The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #261
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Just seen it and damn, Heath Ledger's performance was hands down the best portrayal of any villain ever. It's just sad he won't be making a comeback in the next Batman movie.

Oh yeah. All u haters need to get some pus*y. Coming online just to trash a dead guy.
 9 years ago '04        #262
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11375 11375
 Just1Spark said:
Just seen it and damn, Heath Ledger's performance was hands down the best portrayal of any villain ever. It's just sad he won't be making a comeback in the next Batman movie.

Oh yeah. All u haters need to get some pus*y. Coming online just to trash a dead guy.
He definitely brought the Joker to life that's for damn sure. I agree it's gotta be one of the better villain performances ever. I thought Eckhart did a great job as Dent/Two Face as well. Two Face after the fire looked like :wow:. I also loved how their was a little cameo with the Scarecrow, he scared the sh*t out of me in Begins. As long as Nolan is making these and Bale is still Batman I have total faith in this franchise, it's been incredible the first two films.

And goddamn y'all seeing this in IMAX was stunning. The helicopter shots and the shots of the buildings was amazing.

Last edited by 1000bluntz; 07-18-2008 at 07:16 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #263
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
it is the best acting I have seen in a loooong time ...

everything down to the tongue lashing of his scarred mouth ...

Heath Ledger set the bar ... don't be mad because he was the greatest to ever play a villian ...
 9 years ago '07        #264
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1311 1311
Heath Ledger was nothing short of incredible. His Joker insane ,methodical and very smart. His Joker would kick Nicholson's Joker's a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #265
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 R10 said:
was there anything after the credits i didnt stay to see
Yes ... about a minute into the credits it rolled ...

Heath Ledger’s tragic and untimely death has guaranteed two things: First, that his performance in The Dark Knight will never be evaluated objectively. Second, that at some point he’s going to have a movie dedicated to him. To no one’s surprise, that movie is The Dark Knight.

We have confirmed tonight what most had probably already a.ssumed. The Dark Knight will contain a dedication to Ledger. Warner Brothers posted the dedication today when they released the movie’s official credits on their press site. It’ll happen during the sequel’s end credits, and read this way: “In memory of our friends HEATH LEDGER & CONWAY WICKLIFFE.”

For those who don’t remember, Conway Wickliffe was the special effects tech who was k!lled on the Dark Knight set when the chase vehicle he was driving hit a tree. It’s more than appropriate that both he and Ledger get some sort of acknowledgment. Nice to know that, even though we all a.ssumed they would, Warner Brothers is doing it.
 9 years ago '04        #266
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 vicjac1010 said:
Ledger was a great actor in this movie...I like how he mae a pencil disappear!!!
Um ... Ledger has always been a great actor ... people overlooked him because of his role in Brokeback Mountain.

The guy could act ... and now everyone will know it!
 9 years ago '04        #267
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Endo said:
STFU All this publicity is only because he's dead. NOT because he was some superb actor. So stop w/ all the bullsh*t about this being the best performance on earth and all that bullsh*t. Muthafu*kaz didn't even know who he was and criticized him for BrokeBack Mountain.... now all of a sudden he's some kinda LEGEND and sh*t... fu*k OUTTA HERE!!
Are you fu*king insane? Did you even see the movie? Lay off the Crack pipe pal!
 07-18-2008, 07:46 PM         #268
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Extremely good performance & easily one of the best acting jobs I've ever seen. On a side note, DJ Endo got fisted by his 5th grade teacher & has been in a sour mood ever since.
 9 years ago '05        #269
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
ledger was unreal in this movie. one of the best performances ive ever seen.

on that note, i still believe daniel day lewis in TWBB > ledger in TDK
not by much tho...
 9 years ago '05        #270
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
 JFamis said:
Two-Face is dead. Some people must have not been paying attention. The Joker won. Batman broke his one rule. The thing with Harvey was he died a hero in the sense that that is what Gordon will portray him as but he lived long enough to see himself become the villain. Two-Face will not be in the next movie.
dude believe me he'll be back....harvey dent the white knight who will stand up for justice might be dead but two-face will be back (he fell 20ft down, that'll knock your a.ss out, but it wont k!ll you)...yes joker won in this movie but we'll see once two-face comes back that batman actually didnt k!ll him, so in actuality he never broke the one rule and joker did not win.
 9 years ago '04        #271
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 ImSoBroke said:
how much of an impact would a director have on this movie if it changed?
wouldnt the writers have a bigger impact storywise and the director is piecing together the visual?
Chris Nolan co-wrote this movie and the last one. A director makes the biggest difference when it comes to movies. Movies are a director driven media. Television is a writer driven media.
 9 years ago '04        #272
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I do not see any batman sequels topping this. They should leave the joker out of any sequels. Maybe a quick reference that he is locked up somewhere but not have anyone else play him. It would be wack.
 9 years ago '05        #273
bennyboy2205 
space
space
I know this thread has been made multiple times over the last few days but I just wanted to see what you thought about this:

I would honestly love to see jim carey back as the riddler or, if the riddler is out of the question, then i think that phillip seymour hoffman would be unbelieveable as penguin
 07-18-2008, 07:59 PM         #274
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im confused as hell. So is he thinkin about a third batman at all? or is he undecided. I read the whole interviews and everything and im confused. Is he does have a third batman i prayyyyyyyyyy he brings back the joker. the story is interesting. Just because Heath died doesnt mean theres some law the joker can be in movie..honestly.

Last edited by killya; 07-18-2008 at 08:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #275
bennyboy2205 
space
space
jim carrey doesnt always have to act silly. but i see where your comin from where people might not take him seriously as the part
 9 years ago '04        #276
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I don't think I've left a movie this completely satisfied in a long time. The casting was absolutely perfect. This is easily the best comic book movie to date. Heath Ledger's swan song was dead on.
 9 years ago '05        #277
bennyboy2205 
space
space
how about either of these two dudes as the riddler:

malkovich

[pic - click to view]

or

depp

[pic - click to view]

i dont wanna see depp play the joker. ledger played the role so well, i think they shoudl just leave it alone....imo
 9 years ago '04        #278
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11375 11375
 STATlanta2006 said:
dude believe me he'll be back....harvey dent the white knight who will stand up for justice might be dead but two-face will be back (he fell 20ft down, that'll knock your a.ss out, but it wont k!ll you)...yes joker won in this movie but we'll see once two-face comes back that batman actually didnt k!ll him, so in actuality he never broke the one rule and joker did not win.
Word you could still see Dent breathing while he was on the ground, unless my eyes was buggin' which is possible but I'm almost positive I saw him breathing.
 9 years ago '05        #279
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
They need to introduce clayface
 9 years ago '04        #280
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Classic.

Heath fu*kin k!lled the Joker role. The whole movie, I couldn't wait to see another scene of Joker. I really enjoyed it. Movie of the year.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago