The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #441
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,200 | Props total: 20814 20814
well all i kno i saw the bat-plane in the commericals... aint see that sh*t thruout the film at all
 9 years ago '04        #442
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 stitch said:
1. Cuz you heard how he od'd and died.
2. You believe the rumors are true and Heath really did "become" the Joker IRL.
3. This Joker was way over the top. Bazookas n $hit. Scary and sorta realistic looking too.

I dunno. Those are my guesses as to why y'all feelin him too much.
because his performance was amazing, in all honesty.
im not saying this just because he passed away, but this guy was really just now starting his career. ive always been a fan of him. its a shame he had to go so young.

i mean, from what i read after her passed away, reviews were saying his performance is award winning, and i now believe that it does.
and yeah i did hear about how his roll in this movie as the joker, did take a toll on him and all that, i dont really believe that, because christian bale and some of the cast said heath was having the time of his life making this movie so i dont believe he went into a fu*ked up mind state.

you should be able to spot a good performance when you see it unless your blind.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 07-20-2008 at 12:02 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #443
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Mintz said:
dark knight was a great movie and all...........but are you serious:thumbsdow
which marvel movie was better?
 9 years ago '04        #444
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
i dont care as long as it detrhones that sh*tty spiderman 3
Amen brother!
 9 years ago '04        #445
space
space
 thehogue... said:
which marvel movie was better?
none..ahah. marvel has never really made a movie like this..
spiderman was sh*t.
xmen was garbage.
fantastic 4 was kinda lame.
iron man was really good.
hulk was also really good.
but the first hulk was GARBAGE!

ill be waiting for the avengers movie..thatll be sick..but nothing will touch THIS batman.
you cant beat this one. this was top notch sh*t..
 9 years ago '06        #446
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
do you think that since batman appears to be all alone with no help and is going to have the police chase him in the next movie that the next movie will introduce a kid by the name of ROBIN????
 07-20-2008, 12:25 AM         #447
Who's Dat?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was more a genius than anything. His reasoning was remarkable too. It seems like he's stuck in my head. He had crazy logic but he was all fu*ked up. I wanna say RIP to that guy Ledger who played that part. Hes the best Batman villian in a movie.

He was right about a being a dog. His grind was amazing. :wow:
 07-20-2008, 12:37 AM         #448
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 made in the bay said:
do you think that since batman appears to be all alone with no help and is going to have the police chase him in the next movie that the next movie will introduce a kid by the name of ROBIN????
I sure hope not.
 9 years ago '05        #449
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
I swear the joker is the smartest villain I have ever seen, this was a deep thought out movie..One thing though, they caught the joker, so he got put in jail or k!lled or what. What happens to him..Alot of things caught me off guard in this movie, it was one incredible movie I must say. Oscar for Heath..

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 07-20-2008 at 12:55 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #450
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 made in the bay said:
nolan and bale wont be apart of it... they already said no to robin being in this series...
 9 years ago '05        #451
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
fav part of movie was "Im gona do a magic trck, im gona make this pencil dissapear...." "BAM" hahaha sh*t was crazy
 9 years ago '07        #452
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
I swear the joker is the smartest villain I have ever seen, this was a deep thought out movie..One thing though, they caught the joker, so he got put in jail or k!lled or what. What happens to him..Alot of things caught me off guard in this movie, it was one incredible movie I must say. Oscar for Health..
hes most likely in prison... but yea i hope they dont make him in the 3rd if anything they dont have to put the joker in the 3rd movie if they dont want... he can just be in a heavily guarded prison... and they can introduce another villian...
 9 years ago '06        #453
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
just came back from seeing it. can say without a doubt its the best superhero movie of all time, and up there in general of best movies of all time.

ledger, bale and eckhart played their parts extremely well, and thats an understatement, especially for ledger.
 9 years ago '06        #454
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
Greatest comic movie of all time and movie of the year so far easily. Every expectation was met and exceeded for me.
 9 years ago '04        #455
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
movie was amazing... movie season of 08 is a wrap (even though its still some sh*t im lookin forward to)..
 9 years ago '05        #456
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 famoussasjohn said:
because his performance was amazing, in all honesty.
im not saying this just because he passed away, but this guy was really just now starting his career. ive always been a fan of him. its a shame he had to go so young.

i mean, from what i read after her passed away, reviews were saying his performance is award winning, and i now believe that it does.
and yeah i did hear about how his roll in this movie as the joker, did take a toll on him and all that, i dont really believe that, because christian bale and some of the cast said heath was having the time of his life making this movie so i dont believe he went into a fu*ked up mind state.

you should be able to spot a good performance when you see it unless your blind.
i posted a video of the crew filmin heath skateboarding with the imax cam
 07-20-2008, 03:16 AM         #457
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Who's Dat? said:
I do wanna say Bale was stiff as Cliff in that suit. But it was a great flick Batman is the sh*t
LMAO @ stiff Cliff.

CASH1 said:
When Dark Knight wins the Academy Award for Best Picture and Ironman wins the MTV Movie Award for Best Picture. You'll realize the difference between these 2 films.
Exactly. Like I've said before, the only action in Iron Man was the parts short enough for the previews.

Jesus Christ said:
yo those dressups are nothing yall talking about we had a lot of jokers and outta no where this dude was dressed up like THE INCREDIBLE HULK, THE INCREDIBLE fu*kING HULK

everyone was like WHAT THE fu*k LOL

sh*t was funny
I didn't even read your comment, you just need to change your fu*kin name.

made in the bay said:
I certainly hope not, Robin is the gayest of super heroes...and I think Nolan would agree.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 07-20-2008 at 03:18 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #458
space
space
 IllmaticYungin said:
i posted a video of the crew filmin heath skateboarding with the imax cam
which isnt in the actual movie..
hes just having fun on set..
i dont understand why the media was saying this roll in the movie is what put him in his mindset, because everyone on the dark knight set said he was having a blast, as you can see in the link you posted..
 07-20-2008, 09:31 AM         #459
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn all i can think of is the joker i don't even give a fu*k about the other characters

rip heath
 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM         #460
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seriously don't see how any future comic book movies can top this one. The movie would have to have a villain that is much more sinister, more twisted, more maniacal, and more psychopathic than heath ledger's joker, but that will be a tough act to follow.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy