The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Heath Leger performance was.....how can I put it amazing,.dope,sick,ill,.No words can describe how ledger was. I always thought Heath was a laid back actor. The movie was sick,in my top five of all time. Their will never be another Joker just like their will never be another Scarface. I didn't want the movie to end...
The quotes from the Joker was crazy. " What doesn't k!ll you makes you stranger" , Let's put a smile on that face!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #422
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
Trailers are heavily edited. They often mix footage and audio from scenes that don't go together. Not to mention alternate takes, different camera angles.
 07-19-2008, 09:18 PM         #423
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This has to be a joke. I loved Iron Man, but Dark Knight completely sh*ts all over it. Iron Man was a great summer action movie that will be forgotten about in a year or two, Dark Knight was a classic movie that will be remembered for years to come.
 9 years ago '04        #424
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
They always have scenes in trailers that don't make it into the real movie. The Dark Knight isn't the only one.
 9 years ago '07        #425
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
scenes werent cut like everyone said they edited the trailer well... i mean well maybe scenes were cut initially but i mean in the trailers they edited stuff... they probably will have deleted scenes on blue-ray and dvd ... but everything from the trailer were there... just different places...

Last edited by TH35; 07-19-2008 at 09:25 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #426
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 El Fuerte said:
movie is being madd overrated, sh*t was hot dont get me wrong, (in my top 5 superhero/comic flicks of all time), but i gotta give it an 8/10, Ledgers performance was great but that sh*t is being highly overrated, if he wins an oscar its just off the strength that he passed away before the movie was released...still gotta go w/ Jack as the best version of the Joker ever
ledgers performance exceeding pretty much everybodys expectations how is that overrated? and what other superhero movies do you think is better? since its only in your top 5
 9 years ago '05        #427
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
The Joker >>> Iron man
Exactly.

Any n*gga that doesnt think The Dark Knight isnt the best movie that has come out thus far for this year is either gay or a bi*ch. Flat Out

That was the best comic book villan movie portrayal since Jack Nicholson and that was damn near 20*edit* years ago. I seen white bi*ches sittin next to me gasping and holding their mouths when the Joker was handling his B.I.

fu*k that bullsh*t you talking.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 07-19-2008 at 09:52 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #428
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Scorpz said:
mann i feel asleep durin iron man... sh*t was like 75% talking.. hulk also was like 75% talk... Dark Knight.. there wasnt a boring scene... the diaologue was greatt

batman>>ironman>hulk
true on the dark knight ... everything was unexpected and there was no dull moments at all... but damn i think its funny when ppl be like there was too much talking ... do yall have adhd or something ... but yea the dark knight does sh*t on any comic book movie to date...
 9 years ago '05        #429
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
Great fu*kin movie. Every actor was great, but Heath man...damn its really a shame he passed away. He really put everything he had into this role and it shows. 10/10 easy. Unfortunately they're going to have to leave the Joker where its at, cause there absolutely can not be a replacement.
 9 years ago '05        #430
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,233 | Props total: 15793 15793
 Bobby's World said:
Exactly.

Any n*gga that doesnt think The Dark Knight isnt the best movie that has come out thus far for this year is either gay or a bi*ch. Flat Out

That was the best comic book villan movie portrayal since Jack Nicholson and that was damn near 10 years ago. I seen white bi*ches sittin next to me gasping and holding their mouths when the Joker was handling his B.I.

fu*k that bullsh*t you talking.
sh*t its going on almost 20 years homie The original Batman movie came out in 1989....

But, all three big comic book movies that came out this year were good.
 9 years ago '07        #431
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Point da Champ said:
@ The MadTv Dude, Nobody remembers The Scar Stories
I Guess thats meant he was about to slice ya a.ss.. Ledger was Great as the Joker. I'm goin to see it again 2night... Oh and speaking of the Riddler I think instead of Johnny Depp as a replacement Joker, it would be great 4 him to put his twist on the riddler....Just a thought...
speaking of the riddler... some nerd yesterday was like Mr. Reese = Mysteries = Mr. E = Mr. E Nygma ... it made sense but i thought it was funny...

Last edited by TH35; 07-19-2008 at 09:40 PM..
 07-19-2008, 09:46 PM         #432
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So who's gonna gif that pencil trick for me!!!!!!?!?!?

Need that asap!!!!
 07-19-2008, 09:49 PM         #433
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is one of the few movies where I was never bored while watching it. Every moment was suspenseful, you couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I don't see how the next Batman movie can top this.
 9 years ago '05        #434
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Killamike79 said:
sh*t its going on almost 20 years homie The original Batman movie came out in 1989....

But, all three big comic book movies that came out this year were good.
Oh yeah 20. Damn, my bad, but so what. The Dark Knight had the best story, dialouge, and the most memorable screen presence from a villain FLAT OUT.

They were good but nobody cares about Obidiah and nobody really cares about Blosky. Let's be realistic Two-Face by himself sh*ts on both of them without even mentioning the Joker.
 9 years ago '06        #435
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Datni99ajeff said:
The Dark Knight > Marvel Comic Movies
dark knight was a great movie and all...........but are you serious:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '08        #436
Bigtymer25 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 9 9
You are high if you think Iron Man was better than the Dark Knight
 9 years ago '04        #437
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
only thing missing from Iron Man was more f!ghting scenes..

the f!ght between him and monger was weak and was the only thing I felt was wrong with the movie...

Batman was on point, Joker scenes were great one of my fav scene was when he made the pencil disappear ..

Last edited by unkn0wn; 07-19-2008 at 11:13 PM..
 07-19-2008, 11:23 PM         #438
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finalhit said:
batman>>hulk>ironman

I'm a die-hard ironman fan and I felt that they didn't do the movie justice. Shoulda made Tony an alcoholic and had him fu*king up like he did in the comics, that would've made a good "man vs. himself" addition to the plot. Also, the movie didn't have enough action in it...titanium man was a bi*ch too. They shoulda had somebody crazy like M.O.D.O.K f!ghting him.

Actually in ironman tony does drink quite a bit throughout the movie possibly setting up the alcoholic aspect. plus he isn't a full blown alcoholic when he starts out as ironman. I think ironman was a good movie but dark knight sh*ts on it.
 9 years ago '06        #439
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
WTF they wouldnt allow them three hours but fu*kin titanic was able to gimmie a break
 9 years ago '08        #440
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
i bet the dvd is gonna be like 3 disc special edition
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy