The Official 'Dark Knight' Thread (Spoilers Inside)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 ThaCarter407 said:
rachel was ugly as fu*k but this movie surpassed my expectations and is another classic.

the moment it is over, you think to yourself damn the joker was played so damn well, but now what with heath's passing away

and i will just say that everyone who tried to hate on heath for being chosen for the role will feel dumb as fu*k after seeing this.
I thought i was the only one that notice rachel was babage..i couldnt even stand lookin at her! why would batman want that, when he had all those other top notch females...I guess every billionaire likes what he cant have. But the movie was fire, by far the best movie i ve seen in a couple of years. I cant think of nothin that Fu*ks with it. Ledger playing the joker was the best performance, he did it ten times better than Jack. If you havent seen it go today it is worth the money.
 9 years ago '08        #202
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
so why did katie holmes not do this movie?
That's what I want to know.

But the more I think about this movie the more I think it'll go down as part of my top 5.
 9 years ago '06        #203
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
Hm..... Clayface anyone hey?
 9 years ago '04        #204
William M Holla 
space
space
space
$1,300 | Props total: 0 0
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
so why did katie holmes not do this movie?
Her official reasoning for it was that she opted to the movie "Mad Money"....and since they were filming at the same time she took that route....i personally dont buy it...but thats what she said to MTV
 07-18-2008, 11:58 AM         #205
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the mad hatter. johnny depp. give it a clockwork orange feel.

with a k!ller croc cameo.

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 07-18-2008 at 12:00 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #206
bennyboy2205 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 0 0
 Gateway972 said:
I thought i was the only one that notice rachel was babage..i couldnt even stand lookin at her! why would batman want that, when he had all those other top notch females...I guess every billionaire likes what he cant have. But the movie was fire, by far the best movie i ve seen in a couple of years. I cant think of nothin that Fu*ks with it. Ledger playing the joker was the best performance, he did it ten times better than Jack. If you havent seen it go today it is worth the money.
How Maggie Gyllenhaal continues to get work is beyond me
 07-18-2008, 12:07 PM         #207
DeVaStaToR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

It's the new movement. Scarface gotta get his.
 9 years ago '04        #208
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5201 5201
 TheIncomparable said:
LMAO it's funny how everybody is talking about that pencil scene. That sh*t is a cinematic classic moment. I'm watching this sh*t again this weekend. Heath Ledger's performance was beyond great. He put on one of the best performance's I have seen in a while.
are you saying this about heath ledger because he passed away? is everyone saying that because he passed away? would everyone be saying that if he was still alive???

Last edited by deziking; 07-18-2008 at 12:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #209
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,844 | Props total: 549 549
 deziking said:
are you saying this about heath ledger because he passed away? is everyone saying that because he passed away? would everyone be saying that if he was still alive???
I think they might still say it if he was still here.Cause when the trailer leaked durin I am Legend ppl started praisin him then,and he was still alive.So I do think the hype he's gettin would be the same dead or alive,its jus sad he wont get to see everyone enjoy it.
 07-18-2008, 12:19 PM         #210
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeVaStaToR said:

[pic - click to view]

It's the new movement. Scarface gotta get his.
come on man ..dude look like mr garrison from south park.
 9 years ago '04        #211
DOEBeats 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
pencil trick was DOPE AZ F*CK

the music behind LEDGER was fu*kin' ILL AZ F*CK TOO!!!!!

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR OR THE OSCARS AIN'T SH*T!!!!!!
Roughly six hours ago, credits rolled, as the 12:30 AM showing of “The Dark Knight” came to a close. Being part of one of the most highly-anticipated premiers of our adult lives was truly an event not to be soon forgotten. When we say that all of the waiting and anxiety to see what even the toughest critics were hailing was worth every minute of it, we mean it. It is even more rich in character development than the first Christian Bale film, “Batman Begins”, and its near seamless transition (less one Katie Holmes; plus one Maggie Gyllenhaal) truly rewards the viewer by picking up exactly where Bruce Wayne had left off. “The Dark Knight” is an emotional rollercoster, full of twists, turns, triumph, and tragedy, and should not be taken lightly. To say that we were on the edge of our seats for the entirety of the film, for lack of a better phrase, would be about accurate. If you enjoyed Bale’s haunting and vigilant portrayal of Batman in the first installment, you will not be disappointed. Heath Ledger’s final performance as Joker was without a single doubt his finest; you will be quick to empathize with his reported loss of sleep and and struggle with insomnia while developing the psychopathic role. If you’ve seen this film, we welcome your comments on how it affected you, whether good, bad, or otherwise. For us, it was more than just a movie - it was a deep, brilliant experience.
 9 years ago '08        #212
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 deziking said:
I thought it was ridiculous and something the studio might have been encouraging Michael Caine and Christian Bale to say in the interviews from just after they finished shooting...but they were saying that Ledger made the role his own despite following Nicholson and said he deserved some significant level of critical acclaim, if not at least a nomination, for the job he did. Rolling Stone's review said something along the lines of Ledger not playing the role but rather getting lost in the role and becoming this demented character...I agree, everything from the maniacal cackle and murderous irreverence, to the subtle things like how he'd poke at his scars from the inside with his tongue and the dry delivery of some classic lines ("I want my phone call") seemed perfectly natural...terrifyingly tense and darkly hilarious...there is probably more attention being drawn to this character because Ledger died but it is all deserved, I can't see how you could overhype his performance honestly...it's a shame he didn't live long enough to enjoy the success.

"What's your price?"
"Half."
"(laughter) You're insane."
"No I'm not."

Classic.
 07-18-2008, 01:04 PM         #213
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i saw it at 12 last night, definately the best batman movie ever. heath ledger will win the oscar even though he is dead.

actually, its honestly the best movie ive seen in a while
 9 years ago '04        #214
Turtle 2099 
space
space
space
$912 | Props total: 0 0
So I wanna know where the Batman franchise will go from here:

Spoilers below.

The questions:

Joker did not die, so what will happen to his character?

Did Harvey Dent die after his fall or is it a cover up?

Mr. Fox will no longer be behing the Batman technology so who will take his place?

Was any new villian hint at during the movie?

Now that Batman is a vigilante will his character go insane since he has no one to look to for help?

Last edited by Turtle 2099; 07-18-2008 at 01:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #215
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 Gateway972 said:
This is one of the only things that bothered me about the movie 2. I don't know how you walk into a room with 3 model type chicks and somehow gravitate towards that muppet lookin bi*ch. That and Bale's Batman voice seemed a little more overdone than in the first. All in all tho it's definitely Top 5 for me 2!
 9 years ago '06        #216
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 shady4180 said:
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

yo the dude who figures out who batman is, the dude that was suppose to be k!lled or hospital blow up...im expecting him to come back in some form...right now he is the only person to know who batman is right?
Its not that he know, because anyone could say they know.
ANd its gonna be a moot point because Bruce Wayne saved his life.
I think he saw that when he got out and saw who saved his life.
 9 years ago '05        #217
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
two face will come back. gordon is just trying to cover up his death so that people wont see that he has become twoface, that way ppl wont lose trust and panic as much...theyll probably take twoface to arkham and he'll escape in the 3rd one and fu*k sh*t up.....i also think that if they bring back joker for the 3rd one daniel day lewis or johnny depp should play him and they should try to imitate heath's style of the joker as much as possible.....and finally the guy who worked at wayne enterprise who knew batmans identity, anyone think he's the riddler?

p.s. fu*k all the haters who were talking sh*t when heath was cast as the joker. ppl were saying he couldnt play the joker cuz he was a f*g cowboy...its called acting motherfu*kers, now the same ppl are on the heath bandwagon after he died or when they saw his performance.

Last edited by STATlanta2006; 07-18-2008 at 02:10 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #218
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
 sjrocc05 said:
catwoman? please we dont need a catwoman we need a good villain like Bane or some really good sh*t that hasnt been in a movie before!!
Bane is horrible.
Batman always has to make a powersuit to beat him.
I'm tired of that.
 9 years ago '06        #219
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
 Young_Deezy said:
fu*k dat we need da riddler, poison ivy, or catwoman.
Penguin wouldn't be bad.
Penguin might just be an arms dealer that resembles a penguin.
He wont actually be a penguin like Danny Devito.
 9 years ago '06        #220
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
THe Dark Knight doesnt have to win an Oscar. All that is a small group of people who think they know what a good movie is. fu*k them.

I hated "No Country for Old Men" Javier was not a good villian, he was just a jerk. k!lling for no reason. Then they let him live in the end.
fu*k that movie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago