The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #541
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
^joker had some really crazy quotes man

he had some hilarious ones...and had some you had to think about and realize the man is alot smarter than what his character depicts
 9 years ago '06        #542
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 dionedre3000 said:
Was I the only one to laugh when the joker slid down that money? For some reason that sh*t was hilarious to me.
Wasnt funny when he burned it though.
I wouldve been like "Hey separate your half before you burn it n*gga!"

And was the chinese guy still on the top when he lit it?
 9 years ago '07        #543
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
I think they should just retire the Joker character. I don't see anybody topping Ledger's performance nor do I want to see somebody else playing that role in the next Batman. It just wouldn't be right. Since they didn't show him die in this one they should do some sh*t where they mention him being locked up in Arkham. He could potentially have influence over an inmate or something....
Whatever direction this franchise chooses to go, in Nolan I trust
 9 years ago '06        #544
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
:Lol: @ when joker was outside the hospital waiting for that sh*t to explode.. That sh*t was hilarious..

That convo with him and dent was classic 2
 9 years ago '06        #545
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Mad Hatter, Riddler, or a Dark scary a.ss Mr. Freeze would be really nice

I would like to see Clay Face too
 9 years ago '07        #546
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
^in my opinion that and the final scene with Joker hanging are the best scenes in the movie....

when Harvey flipped the coin in front of joker and was like "you live or die"

i was like "AWWWWWWWW sh*tTTT HERE COMES TWO FACE"
he had a swag right after his convo with Joker....Eckhart did his thing too ....awesome awesome movie
 07-21-2008, 10:37 PM         #547
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:

didn't they have a funeral for him at the end??
yea but im thinkin that Gordon is hiding the fact that hes alive so people dont find out that he became Two Face and so it doesnt ruin his image...thats just wut im guessing but i could be wrong
 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM         #548
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole interrogation scene went hard!!! that was my favorite scene in the movie. batman is just beating the sh*t outta joker, while the joker is just laughing and spilling out his twisted philosophical views. :wow:

this has to be the most enjoyable movie i've ever seen.
 9 years ago '04        #549
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
Heath's Joker had quotes for days!

"You see I'm a guy of simple tastes. I enjoy dynamite, and gunpowder, and GASOLINEEEEE!"

"No I'm not. I'm Notttt."

"Madness is like gravity...all it needs is a little push."

"I'm an agent of chaos, and you know the thing about chaos, Harvey? It's fair."

"Do I really look like a man with a plan,Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. You know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things."

"I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you can't savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments."

That Joker video with Brian Douglas (Fake Batman) was chilling.

Last edited by rashad0715; 07-21-2008 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #550
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
movie was :wow: caught the matinee today & ill for sure be seein it @ iMax next week.....still speechless

glad i watched it so i can finally go thru these DK threads

Movie's breaking records,so ill def. be breaking movie watching records(theater,stream,iMax,etc.:p) :applause:

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 07-22-2008 at 12:10 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #551
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
Just caught the movie with wifey.. Gotta say; Joker is the best villain of all time, hands down. Great movie, probably in my top 5. Heath Ledger was fu*king incredible as the Joker. I also realized that Christian Bale irks the sh*t out of me. Definately need that sh*t on blu-ray.. The city building scenes are :wow: .
 07-22-2008, 12:34 AM         #552
MorrisBX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dark Knight - Joker Pencil Trick
 9 years ago '05        #553
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
THE PENCIL TRICK

posted by MorrisBX
 9 years ago '06        #554
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
man honestly I dont really know where the batman series can go from here. of course they have to make a movies because all of the money they would make but dam man this was the best batman flick ever. everybody that was cast was perfect.......except that broad that played rachael......ugly as fu*k

Last edited by ThaFuture3; 07-22-2008 at 09:33 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #555
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 kevkhalee said:
Wasnt funny when he burned it though.
I wouldve been like "Hey separate your half before you burn it n*gga!"

And was the chinese guy still on the top when he lit it?
I know right...all that damm money...i was like wtf....and yeah that dude was up there.....

p.s. you know dude was crazy burnin all that money....that could've put somebodies kids kids kids kids kids in college
 07-22-2008, 11:30 AM         #556
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I don't see how Lil Wayne a rapper who sold a million records in a week can be overrated

its a good movie but it wasn't as good and people made it out to be IMO
Ahh touche'.

IllmaticYungin said:
THE PENCIL TRICK

posted by MorrisBX
:applause:Glad someone found that sh*t...and that creepy @ss laugh in the beginning>>>>>

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-22-2008 at 11:33 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #557
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,236 | Props total: 3056 3056
 rashad0715 said:
Heath's Joker had quotes for days!

"Do I really look like a man with a plan,Harvey? I don't have a plan. The mob has plans, the cops have plans. You know what I am, Harvey? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught one. I just DO things."
That line had me cracking up. That whole scene was great. from the time he sits down with the wig on and just says "Hi". To him scrambling to get on that bus
 07-22-2008, 11:47 AM         #558
kuxika671  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IN MY OPINION...the BEST movie of the year....remember guys, it's based off a comic book, not no Queen, No Country for Old Men sh*t

I too think 2 face is still alive and he'll be the main villain in the third installment to this movie...Joker will be there but only for a small cameo..nothing too major i.e. Scarecrow ***SIDENOTE, if you watched the Gotham Knight, it explains how he escaped the Asylum...similar to the Animatrix).

I think the Riddler will be introduced, although it'd be hard to duplicate what Jim Carrey did...but anything's possible! (look what happened with the joker and nicholson and ledger). Clayface & Freeze are too hard because it would require too much special effects which could make for a disaster like Batman & Robin.

You can probably rule Catwoman & Penguin becuase it's been done already and quite well for that matter...oh and Batman Returns was one of the better ones before the Dark Knight series.

One last thing, I read that the producer uses Batman villains that have never been introduced before (with the exception of this movie) like Ras Al Gul & Scarecrow. And Batman has quite a few villains on his list:

I'M CALLING IT, NEXT VILLAIN WITH TWO-FACE WILL BE.......POISON IVY....to kind of tie into the whole loss of Rachel ordeal...he'll fall in love with a villain.
 07-22-2008, 11:51 AM         #559
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the next villains should be this guy:

)

Watchu know about the Wrath? He fits perfectly in Nolan's universe and has never been portrayed in any Batman movie. He is what Bruce Wayne would be if his parents were k!lled by a cop instead of a criminal.

Last edited by PetedaSmete; 07-22-2008 at 11:54 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #560
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Anybody notice that Joker told Batman the wrong address that Harvey and Rachel were at? Told him they were in the opposite location. Batman said he was going for Rachel but showed up at Harvey's spot.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy