The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #501
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Hey guys... I was thinking about trying the pencil trick on my girl..

Except the pencil would be my d*ck..
 07-20-2008, 11:00 PM         #502
killa-cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great movie
 9 years ago '06        #503
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao damn..
 07-20-2008, 11:22 PM         #504
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen it twice.

The first time it went smooth, normal etc.

The second time my mom wanted to see it on saturday so i took her and around the scene with the two boats with the criminals and civilians the movie cuts off and the lights go out. JUST AS THE LIGHTS WERE GOING OUT ON THE BOATS AND THE CONTROL TOWER

Some dude behind me was like, 'OH sh*t ITS THE JOKER!!!'

everyone was dying laughing

I was surprised though, it took them like 7 or so minutes to get the power back and the movie on but everyone was calm, and just kind of cuttin it up, no one seemed pissed at all.

I thought about going to the main dude and bi*ching to see if i could get some free passes out of it but i was mad hungry and got some NY style pizza instead lol.
 9 years ago '04        #505
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
I loved this movie because it showed the emotion side of Batman. The relationship between Batman and the Joker was straight out of the comics. Only thing thats really different about Bales Batman is not a superior intellectual being...even though he is getting there. He is slowly turning into the isolated bat from the "older" comics, where he trust no one and feels that he has to watch everything that everyone around them does. I.E. When Alfred points out that he was watching Rachel going on a date with Harvey....he told Alfred if he goes out he will watch him too. And the whole cell phone thing was vintage Batman.....question though how in the hell did he have time to build that system when days earlier Lucius had just given it to him....???
 9 years ago '04        #506
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 1573 1573
alot of people seem to be overlooking the great job Eckhart did. Heath/Joker was phenomenal, we know, but the way Harvey Dent's story was told was major. the way he was built up as just as big as savor for the city as batman, n then to him completely go off the deep end after his girl died.... and the fu*kin charred up face omg.... Eckhart's performance was just as amazing... ok maybe not 'just as amazing, but damn good. but i, for one, was ready for another 2hours of film once i saw Two-Face.

excellent writing, excellent directing, excellent acting.
 9 years ago '04        #507
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I have a question. propz for the answer. If Heath Ledger Died in Jan how did they finish the film?
 9 years ago '04        #508
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4312 4312
 NeXPhazE said:
I have a question. propz for the answer. If Heath Ledger Died in Jan how did they finish the film?
They finished filming in late Oct. Nolan never has to do voice-overs, so Ledger was done.
 9 years ago '04        #509
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4312 4312
The third time I saw this I wanted to complain about how quiet the movie was and that the floor was shaking like the last two times I saw it.

...but then I realized it was cuz I wasn't at IMAX this time. lol.
 9 years ago '05        #510
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
ive seen it once at a galaxy theater and a second time at a imax theater and havent experience any problems.
 07-21-2008, 12:27 AM         #511
...dang...  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heath Ledger was amazing in this movie. I don't ever remember The Joker being so sinister. The mannerisms made is seem so real. By far my favorite Batman movie. I'm glad they went in the complete opposite direction of the first couple Batman movies. It is more realistic now.
 9 years ago '04        #512
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
They finished filming in late Oct. Nolan never has to do voice-overs, so Ledger was done.
Propz. Ya i was wondering cuz it looked like it was the joker the whole film and it didnt seem like they did voice overs.
 9 years ago '06        #513
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
Greatest Movie Ever.

The acting performance by Heath Ledger as The Joker was legendary. It was absolutely brilliant. The movie itself was directed and scripted to perfection. The performance by Christian Bale makes me hands down give him the title as the best Batman. This movie has to be the one of the best ive ever seen. In the past 8 years will all the comic book movies that have been released and remade (i.e. Spiderman, Ironman, 300, and so on..), this has to be the best out of all of them. I am absolutely still blown away by how great a movie it was.
 9 years ago '04        #514
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
the movie was sick but his voice when he was batman was terrible
 9 years ago '06        #515
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker in Batman: The Dark Night has to be the greatest villain performance ever. Its hard to describe in words just how good he was, the Joker was absoluely brilliant. He had everythin you could want in a villain. He was evil, smart, funny, challenging and difficult to understand, and no matter what happened, he was always one step ahead of the hero.

:applause::applause::applause: to Heath Ledger.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by down2earth; 07-21-2008 at 12:56 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #516
benadreal 
space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
gotta be up there if not one of the best.. the joker was about the only thing that kept me from fallin asleep in that long a.ss movie. I was rooting for him more than batman..
 9 years ago '05        #517
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 randumb0 said:
would you say the same if he were still alive?
easily...
 07-21-2008, 01:17 AM         #518
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i concur
 07-21-2008, 01:19 AM         #519
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody hook up a gif of the JOKER'S Pencil trick????
 9 years ago '05        #520
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
:takes off mask and sits down:

HIIIIIII??????
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy