The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-20-2008, 11:17 AM         #461
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
I seriously don't see how any future comic book movies can top this one. The movie would have to have a villain that is much more sinister, more twisted, more maniacal, and more psychopathic than heath ledger's joker, but that will be a tough act to follow.
Yes it's a very tough at to follow. The Penguin or the Riddler in this type of genre, wouldn't disappoint me.

But I wonder how are they going to do part 3 with the joker alive, but Heath is Dead? If they bring back the Joker as whom ever, that's a tough thing to do.
 07-20-2008, 12:07 PM         #462
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 25toLife said:
just came back from seeing it. can say without a doubt its the best superhero movie of all time, and up there in general of best movies of all time.

ledger, bale and eckhart played their parts extremely well, and thats an understatement, especially for ledger.
Word n*gga props given to you.

I posted the same review in the "other" Batman thread in the headlines section.

I seen this sh*t last night and this was one of the illest mutha fu*king films of all time..not sure right now where to rank it in relation to top films of all time..but it clearly blows the other super hero movies out tha fu*king water!!!

Heath did the best job anyone has done when it comes to a villian...please don't think he is getting props because he has passed..he is getting his props because he did one of the sickest jobs to date portraying a pyscho, inimical human being. He clearly stole the spotlight with the vast array of acting abilities and action sequences.

Bale did a good job as well but could have toned down the bass in his voice when he dawned the Batman mask...having batman's costume exposed in the light was a friggin sick job by the director..that fu*king costume had som much detail n*ggas will want one for Halloween now lol.

Overall the movie gets a 10 out of 10...I just wish that n*gga Scarecrow crepped up in the film again (aside from the opening sequence) but maybe they are saving him for a 3rd one?

Still amazed by the movie and it was worth the wait and I think I'm going to see it again on Tuesday mad n*ggas packing the theatres so that day will STILL be as packed as last night.
 9 years ago '05        #463
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
^ yea it keeps selling out i had to see the 11:20 showing when i went but, yes this is the best superhero movie ever made.

Heath's acting was amazing and he was clearly the best actor in the movie. I would pay to see it multiple times it's that good.
 9 years ago '05        #464
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,106 | Props total: 1545 1545
I'm thinking about seeing it again tonight. I don't think I've ever went to the theater twice in the same weekend for the same movie.
 9 years ago '04        #465
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4321 4321
Man... I seen it 3 times this week and might go again next weekend.

Also... ***SPOILER if there's anyone in here who hasn't seen it***

Two-Face fell more than 2 stories. The dude fell like 6. I watched again last night and counted that sh*t. He is DEAD!

Last edited by JFamis; 07-20-2008 at 12:46 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #466
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Nolan will prolly have some unseen footage of Joker (Ledger) in the 3rd one to link the movies.

I agree with Nolan that Penguin isn't believable in this type of story.
Riddler is still along the same lines as the Joker, and you know it won't top it.
they dont even have to show footage they can just say joker has been locked up... which will clear it all up and he wont have to be in the 3rd one... r.i.p. to heath but even if he was still alive he wouldnt have to be in the 3rd... just move on but acknowledge that joker is locked up and cant escape now if they went down the line and say made a 5th movie he could come back ... and the reason i say that is to let the 2nd movie breathe and not try to have someone come in and replace heaths joker RIGHT AWAY ... sh*t would be wack...

edit: im watching batman forever on tv and im dying (i havent seen it in years and i have the movie :thumbsdow) ... thinking about how happy 2 face is when hes all burnt the f*ck up and how he changes suits but still manages to have half of his suit burnt
 9 years ago '07        #467
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 JFamis said:
Man... I seen it 3 times this week and might go again next weekend.

Also... ***SPOILER if there's anyone in here who hasn't seen it***

Two-Face fell more than 2 stories. The dude fell like 6. I watched again last night and counted that sh*t. He is DEAD!
yea he fell far... but ya never know... ... but yea if you think about it batman fell w/ his suit on and he was down on the ground for a good min. ... so you know that was a long drop...
 9 years ago '08        #468
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
Deadshot
 9 years ago '06        #469
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2271 2271
Two Face is still alive imo and I think that he will team up with Black Mask and deathstroke.

Last edited by modalee; 07-20-2008 at 01:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #470
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Two Face is still alive imo and I think that he will team up with Black Mask and Bane.
I saw it for a third time last night and he is definitely dead. He fell like 6 stories.
 9 years ago '05        #471
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
im tryin 2 go 2nite 2 c it... i tried 2 rent batman begins this week, but it was sold out everywhere... dont hate bc i didnt c it, but im jw do i have 2 c that movie b4 this one?? is it a big part of this??

im def gunna b seein it soon, just wanna no do i have 2 c it first??
 9 years ago '06        #472
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 JFamis said:
I saw it for a third time last night and he is definitely dead. He fell like 6 stories.
Batman does not k!ll EVER and if two face dies then that would make Batman the k!ller which would be horribly against the character of Batman plus Batman fell the same amount and was totally unharmed. I believe Two face escapes before the police get there. Harvey Dent might be dead but Two Face is alive.
 9 years ago '04        #473
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I have a question. If Heath Ledger died in January how the hell did the finish the movie? Did the have a look alike or what? Props for the answer
 9 years ago '04        #474
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Batman does not k!ll EVER and if two face dies then that would make Batman the k!ller which would be horribly against the character of Batman plus Batman fell the same amount and was totally unharmed. I believe Two face escapes before the police get there. Harvey Dent might be dead but Two Face is alive.
That was the point. The movie leads up to that.

"I see what I have to become to stop madmen like him."

...And then Joker saying Batman is incorruptible. If you don't think Batman will k!ll in order to save a child's life then you don't know much about Batman.
 9 years ago '04        #475
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,545 | Props total: 5135 5135
fu*k man i want to go see this in theater again but I think i'll wait for a a good leak. want to see joker again
 9 years ago '06        #476
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Batman would not k!ll and Two Face dying like that is complte bullsh*t way to end his life its nothing like the comics. Nolan would not let Batman become a k!ller. Two Face is alive a supervillain like that should never have an end put to them.
 9 years ago '04        #477
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
movie was bangin. but i was dissapointed with the main chick in the movie. she looked terrible
 9 years ago '05        #478
space
space
I think someone like Johnny Depp should play The Riddler. I think he could play it well, definitely not the way The Riddler was portrayed by Jim Carrey. That was awful.
 9 years ago '05        #479
space
space
 NeXPhazE said:
I have a question. If Heath Ledger died in January how the hell did the finish the movie? Did the have a look alike or what? Props for the answer
They were either already done filming or very close to being done. I'm pretty sure they were in the post production phase back in January.
 9 years ago '06        #480
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 class01 said:
movie was bangin. but i was dissapointed with the main chick in the movie. she looked terrible
ya she was fu*king ugly they could have gotten a much better looking actress with the same or better acting skills. She must have sucked off Nolan real hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago