The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-19-2008, 11:41 AM         #361
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and she didnt have no body. the 3 chicks at the party was fine as hell
 9 years ago '05        #362
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 kevkhalee said:
Clayface is the worst.

Scarface? Can we take him seriously?
This new Batman is darker than ever.
What U mean? people said the same sh*t about The Joker and they were wrong
 9 years ago '07        #363
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 10 10
 DrX said:
yeah the movie was tight. lol everybody started clapping when the truck flipped over. the action was dope. i wish i wouldve went to the imax to see it
yo i never understood why the fu*k people clap in a theater wtf

movie was crack tho
 07-19-2008, 11:48 AM         #364
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scarface would be dope. in the cartoon he was evil as hell
 9 years ago '07        #365
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 stickemup said:
dude who the fu*k cares about these charts?

look at that list: two fu*king Harry Potter movies?

people are the worst

I'm not hating on Batman but it's just fu*king Batman aight?
a lot of ppl love harry potter ... even grown ups...
 07-19-2008, 12:16 PM         #366
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true but so what she could act better then katie holmes.
 07-19-2008, 12:21 PM         #367
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The first time I ever heard people clap in a theater was during the movie Miracle when the Americans scored the winning goal vs the Soviets lol. Like they didn't know we were gonna win.
 07-19-2008, 12:26 PM         #368
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how closely you watched the movie but Lucius isn't quitting. He said he wouldn't work as long as that machine was there and once he typed in his name it destroyed the machine. So Lucius is still in the fold.

But in terms of cinematic quality I felt The Dark Knight was a better movie. Both great movies.

It's also hard to compare them as superheroes when Ironman can fly (Batman glides) and shoot rockets. Batman just has some high tech body armor, instead of like high tech military armor.
 9 years ago '08        #369
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 hiphopsince1983 said:
I think people take movies for granted too often. People see the success and automatically think "okay, what's next?!" I think Nolan is going to sit back and enjoy the success of this Batman and wait before even picking up a pen for the next installment.
This is what I would like him to do. He shouldn't bring Batman back until he has a definite contender for a sequel. Something both compelling and original.

IllmaticYungin said:
well damn if i was still alive i wasnt gonna let nobody just move my face back and forth like they did.....FACE IT THAT n*gga IS DEAD THEY COVERED UP THE PEOPLE HE k!llED AND PUT IT ON BATMAN THEY WANTED TO KEEP HIS SLATE CLEAN
Dent was knocked out cold. He wasn't even aware of Batman touching his face.

ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah i just came back from the movie and i was focused on 2-face when batman n gordon were talking after the fall and it didnt seem like 2-face survived. thats the whole reason they made him the hero.

it would be pointless calling him a hero and dead if he was still alive on the streets when people could recognize him seeing his uninjured side
My take on this is their going to lock Dent away at Arkham. They don't ever expect dude to be on the streets again.
 9 years ago '05        #370
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
why did they let maggie get the lead female role...shes a 4/10 on her best day...on the real i never seen an uglier actress get a main role in a movie...it doesnt make sense to me
 07-19-2008, 12:46 PM         #371
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude wins the "Hater of the Year" award. Congratulations!
 9 years ago '04        #372
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
def a giving that the joker stole the show but gary oldman portrayal of jim gordon was the sh*t as well his storyline was good and he played his character well.. batman deserve some props too because his character went through some sh*t he had to realize the backlash he made when he became batman and him putting up with the joker was awesome that guy truly whop his a.ss throughout the film( mental a.ss whopping) one of the other good parts did not have any of the main characters at all it was the people on the boat*dope a.ss evil plan by the way* and the sh*t they had to do when it came down to the decision. imagine what you would do in that situation.. and of all people to pull off a dope scene DEBO from friday!!!... damn he did his thing with the lines he had

good movie going to watch it again.. epic as everyone said it was...
 9 years ago '05        #373
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
You're an idiot. Iron Man is a great movie, but The Dark Knight shits on it. Your reasons for why it sucks are a.ss too, because from reading half of them you didn't even know what happened at the end.
 07-19-2008, 02:03 PM         #374
Who's Dat?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My life is so real now. The thought put in that movie moves me. I'm copping it for sure
 9 years ago '07        #375
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,113 | Props total: 6347 6347
 trb_5 said:
why did they let maggie get the lead female role...shes a 4/10 on her best day...on the real i never seen an uglier actress get a main role in a movie...it doesnt make sense to me
maggie is by far not one of the prettier girls....but she was a fine a.ss of an actress

Her acting skills > Katie Holmes.

I think if you had a brunette like Jessica Alba...who is great on the eyes but probably would have ruined the character imo ...Maggie did her thing and made things believable on her part
 9 years ago '04        #376
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
"let me show you a magic trick"

I still can't get over that scene
 07-19-2008, 02:10 PM         #377
Who's Dat?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do wanna say Bale was stiff as Cliff in that suit. But it was a great flick Batman is the sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #378
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
When Dark Knight wins the Academy Award for Best Picture and Ironman wins the MTV Movie Award for Best Picture. You'll realize the difference between these 2 films.
 07-19-2008, 02:17 PM         #379
Jesus Christ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo those dressups are nothing yall talking about we had a lot of jokers and outta no where this dude was dressed up like THE INCREDIBLE HULK, THE INCREDIBLE fu*kING HULK

everyone was like WHAT THE fu*k LOL

sh*t was funny
 9 years ago '06        #380
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Me>> :slap: <<You
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy