The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-18-2008, 02:20 PM         #221
Mr.Smoke-A-Lot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ledger straight k!lled it. Couldnt have done any better. We will definetly see TwoFace again, not sure about your Riddler theory though. That would be cool if it did end up being him. I hope we get to see The Joker again and i reallly hope whoever plays him can capture what Heath Ledger did. Amazing movie.
 9 years ago '06        #222
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
Mr. Fox will no longer be behing the Batman technology so who will take his place?
He said as long as that sonar technology was in the building, he WON'T be. After he finished using it for the Bat, he typed in his name and destroyed it.
 9 years ago '06        #223
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
joker goes to Arkum max security.

For Reality:
idk why people like the Joker are kept alive and sent to stupid places like Arkum.
It must cost a lot to keep each person at places like Arkum.
Shouldn't he get the death penalty?
And i know no one as a kid wants to grow up and be that sick; something bad must have happened to them as ids, but still...
there's no way to fix people like that.
Why still use tax dollars to care of them?

Last edited by kevkhalee; 07-18-2008 at 02:26 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #224
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
The sonar technology will be moved to the new Wayne Manor... the bat cave. So lucious will develope tech for Wayne but stick to his morals
 9 years ago '04        #225
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1762 1762
i remember hearing last year that the next movie they were gonna include
having joker on trial for his crimes..
 07-18-2008, 02:41 PM         #226
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what if they jump the story ahead... when JOKER escapes ARKHAM 15 years later and JACK NICHOLSON plays HEATH LEDGER'S JOKER...... same style, same everything.....

just a dope idea......

but yea, ppl talked about who would play him next time.... but they have to do it right or it's gonna be wack.... homies said Johnny Depp, it's his style, but Daniel Day Lewis would murder that sh*t too....

And MR. FOX destroyed that "big brother" machine so he's staying.... i wouldn't doubt there are ppl whose job is to do that type of sh*t though...

TWO FACE stole the show too... that sh*t was HARD!!!!

10/10
 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM         #227
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heath ledger walkin' out of the exploding hospital was f*ckin' classic!!!!!!
 07-18-2008, 03:01 PM         #228
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t was funny.... I remember there were these two girls sitting next to me scared az hell from heath ledger!!!!!!!

If that ain't great acting i don't know what is......

His performance is better than past oscar winners so i don't see any reason for him not to get it......

"i want my phone call"!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha wow
 07-18-2008, 03:05 PM         #229
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was a lil suprised tat the end of the movie when the credits roled they didn't have a "in loving memory of heath ledger" scroll, he defiantly made this movie a classic r.i.p
 9 years ago '08        #230
B-PhiLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$103 | Props total: 2 2
 rawproduct03 said:
was a lil suprised tat the end of the movie when the credits roled they didn't have a "in loving memory of heath ledger" scroll, he defiantly made this movie a classic r.i.p
yes they did. it said "In Loving Memory Of Heath Ledger & someone else i can't think of who though.
 9 years ago '04        #231
stone cold 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah this movie was incredible. Two Face and The Joker. Heath Ledger did his thing man. RIP
 07-18-2008, 03:27 PM         #232
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heather straight k!lled...I saw the midnight showing and thought this motherfu*ker is perfect!!!
 07-18-2008, 03:28 PM         #233
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm well I read somewhere online the joker character was supposed to be in batman 3. But with heath passing away they scrapped the idea. But my plan would be to have johnny Depp play the joker. Basically sense you cant even tell who is under the makeup in the dark knight. It was heath but i couldnt even tell man because he played the role so well. For the voice over I would use Mark Hamilton. If you dont know who mark hamilton is, he is the original voice for the batman cartoons and can inpersinate really well. And with all this high tech stuff you can probably get something to match Heaths voice really well. Honestly if you take a picture of Heath and Johhny Depp and put them together, they actually look alot alike.

see for your self

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I mean sh*t johnny Depp is darker but with the make up he would have on he would just like heath because of such similiar faces they got.
 07-18-2008, 03:28 PM         #234
vicjac1010  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ledger was a great actor in this movie...I like how he mae a pencil disappear!!!
 07-18-2008, 03:41 PM         #235
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just leave the JOKER character alone..... no one can top that performance....

just have some other villains..... Batman got a dope set of villains anywayz... i doubt it won't be as big as this one was, but still.....

this is the only movie i've ever gone to see twice in ONE DAY in theatres....
 9 years ago '05        #236
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
 killya said:
Hmmm well I read somewhere online the joker character was supposed to be in batman 3. But with heath passing away they scrapped the idea. But my plan would be to have johnny Depp play the joker. Basically sense you cant even tell who is under the makeup in the dark knight. It was heath but i couldnt even tell man because he played the role so well. For the voice over I would use Mark Hamilton. If you dont know who mark hamilton is, he is the original voice for the batman cartoons and can inpersinate really well. And with all this high tech stuff you can probably get something to match Heaths voice really well. Honestly if you take a picture of Heath and Johhny Depp and put them together, they actually look alot alike.

see for your self

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I mean sh*t johnny Depp is darker but with the make up he would have on he would just like heath because of such similiar faces they got.
its funny cuz johnny depp is one of the dudes (other two collin ferrel and jude law) playing heath ledgers part in the imaginarium movie that ledger couldnt complete
 07-18-2008, 04:08 PM         #237
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean you really got to think about this. Heath is probably looking down and would want somebody else to play joker. Why not? But honestly nobody would be able to top him..Everybody knows that. I dont think he would want the character to just dissappear out of the movie like that.
 9 years ago '04        #238
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
for the sake of plot it would be sick to see joker again but yo, how the fu*k they gonna top heath ledgers performance, this movie was so fu*king ill idk what to even say right now still in shock from how dope it is
 9 years ago '04        #239
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=STATlanta2006;12318362]two face will come back. gordon is just trying to cover up his death so that people wont see that he has become twoface, that way ppl wont lose trust and panic as much...theyll probably take twoface to arkham and he'll escape in the 3rd one and fu*k sh*t up.....i also think that if they bring back joker for the 3rd one daniel day lewis or johnny depp should play him and they should try to imitate heath's style of the joker as much as possible.....and finally the guy who worked at wayne enterprise who knew batmans identity, anyone think he's the riddler?
QUOTE]

I hope your ritgh about the Two Face direction b/c the guy that played him was geat.

Here are some interesting backgrounds for possible villians:

Ventriloquist

Born into a powerful Mafia Family, Arnold Wesker developed multiple personality disorder after seeing his mother murdered by an a.ssassin from a rival Family. Growing up, his only outlet was ventriloquism as he could not express his feelings and he bottled them all up. Not much is known about him, except that he seems to be a quiet and calm man. As Arnold grew up he could not express his feelings and he bottled them all up. Not much is known about him, except that he seems to be a quiet and calm man.
Years later, after a barroom brawl (in which he k!lled someone during a violent release of his repressed anger), Wesker was sent to Black Gate Penitentiary. He was jailed with a murderer named Donnegan. Donnegan was clearly insane and very dangerous. In the past, inmates where sentenced to death by hanging in the Gallows Tree of Blackgate. In all, 313 men died on that cursed tree before a bolt of lightning brought it down. Donnegan took a piece of the blackened stump of the tree and carved it into a dummy. Then, as Arnold himself recounts, Scarface made him k!ll Donnegan and escape Blackgate. So began the criminal careers of one of Gotham City’s most ruthless duos the Ventriloquist and Scarface.

The Riddler
When Eddie Nashton was a schoolboy, one of his teachers announced a contest to see which of her students could a.ssemble a particular jigsaw puzzle the fastest. That night, Nashton secretly took a photograph of the a.ssembled puzzle, which he found after breaking into the teachers desk. The next day, Eddie being the only student to know beforehand what the completed puzzle should look like, won the contest with ease. This was the first known example of Nashton’s dishonest use of puzzles and was most certainly a harbinger of things to come.
Years later, the adult Nashton further parlayed his love of conundrums by running a rigged puzzle booth at a carnival. Yearning to make even bigger money, he decided to become a thief on a grand scale and chose to match wits with the Gotham City police and Batman. Changing his real name to Edward Nigma (E.Nigma), Nashton donned a costume festooned with question marks and became the Riddler, a wily crook that always sent the police clues to his forthcoming crimes in the forms of riddles and puzzles.

Hush
Tommy Elliot grew up with Bruce Wayne, and was one of his only true friends. The two played strategy games, and Tommy would always beat Bruce. One night tragedy struck when Tommy’s parents’ car went out of control and off a bridge. Bruce promised that his father would be able to save them both, but Thomas Wayne could only save Tommy’s mother. What Bruce didn’t know was that Tommy had cut the break lines on the car in the hope of inheriting his parent’s vast fortunes. Ironically, Tommy’s mother died many years later of cancer. In those years, Tommy had become a very famous and successful doctor.
Years later, The Riddler, dying of a brain tumour, consulted with Dr. Elliot, who was unable to help him. When the Riddler found his cure in the form of a Lazarus Pit, and came to the amazing realization that Bruce Wayne was Batman, he went to Elliot, who he knew hated Wayne, and the two formed a plan to destroy their mutual nemesis. They recruited the Scarecrow to profile Batman’s rogues so they could manipulate them, and they went to work on destroying Batman. With Tommy adopting the identity of Hush.

Killer Croc
Waylon Jones was born with a rare hereditary disease that made his skin increasingly scaly as he aged. Once he reached adulthood, he resembled a green, humanoid reptile.
Jones's mother died giving birth to him out of wedlock in a Florida slum. Waylon was raised by his alcoholic aunt, who apparently did little or nothing to instil a sense of morality in the deformed boy. Bullied by other children over his hideous appearance, Jones finally fought back against his tormentors in a rage and crippled one of them with the increased strength his deformity gave him. As a result, Waylon was sentenced to reform school, where he encountered still more prejudice and abuse, further embittering him. Each time he was freed from the reform school, he turned to crime, was later captured, and was always sent back to juvenile hall. On his last stay there, Jones murdered another inmate who had taunted him over his appearance. Waylon was condemned to death and sent to state prison, but his sentence was ultimately commuted to life imprisonment.
Finally, after eighteen years behind bars, Jones was paroled. Waylon began to wander throughout the country, eventually finding a job as an alligator wrestler at a carnival, where he first gained the name of "Killer Croc," the human alligator.
Tiring of working as a freak-show attraction, Croc returned to crime in hopes of finding greener pastures, eventually becoming a small-time extortionist in Gotham City with aspirations of moving into the world of organized crime. Hugely ambitious, Croc soon found himself working as a gangster. He murdered the Gotham crime boss known as the Squid and attempted to unite that city's criminal gangs under his leadership, pledging to them that he would earn the right to their allegiance by k!lling Gotham's costumed protector the Batman.
 07-18-2008, 04:43 PM         #240
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His acting was simply amazing, While watching the movie I forgot he was heath ledger and I now see him as the Joker. His acting was disturbingly good thats how good it was. Like you can tell he really actually thought he was the joker.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago