the role of The Joker(That's if the producers decide to use The Joker in a future film). He is a very talented actor and he closely resembles Heath Ledger.

Last edited by tdub-zr0; 07-22-2008 at 04:44 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #568
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 JFamis said:
^^^I agree. I'm tired of the fu*king retarded posts for Clayface and Mr. Freeze and sh*t.

Gary Oldman says they're doing Riddler next, so who knows. But I suspect the villain will be someone like Blackmask, Ventriloquist, or somebody like that.
Black Mask would be a great way to go cuz its very realistic character that will fit into the Bruce Wayne story as well. I would like see Two Face still alive and him aiding Black Mask against Batman. Riddler has been done and ruined by Jim Carreys horrible acting job and horrible script/movie (Batman Forever). Only way to have Riddler is to have him be way different and played by a very great/respected actor./
 9 years ago '04        #569
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
*SPOILERS BELOW*

In the opening bank robbery scene, if you look closely at the the name plate on the desk of the bank manager (played by William Fichtner) who shoots at the clowns with the shotgun, you will notice it reads "Edward Nigma." This is the real name of the Riddler, leading me (and several others) to believe he could be a possible future villain.
 9 years ago '06        #570
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 deziking said:
*SPOILERS BELOW*

In the opening bank robbery scene, if you look closely at the the name plate on the desk of the bank manager (played by William Fichtner) who shoots at the clowns with the shotgun, you will notice it reads "Edward Nigma." This is the real name of the Riddler, leading me (and several others) to believe he could be a possible future villain.
Are there any screen shots of the name plate?
 07-22-2008, 07:20 PM         #571
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT: Sold Out...

Last edited by Illstreet; 07-23-2008 at 02:17 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #572
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,087 | Props total: 6281 6281
Chris Nolan has one of the illest movie resumes so far

* Following (1998) (also writer-producer)
* Memento (2000) (also writer)
* Insomnia (2002)
* Batman Begins (2005) (also writer)
* The Prestige (2006) (also writer-producer)
* The Dark Knight (2008) (also writer-producer)
 9 years ago '06        #573
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
 deziking said:
*SPOILERS BELOW*

are you suggesting a little foreshadowing by nolan about an upcoming film in the series, or the dude that died early would end up being riddler? i dont think that dude could pull it off if they do make him the riddler.
 9 years ago '06        #574
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 deziking said:
*SPOILERS BELOW*

I just watched the prologue in HD, and there is NO nameplate. No Edward Nigma mention. *hate given*
 9 years ago '07        #575
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 tdub-zr0 said:
Since Heath Ledger unfortunately died, they should cast Joseph Gordon-Levitt from "The Lookout" in the role of The Joker(That's if the producers decide to use The Joker in a future film). He is a very talented actor and he closely resembles Heath Ledger.
True statement...could set his career off even better. Do you think he would be better than J. Depp????
 9 years ago '04        #576
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
 Storchaveli said:
I just watched the prologue in HD, and there is NO nameplate. No Edward Nigma mention. *hate given*
maybe they changed it from the big screen to the dvd maybe they might have edited out? a.ssume it does say it on the big-screen, but not the dvd.
 9 years ago '05        #577
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i think if Chris Nolan let Sean Penn do 6 lines of coke before shoots he would do Joker just as good. that fu*ker looks like the joker.
 9 years ago '06        #578
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
stop with the joker suggestions, theres no way they will bring the joker back with nolan as director and nor should they. Ledgers performance should be the final Joker done in this current series, it was perfect.
 9 years ago '05        #579
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
i say Aaron Eckhart for Captain America
 9 years ago '05        #580
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
maybe Bil Murry as the Joker, or Forrest Whitaker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy