The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #281
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 1000bluntz said:
Word you could still see Dent breathing while he was on the ground, unless my eyes was buggin' which is possible but I'm almost positive I saw him breathing.
well damn if i was still alive i wasnt gonna let nobody just move my face back and forth like they did.....FACE IT THAT n*gga IS DEAD THEY COVERED UP THE PEOPLE HE k!llED AND PUT IT ON BATMAN THEY WANTED TO KEEP HIS SLATE CLEAN
 9 years ago '07        #282
Pedro505 1 heat pts
space
space
$503 | Props total: 2 2
list of madd villians

9 years ago '05        #283
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Wawdy24 said:
Um ... Ledger has always been a great actor ... people overlooked him because of his role in Brokeback Mountain.

The guy could act ... and now everyone will know it!
I always loved "A Knight's Tale" and felt sorry for his Character in "Monster's Ball"
 07-18-2008, 09:40 PM         #284
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think u buggin. I could of sworn i saw him moving up and down 2 . but then i was like nah hes got to be dead..who knows.
 07-18-2008, 10:27 PM         #285
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly think they should recast Depp As the joker for the next film.He looks just like heath in some ways and im sure he looks on point with all the make up. We all know nobody will ever be able to top Heath but dont drop the joker character because the actor died..Im sure Heath would WANT somebody to take his place to finish what was suppose to happen in batman 3.
 9 years ago '06        #286
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,269 | Props total: 161 161
they should introduce Tweedledum and Tweedledee or Ventriloquist (sp?)
 9 years ago '04        #287
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
the movie was mind blowing. i saw it in imax today. incredible. i hope yall been checking it in imax. it feels like ur bout to fall into the movie. all the characters were played well but ledger was amazing. flawless movie.
 9 years ago '06        #288
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Wawdy24 said:
Um ... Ledger has always been a great actor ... people overlooked him because of his role in Brokeback Mountain.

The guy could act ... and now everyone will know it!
Knights Tale was the sh*t

Just saw this movie and was honestly surprised....................Surprised that a movie like this with SO MUCH HYPE could actually live up to it.....Congratz Ledger, you left your mark before you left us...This movie will be considered one of the best for a long time to come

RIP Heath Ledger..............You will be missed

Last edited by titanreese; 07-18-2008 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #289
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14737 14737
jim carrey sucked as the riddler.
 9 years ago '06        #290
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14737 14737
yo that sh*t was hot as fu*k. Heath Ledger did his thing in this one. def. best movie i seen this year. sh*t was crazy. Joker was fu*kin nuts.
 9 years ago '04        #291
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
Cant stress enough how great the movie was. Ledger was great and so was Eckhart
 9 years ago '04        #292
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 1000bluntz said:
Word you could still see Dent breathing while he was on the ground, unless my eyes was buggin' which is possible but I'm almost positive I saw him breathing.
yeah i thought i saw his stomach move like he was breathing
 9 years ago '04        #293
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 Storchaveli said:
He said as long as that sonar technology was in the building, he WON'T be. After he finished using it for the Bat, he typed in his name and destroyed it.
yup lucious is coming back. That machine is done. and he needs to be there to create cool stuff like the batpod. The introduction of the Batpod was cool as hell, and watching him flip it when he hit that wall was nice
 9 years ago '04        #294
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 STATlanta2006 said:
dude believe me he'll be back....harvey dent the white knight who will stand up for justice might be dead but two-face will be back (he fell 20ft down, that'll knock your a.ss out, but it wont k!ll you)...yes joker won in this movie but we'll see once two-face comes back that batman actually didnt k!ll him, so in actuality he never broke the one rule and joker did not win.
The novelization is in stores today and it says Two-Face died from the fall. Joker has one for now because in his own sick way he has proven idealism cannot prevail.

Also... I thought I saw Two-Face breathing the first time I saw it. When I went last night I realized it's the camera moving.
 07-18-2008, 11:36 PM         #295
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they do decide to recast the joker they should introduce harley quinn. have it how they did in the comics with the joker getting sent off to arkam and quinn being a psychiatrist who falls in love with him.
 9 years ago '05        #296
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Man Ledger R.I.P, he played the Joker so great, from facial expressions to his quotes, he looked like a pure psychopath and his part was convicing, it was believable, I didnt see one flaw in this movie, I am now starting a campaign for the next villians in the next one, Clayface or The Riddler and The Mad Hatter working together either one will do
 9 years ago '05        #297
Basicgz 
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
People who come into this thread to say Jack Nicholson is a better Joker than Heath Ledger should be ignored. These are two different story arcs. The original Batman was not as elaborate and lacked the depth of this advanced story arc. The terror in the original Batman was more comical and in step with the joker of the early comics and TV Show.

The problem with this is Jack Nicholson made the Joker look cool instead of being the villian. The Joker was constantly lavished in women and luxury. That's a completely different universe from this Joker.

Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker is aided by the way the story was written and told GREATLY. I feel like this has been the best writing I've seen in several years. In a time when Hollywood has rehashed and underachieved with these blockbusters, we have a simply jarring and terrifying piece of work in The Dark Knight.

The main difference between Ledger and the Nicholson was Nicholson's affliction was the result of an accident...Ledger has a more human psychosis behind his scars. The ambiguity behind his actual origin is amazing because you can see him pulling the strings of his victim by telling this story.

There is a definately realistic tone to how he operated and a great deal of the deadpan expressions and interaction between himself and Bale are what make the film amazing in my opinion.

Heath Ledger deserves all the Oscar buzz he can get, not because he's dead, but because he has completely redefined a screen villian. What do you do with a man who k!lls for anarchy and not for a clear, tangible purpose? It's insane that people here don't get that.
You hit the nail right on the head, The Joker in the Dark Knight had me like I dont wanna fu*k wit that guy while The Joker that Nicholson played wasnt terrifying, Ledger was terrifying in this movie, a straight sicko, just when U thought in one scene what can The Joker do next, the next scene he tops it with something more crazy, this is a classic movie, and classic portrayal of a villian this is the best superhero movie thus far :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #298
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Man Ledger R.I.P, he played the Joker so great, from facial expressions to his quotes, he looked like a pure psychopath and his part was convicing, it was believable, I didnt see one flaw in this movie, I am now starting a campaign for the next villians in the next one, Clayface or The Riddler and The Mad Hatter working together either one will do
:thumbsdow Bring on some Bane.
 9 years ago '04        #299
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
There will be no Clayface. Chris Nolan hates doing things in film that require a lot of CGI and will likely not want a character that is all CGI.
 9 years ago '05        #300
Basicgz 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Hell yea they do...i remember back in the 90s when that batman cartoon that used to come on before the superman cartoon made a special 1 1/2 hr movie introducing clayface as a villan and from what i remember that sh*t was hot....but seeing as how the christian bale batman movies aren't really "fantasy" type movies like the earlier batman films they probably wont go that route......

BUT, i think they should do that guy with the mob boss puppet
Man that sh*t was sad, crazy, cool, that was a crazy 3 episodes, I think if they introduce Clayface there shouldnt be no other villians in it because his storyline will fill up the whole movie, a other idea I had is The Riddler and The Mad Hatter together that would be fu*kin nuts, but that mob boss puppet would be disturbing and gangsta that puppet was always talking sh*t on the cartoon and shootin up sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now