The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #401
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 89 89
 Jumpoff21 said:
Thanks, Wanted to see what he looked like, since I'm going to skip seeing this.
But u got Ghost Rider in u avy?
 07-19-2008, 05:54 PM         #402
ILLMATIC_RIDAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never seen Iron Man so i can't really argue but dudes argument seems wack...ur comparing a human with a robot......to counter that argument would be more wak... Thats like m saying batman is a better supper hero b/c he doesnt burn fuel when he flies, therefore making him better b/c hes more fuel efficient
 9 years ago '05        #403
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,005 | Props total: 1429 1429
 Datni99ajeff said:
But u got Ghost Rider in u avy?
owned
 9 years ago '06        #404
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #405
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,786 | Props total: 23488 23488
the movie is amazing, heath ledger was the best thing in the movie
the joker made the movie, hands down
 9 years ago '07        #406
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 stfdkd37 said:
YO I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING IT THAT sh*t WAS GREAT HEATH LEDGER IS EASILY GONNA WIN SUPPORTING ACTOR sh*t HE SHOULD OF BEEN THE MAIN CHARACTER sh*t WAS AMAZING THAT n*gga WAS LMAO FUNNY TO AND HE DOESN'T DIE IF THAT WAS THE SPOILER BUT A COUPLE PEOPLE DO I'M NOT GONNA SAY WHO THO YO NOW THAT IM SEEING THIS MOVIE I'M MAD SAD THAT HEATH DIED THIS WOULD OF BEEN HIS YEAR 4 REAL THOn*gga PLAYED THE HELL OUT OF JOKER LIKE THE POLICE STATION SCNE (YALL GO WATCH IT AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID) THAT n*gga WENT ALL OUT 10/10 STARS FOR ME
id give you hate, but the Bizzy avis keeping me from doing it. You come off as an ignorant fu*ktard.
 9 years ago '04        #407
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Wow lmao. Iron Man was garbage. I was falling asleep in that sh*t.

Doesnt even compare to Dark Knight.

Hate given.
 07-19-2008, 07:24 PM         #408
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Point da Champ said:
@ The MadTv Dude, Nobody remembers The Scar StoriesI Guess thats meant he was about to slice ya a.ss.. Ledger was Great as the Joker. I'm goin to see it again 2night... Oh and speaking of the Riddler I think instead of Johnny Depp as a replacement Joker, it would be great 4 him to put his twist on the riddler....Just a thought...

dude switch it up like three times. the best one was wit his dad.:sick:
"Why so serious?"
 07-19-2008, 07:29 PM         #409
cno _stl1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is he really dead?..or is he alive appearing to be dead? it would be stupid to just k!ll him off like that
 9 years ago '08        #410
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
yeah ending was wack...
 07-19-2008, 07:31 PM         #411
cpalmer1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Wow lmao. Iron Man was garbage. I was falling asleep in that sh*t.

Doesnt even compare to Dark Knight.

Hate given.
I agree 100%. as a matter of fact "the Incredible Hulk" imo with twice better then Ironman. It had too much talk and making of the two suits.

They cheesed-up Ironman with Robert Downy Jr.

Dark Knight>>>>>>>>Incredible Hulk>>Ironman.

Dark Knight is in another level.
 9 years ago '08        #412
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
movie is being madd overrated, sh*t was hot dont get me wrong, (in my top 5 superhero/comic flicks of all time), but i gotta give it an 8/10, Ledgers performance was great but that sh*t is being highly overrated, if he wins an oscar its just off the strength that he passed away before the movie was released...still gotta go w/ Jack as the best version of the Joker ever
 9 years ago '06        #413
dj_60_2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$797 | Props total: 708 708
I liked the Joker using different stories as to how he got his scars. Heath WAS the Joker. Like it's been said before he became the Joker. From the licking of the scars. To his walk. His whole demeanor. Harvey Dent was also well played. But I expected that because I saw Eckhart in The Black Dahlia and he was very good in that. I also think that Harvey is done. He's not coming back. Freeman, Bale, Caine, Oldman were all great. I liked that the movie was complexed. There were many things going on at once.

It's the type of movie that you leave and think about afterwards. And say, "oh that makes sense now." You have to see it twice to catch everything. You don't expect that from a comic book movie. They have just raised the bar very high. I liked that the joker wasn't just throwing verbal jabs at Batman. He actually had a complex line of thinking. This is one of the best super hero movies I've seen. And Bale IS Batman. I also don't compare Heath's Joker and Jack's joker. They were both great but two totally different characters. Great movie. Keaton & Bale are the best Batmen. The four best Batman movies are the Original, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, & The Dark Knight. In no particular order.

Last edited by dj_60_2000; 07-19-2008 at 07:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #414
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2

behind the scenes footage....heath messin around on set
 9 years ago '05        #415
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
also includes one of Heath Ledger's last interviews
 9 years ago '05        #416
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
there was an article posted a few months back and the director said he originally wanted the movie to be 3hrs but the production company said that 3hrs was to long. he also said they filmed 3hrs but the production would only give him 2and a half hours worth of screen time.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 07-19-2008 at 08:32 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #417
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 stitch said:
If scenes from the TRAILER aren't even in the final cut then who knows what else didn't make it out.

There was this one shot of him cracking his neck while he was in the interrogation room. Also, did he ever go and say "Good evening, comisssionerrrrr" and smack his lips like in the trailer? I ain't see that.
He did say the evening commissioner line when Gordon first walks in the interrogation room and he's sitting there in the shadows. They cut and pasted audio in different places to make the trailer seem creepier. Like the part where he says starting tonight people will die is different from the original trailer. They also used different cuts in the trailers than the final version of the film.
 9 years ago '08        #418
finalhit 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 20 20
Joker cracked his neck when he was on the floor of the interrogation room before the police officer guarding the door thought he was gonna break Joker off a piece. He said good evening to Gordon just before Batman threw him around like a rag doll.
 9 years ago '08        #419
finalhit 
space
space
space
$486 | Props total: 20 20
 Scorpz said:
mann i feel asleep durin iron man... sh*t was like 75% talking.. hulk also was like 75% talk... Dark Knight.. there wasnt a boring scene... the diaologue was greatt

batman>>ironman>hulk
batman>>hulk>ironman

I'm a die-hard ironman fan and I felt that they didn't do the movie justice. Shoulda made Tony an alcoholic and had him fu*king up like he did in the comics, that would've made a good "man vs. himself" addition to the plot. Also, the movie didn't have enough action in it...titanium man was a bi*ch too. They shoulda had somebody crazy like M.O.D.O.K f!ghting him.
 07-19-2008, 08:59 PM         #420
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Instant classic movie. :wow: Heath Ledger's Joker was so twisted and sinister, I can't see the next Batman villain topping him. That whole "social experiment" with the two ferries was brilliant. This Two Face also sh*tted on the Tommy Lee Jones Two Face. The only villains I think could come close to matching this movie would be Black Mask, Deadshot, Riddler,and maybe Scarface/Ventriloquist but even that is a stretch. This is my new favorite movie of all time hands down.

Last edited by PetedaSmete; 07-19-2008 at 09:33 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago