The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #321
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4315 4315
 S X L said:
This sh*t was crazy.
BTW there was a guy dressed in a clown suit at my theater, it wasn't like the joker type costume but an actual clown suit
Last night the theater I was at had 4 lines that stretched for blocks. I saw probably ten people dressed like Joker. Also, there was people dressed like Batman, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Batgirl... one dude showed up dressed like Superman and the whole crowd booed him when he walked in.
 07-19-2008, 02:21 AM         #322
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I took some pics with my phone. sh*t was streched EXTRA LONG. I had to wait 2 hours in advance just to get a DECENT seat.
 07-19-2008, 02:25 AM         #323
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
the Madd Hatter would be just gay this Batman is gangsta not gay
you could say the same thing about joker from the 60's comics but heath "gangstafied" the joker ....just like johnny depp could "gangstafy" the old madd hatter or any villain for that matter.
 9 years ago '04        #324
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
it was the best movie ive ever seen. if yall know a better one please let me know so i can watch it.
 07-19-2008, 03:02 AM         #325
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah the movie was tight. lol everybody started clapping when the truck flipped over. the action was dope. i wish i wouldve went to the imax to see it
 9 years ago '04        #326
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 83 83
 WEREWOLF said:
you could say the same thing about joker from the 60's comics but heath "gangstafied" the joker ....just like johnny depp could "gangstafy" the old madd hatter or any villain for that matter.
n*gga the Madd Hatter takes Batman to Wonderland. He was inspired by Alice in Wonderland aint no gettin around dat gayness. I remember the Madd Hatter episodes on da cartoon series being the worst of all i hated dat sh*t

Last edited by Datni99ajeff; 07-19-2008 at 03:05 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #327
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
so far its in my top 5... there was never a dull moment in the movie and it never seemed long because every part had you wondering what was next
 07-19-2008, 03:40 AM         #328
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Datni99ajeff said:
n*gga the Madd Hatter takes Batman to Wonderland. He was inspired by Alice in Wonderland aint no gettin around dat gayness. I remember the Madd Hatter episodes on da cartoon series being the worst of all i hated dat sh*t
lmao @ you calling alice in wonderland gay then admitting you watch the batman cartoon series....alice in wonderland is dark as fu*k my ni991, that sh*t gives kids nightmares for life.
 9 years ago '06        #329
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 WEREWOLF said:
lmao @ you calling alice in wonderland gay then admitting you watch the batman cartoon series....alice in wonderland is dark as fu*k my ni991, that sh*t gives kids nightmares for life.
 9 years ago '06        #330
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
fu*k Clayface.
Look like a pile of sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #331
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
i think the joker should rest with heath because he seriously k!lled that sh*t. I wouldn't like anything tainting the legacy, from now on people will think "joker" and think the best acting ever R.I.P. to heath.

at this point you could ake up a character or just use one that isnt that popular, i didnt think the scarecrow would be a good one to start out with but it worked, they should try that. like clayface, bane, hush, deadshot, the ventriloquist and scarface, the riddler, black mask, that ninja that fu*ked batman up in the cartoon (i think he did some kind of death touch or something) a combo of those guys, but clearly the scarface/joker combo was the best
 9 years ago '06        #332
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Clayface is the worst.

Scarface? Can we take him seriously?
This new Batman is darker than ever.
 07-19-2008, 05:14 AM         #333
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
Alice in Wonderland has been speculated about having multiple meanings in it.

A short list being

Drugs
Political Satire
s3x
And possibly....s3x with children and child pr0nography

07-19-2008, 05:31 AM         #334
Anthony O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man im still in shock from that movie...joker>>>>
 07-19-2008, 05:45 AM         #335
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people in my theater went nuts when Gordon returned.
 9 years ago '07        #336
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
it kinda sounds like your went into the movie theater ready to compare it to another movie...buh iron man was straight heat...dunno bout dark knight yet...
 07-19-2008, 06:48 AM         #337
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Last night the theater I was at had 4 lines that stretched for blocks. I saw probably ten people dressed like Joker. Also, there was people dressed like Batman, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Batgirl... one dude showed up dressed like Superman and the whole crowd booed him when he walked in.
The movie was great no doubt, but I'll be damned if I dress up like a fool for it. I guess this was happening all over the US, cause I had a fat joker @ my theater too.

The acting was great across the board and Ledger obviously made the movie...regardless of his death.:rolleyes: (like some other idiot said)

I was glad Rachel died,() cause all 3 b*tches he showed up with at that party were>>>anyway.

And @ Dent becoming 2-Face for like 2 days then dying...but maybe he didn't?
 9 years ago '04        #338
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 597 597

July 18, 2008
DARK KNIGHT slays Spidey with a record $66M opening day, and it will soar past ‘Spider-Man 3’ for $157M and the all-time best opening weekend; ‘Mamma Mia’ also strong; Hollywood's Top 12 could hit $250M for biggest weekend ever!
by Steve Mason

FRIDAY 9:00 p.m. (Pacific): Christopher Nolan’s long-awaited The Dark Knight (Warner Bros), fueled by thrilling IMAX sequences, a brilliantly conceived script and a diabolically skilled performance by the late Heath Ledger, is on its way to shattering records. Lots of them.

Starting with Thursday night’s 12:01a screenings coast-to-coast, which generated an estimated $18.4M by dawn, and continuing through packed matinee and evening showings, The Dark Knight has delivered a staggering $66M on its opening day.

ALL-TIME BEST OPENING DAYS
1. The Dark Knight - $66M (estimate)
2. Spider-Man 3 - $59.84M
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest - $55.83M
4. Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith - $50.01M
5. X-Men: The Last Stand - $45.1M
6. Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix - $44.23M
7. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End - $42.9M
8. Spider-Man 2 - $40.44M
9. Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire - $40.11M
10. Spider-Man - $39.4M
That is crazy. Like I said and will say again:
Christopher Nolan>>>>>>>_____________________ Your favorite director.

*Goes to watch "The Dark Knight" for 4th time
 07-19-2008, 06:51 AM         #339
Professa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can honestly say this is the best movie i seen in a really long time...i think its the best batman movie so far and its gonna be hard to top this one
 07-19-2008, 07:28 AM         #340
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
yeah i just came back from the movie and i was focused on 2-face when batman n gordon were talking after the fall and it didnt seem like 2-face survived. thats the whole reason they made him the hero.

it would be pointless calling him a hero and dead if he was still alive on the streets when people could recognize him seeing his uninjured side
...they made it seem as though he died. And the purpose of making a hero die would be to encourage the people of Gotham to do better. Just like in Begins, Bruce's parents dying made Gotham better. If the person who took so many criminals off the streets became a criminal himself, what hope would the rest of the city have? ...that was the point of Batman taking the blame for Dent's murders.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy