most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6954 6954

[pic - click to view]

Athlete
Fayetteville (NC) Jack Britt

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 195 lbs

Jack Britt High School’s Everett Proctor started the recruiting process as an athlete, but he ended it as a quarterback prospect.

The Fayetteville Observer’s 2007 Cape Fear region Player of the Year made an oral commitment to N.C. State on Monday, a decision he based in part on the Wolfpack’s offensive style.

Proctor chose N.C. State over scholarship offers from East Carolina, Illinois, Maryland, South Carolina, Virginia Tech and runner-up Georgia Tech. Both the Wolfpack and Yellow Jackets wanted the 6-foot-2, 185-pounder as a quarterback. But Georgia Tech is expected to run an option-based offense under new head coach Paul Johnson this fall, while N.C. State runs a more traditional pro attack.

“At first, I thought about Georgia Tech,’’ Proctor said Monday evening. “But I just couldn’t see myself developing enough in that offense to play beyond college. And I think I’d like to try to go further than just college football.’’

9 years ago '08        #42
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Commits to Hawaii:applause:

[pic - click to view]

WR Billy Ray Stutzmann
Honolulu (HI) St. Louis 2009
6'1, 160, 4.4 40
-3 Stars, #99 WR

Offers from ND, Colorado, Oregon State, Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Michigan State

"Everything that I wanted in a college is at UH," Stutzmann told Tsai. "I just love the coaches there. I got to know all of the coaches there. They're great people and great coaches. I love what they're doing with the place. They're building all new things."

Stutzmann's brother Craig was a standout at UH and was recently hired by new Head Coach Greg McMackin as a Graduate a.ssistant. He's No. 34 on the Scout.com Northwest Hot 100 and considered the No. 3 receiver prospect in the region.

Last edited by Jeans&Sneakers; 07-15-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #43
space
space
Marlon Brown

Has cut his list to 10: USC, UCLA, Stanford, Ohio State, Notre Dame, LSU, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida & Oklahoma. Talks about his interest in each of the programs & plans on cutting his list to 5 or 6 around August 11th.

__________________________________________________ _______________

GA RB D.J. Adams

Down to Clemson, LSU, Maryland, and Notre Dame.

GA WR Prince Kent

Down to Alabama, Clemson and Miami.

FL S Kayvon Webster

Kayvon Webster told ESPN affiliate Web site InsideTheU.com, "South Carolina, South Florida, LSU, Miami and Boston College (are in his top five)."

Webster added that he's attracted to a program like Miami that has placed several safeties into the NFL, would like a chance to play as a freshman and was impressed with LSU's facilities.

FL WR Lamar Scruggs

Scruggs says that South Carolina is in his top two, and that the Gamecoacks along with LSU, Illinois, Tennessee, South Florida and West Virginia make up his final six. He has no timetable for making a choice.

TX RB Christine Michael

Michael says he has offers from Texas, Texas A&M and LSU, and that those three are his top three. He wants to run behind a fullback, which he says LSU and A&M do but Texas doesn't. He will decide before his senior season.
 9 years ago '05        #44
space
space
Derald Jones to Wake Forest

9 years ago '06        #45
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Were take Kent and you can have Webster

Last edited by titanreese; 07-16-2008 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #46
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
who you think gets him at the end???

lmao if clemson wins again... there should be a criminal investigation going on against those muthafu*kas
I honestly think Bama will get him but im biased and i dont know anything about his relationship with Miami....@him going to Clemson....I rather see yall get Webster then USCarolina or LSU
 9 years ago '05        #47
space
space
Top defensive end Chris Bonds talks official visits
ESPN 150 Watch Lister Chris Bonds spoke with affiliate Web site TheBigSpur.com about some potential official visits.
He said, "For the most part, Southern California, Miami-FL, Tennessee, South Carolina, Notre Dame and Michigan are recruiting me real hard. All of the top schools are after me. All the schools that have good tradition and put lineman in the NFL."
Bonds continued, "That's one of the things I'm looking for in a school is what they do with their linemen. Do they graduate their linemen and their players as a whole and do they get them to the next level."
 9 years ago '05        #48
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Kansas City (MO) Rockhurst

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 181 lbs
Forty: 4.53 secs

Four-star dual-threat quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase of Kansas City (Mo.) Rockhurst announced on a Kansas City TV station Wednesday evening that he is going to Illinois.

Scheelhaase chose the f!ghting Illini over Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.

9 years ago '04        #49
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Top OL Target High on AU

Auburn picked up commitment No. 20 Tuesday when Mississippi ATH Jamie Collins gave his pledge to the Tigers. The available spots in Auburn's 2009 class are quickly dwindling down, and it's only July.

One prospect the Tigers will wait on however, is Perry (Ga.) four-star OL Johnnie Farms.

Farms, 6-foot-3, 285 pounds, is one of the top offensive lineman in the country. Rivals.com ranks him the nation's No. 10 guard.

Auburn was one of the first schools to offer Farms. He's since added several other offers to his list including Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson, Ole Miss and South Carolina among many others.

Auburn offensive line coach Hugh Nall is recruiting Farms for the Tigers. The two recently spoke.

"We have been talking since I was a sophomore. I know coach Nall real well. I actually called and talked to him Monday," said Farms. "He was telling me about the offensive linemen they have committed (Andre Harris and Aaron Moore), and that he's going to save me a spot."

Offensive line is a huge need for Auburn. The Tigers won't be bringing in any from the '08 class. The lone signee, Jermaine Johnson, failed to qualify out of prep school.

Farms plans to visit Auburn at least two more times before Signing Day.
Auburn's starting left guard, Tyronne Green, is a senior. Farms said Nall has talked about the opportunity for him to come in and take the place of Green.

"He said we are about the same size and I could come in and make an immediate impact," said Farms. "He said I could come in and take (Green's) place and it be like he never left."

The opportunity for early playing time has certainly caught Farms' attention. So has proximity to his home.

"I like Auburn a lot. They are high on my list," said Farms. "It's only an hour and 45 minutes from home. You can't beat that. My mom could come over after work, come over one day and be back home in time to go to work the next day. It's right there, right where you want it."

Although Farms didn't make a visit to Auburn this summer, he plans to when two-a-days get kicked off Aug. 2.

"I'm going over to watch one of their practices," said Farms. "And I've already set up my official visit to Auburn. I think it's in January, but I'm not sure of the exact date."

In addition to Auburn, Farms said he's also considering official visits to South Carolina, Florida and UCF. He's not planning an early decision.

"I want to take all of my visits and then decide after that," he said.

..... Nall = Top 10 OL coach in the country... come to AU you got a damn good shot of playing on Sundays
 9 years ago '05        #50
space
space
Gamecocks, Tide out in front for Stephon Gilmore
According to ESPN affiliate Web site TheBigSpur.com, Under Armour All-American athlete Stephon Gilmore is believed to be favoring Alabama and South Carolina.
Additionally, Tennessee and Clemson are still in the mix for his signature.

Monday's decision time for cornerback Prince Kent
Under Armour All-American Prince Kent is set to announce his intentions Monday.
According to ESPN affiliate Web site CrimsonConfidential.com, the decision will come down to Clemson, Alabama and Miami-FL with the Tigers as the perceived favorite.

Hokies score top running back David Wilson
David Wilson, an ESPN 150 Watch List prospect, has committed to sign with Virginia Tech, the Roanoke Times reports.
Michigan, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, N.C. State, Georgia Tech, Clemson and Auburn has also extended offers to Wilson.
Last fall, he rushed for 1,551 yards and 17 touchdowns, posted one receiving score and returned two kickoffs for touchdowns.

Three on top for defensive tackle Corey Adams
Under Armour All-American Corey Adams has USC, Ohio State and Arizona State out in front for his services, according to azcentral.com.
His high school coach, John Sanders, essentially told Adams that he needed to narrow his list due to the non-stop calls he was receiving from schools.
Sanders said, "I tried to explain to Corey I want some answers, because soon its going to be out of your hands. They're going to be full at Ohio State. They're going to be full at USC."
"Because he's a local kid, Arizona State won't do anything without telling him first."
Additionally, Adams plans to announce hid decision in Orlando, Fla. during the second annual Under Armour All-America Game
 9 years ago '05        #51
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
The clock was ticking near the end of the school year in May, and Brownwood (Texas) offensive tackle Stavion Lowe had accumulated a handful of scholarship offers.

The list of suitors for Lowe included Auburn, Texas A&M and Notre Dame, but it wasn’t until the final day before embarking for the summer when the mammoth 6-foot-6, 295-pounder received a scholarship offer from national champion LSU.

“Before I got my first offer that was one of the schools I was hoping I would hear from,” Lowe said. “I didn’t think I was going to hear from them at all and it finally came.”

With LSU now in the picture for his services, Lowe set out on a two-week tour in mid June of unofficial visits through the Southeastern Conference — complete with stops at LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, Auburn followed by a return visit to Baton Rouge.

That turned out to be enough to satisfy his future plans, which were finalized Sunday when Lowe committed to LSU coach Les Miles in a brief phone conversation.

“I think I caught him off guard,” Lowe said. “He was in a meeting and when I got a hold of him later he was excited.”

Lowe, rated the nation’s No. 12 offensive tackle by Rivals.com and No. 10 according to Scout.com, increases LSU’s commitment total to 14. It also further solidifies the program’s offensive line depth that now includes commitments from four of the nation’s top 18 players — No. 6 center Henry Orelus of Belle Glade, Fla., No. 14 tackle Chris Faulk of Northshore-Slidell and No. 18 guard Carneal Ainsworth of Parkview Baptist.

Moreover, Lowe provides LSU with four of the Top 21 rated players in Texas according to Rivals.com. That list is headlined by No. 2 quarterback Russell Shephard of Houston, No. 15 running back Dexter Pratt of Navasota and No. 21 defensive end Michael Brockers of Houston.

“There have been a lot of exciting times throughout this recruiting process,” said Lowe, who is academically qualified. “I’m thankful I have the opportunity to choose a school like LSU. It’s been a good process for me.”

Lowe said he chose LSU over Oklahoma and Auburn from a list of 26 scholarship offers.

“I think he’s been one of our most highly recruited kids,” Brownwood High coach Mitch Moore said. “He got a lot of interest just on his frame and footwork and movement.”

Lowe moved into a starting role near the end of his sophomore year and became the team’s full-time starter a year ago. He started in all 10 games for a Brownwood team that finished 6-4, earned first-team All-District honors and All-American mention from Under Armor.

“I wasn’t quick to commit after receiving my first offer (Auburn),” Lowe said. “It’s been about seven months for me. I kind of wanted to see what else was out there and LSU finally came along and when I visited there it was a good comfortable environment that fitted everything I was looking for. It’s an incredible place to me. I’m excited about my decision and I look forward to coming in and contributing.”
 9 years ago '04        #52
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
damn I wanted Lowe but if we can snatch this n*gga up i'll be str8

Top OL target in town now

Perry (Ga.) High four-star guard Johnnie Farms, the Tigers’ top OL target in the 2009 class, is taking an unofficial visit to Auburn today. The 6-foot-3, 285-pounder stopped in Auburn on his way to Gainesville, Fla. Farms is scheduled to attend Florida’s big camp, Friday Night Lights, later today.

Farms arrived on the Plains earlier this morning, met with recruiting coach/offensive line coach Hugh Nall as well as head coach Tommy Tuberville. Farms spent much of his time with Nall, who gave the top recruit a personal tour of the campus and town. Farms also met with Tuberville for nearly an hour.

Offensive line is a big need in this class and the Tigers’ have made Farms a top priority. Their efforts appear to be paying off as Farms lists Auburn very high on his list. Some close to him say the Tigers may even lead at this point.

Farms doesn’t plan on making a decision until he’s taken his official visits. He already has one set up to Auburn. Obviously a lot of time left until Signing Day, but the Tigers appear to be the team to beat right now. Him being on campus today can only help.

... come on down and take Tyronne Greens (future All-SEC) spot at LG with Lee Zeimba at LT :wow:
 9 years ago '04        #53
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
LSU tearing up Texas this year especially if they get Mcfarland which I think they will
 9 years ago '05        #54
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
idk if we gonna get mcfarland. his moms really like Texas and idk if he is even attending the LSU camp. if we can pull that n*gga and davenport our D-line will be strong for years to come.
 9 years ago '05        #55
space
space
Yellow Jackets pluck Will Jackson out of Tennessee
Will Jackson, an ESPN 150 Watch List offensive guard, has pledged to sign with Georgia Tech over Mississippi and Wake Forest, the Knoxville News Sentinel reports.
He said of the decision, "They've always stood out to me. It's the only place I could see myself playing. I knew for sure when I went out there for my visit."

ESPN's Bill Conley said of the news, "The strong academic program of Tech is what convinced Jackson to be a Yellow Jacket."
"Jackson is a very good technician and athletic for an offensive lineman. He delivers a powerful jolt with his hands and locks on to the defender enabling him to be a great finisher. He has excellent foot agility and is a very effective puller and trapper. Jackson is also a solid pass protector that kicks back and sets quickly. He stops the initial charge of the pass rusher with a jarring first punch forcing him to restart."

Jackson was believed to be holding 13 total scholarship offers at the time of his commitment.

Huge score for Arkansas with cornerback David Gordon
David Gordon, an ESPN 150 Watch Lister, has committed to sign with Arkansas over scholarship offers from Oklahoma, LSU, Miami-FL, Michigan, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.

He told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "It's where my heart tells me to go. It's the place I feel has the least risk factor and I think I can make an impact."
"It's close to home, my family is from there and I have personal relationships with the coaches. I feel like I'll be taken care of. It's just a good place. It's home."

ESPN's Billy Tucker said of the pledge, "Arkansas lost a top in-state and national cornerback prospect in Darius Winston (Helena, Ark./West Helena Central) but just gained a smaller version with perhaps better speed in Oklahoma native David Gordon."
"Gordon is arguably one of the faster corners in the country and could quite possibly have some of the better upside with his long, rangy frame. This kid is very fluid, transitions quickly out of his pedal and has smooth overall movement skills at the position. His recovery speed is outstanding and he flashes similarly striking ball and leaping skills."
"He will need some positional polish, bulk to play press and set the edge as a run supporter-- but the sky is the limit once he gets college coaching and hits a fulltime weight-training program."
"This was a major land for the Razorbacks' smaller class thus far as Gordon is a top national prospect in terms of skill and was highly-coveted; he chose Arkansas over in-state Oklahoma and LSU."

Gordon missed four games last season due to a high ankle sprain but still caught six touchdown and intercepted five passes.

Zach Martin taking his game to the f!ghting Irish
ESPN 150 Watch List offensive tackle Zach Martin has pledged to sign with Notre Dame over Michigan, Virginia, Stanford, UCLA, Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa, Kentucky, Indiana and Purdue.

Martin told the South Bend Tribune he was looking at academics, tradition, football prestige, location, coaches and how he fit in with the players of a team. "Notre Dame was right across the board on every one."

The Wolverines, f!ghting Illini, Wildcats and Cavs were the other programs who garnered serious consideration from Martin.

f!ghting Illini snare coveted wide receiver Terry Hawthorne
ESPN 150 Watch Lister Terry Hawthorne has elected to play college ball for Illinois over Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas, Arizona and Texas Tech.

ESPN's Tom Luginbill commented on the pickup, "We think Terry Hawthorne is one of the more underrated players in this class, in fact he is a serious candidate on defense as a safety as well. He has great ball skills, hands and he can leap to attack the ball. Plays taller than he is. He is smooth, fast and a playmaker especially in jump ball situations."
"This is a big pick-up as Illinois continues to upgrade their offensive personnel in terms of speed and playmaking skills. However, this guy would make a great safety prospect as well so Coach Zook and his staff are getting the type of versatility that can enhance their roster in many ways."

His high school teammate, defensive back Tommie Hopkins, has also pledged to sign with coach Ron Zook and the Illini.

Under Armour All-American Prince Kent crowns Miami-FL
Prince Kent committed to play for the Hurricanes Monday during a press conference, ESPN affiliate InsideTheU.com reports.
The Clemson Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide were believed to be the other finalists for the highly touted safety prospect.

Billy Tucker elaborated on the ESPN 150 Watch Lister's decision, "This is a great land for Miami as it is quietly putting together a solid class after coming out of the gates a bit slow following last year's No. 1 overall class. As the great depth of South Florida talent it cashed in on in 2008 is down, plucking Kent out of the state of Georgia is very impressive."
"Kent is a kid we have liked since the early going and have consistently stated he is one of the better defensive backs in the country. The Under Armour All-American is physically gifted as an overall athlete with his supreme blend of size, speed and fluidity. He truly has ideal strong safety size with sough-after coverage technique and speed of a cover corner. His frame and great run support skills will most likely precipitate a move to safety, but we wouldn't be surprised if Randy Shannon gives him a look at corner in some of the Hurricanes' hard, "Cover 2" underneath schemes with his long arms and superior size on the perimeter."
"Excellent height and ball skills may also get him a look at eceiver as his offensive talents were hidden a bit last year behind USC signee Brice Butler (Norcross, Ga.)."
 9 years ago '05        #56
space
space
So much for my davenport dream...aka Mr. Five-star DT rates FSU visit a perfect '10' f*g**t a.ss fat n*gga

tigers get their force in the middle, chris davenport
elite defensive tackle chris davenport has committed to sign with lsu over scholarship offers from programs such as alabama, florida state, mississippi and texas a&m along with many others, the times-picayune reports.

Espn's craig haubert said of the news, "les miles has proved that he does not lose very many in-state targets and tuesday he kept yet another key in-state prospect close to home with the commitment of defensive tackle chris davenport. The tigers have had a very strong defensive line recently and davenport has the ability to keep the front four a real strength for that program."
"he is a big kid, who carries his weight well. He flashes the ability to be quick and cat like at times and has great potential. He needs to be more consistent in showing that quickness, but those flashes get you excited for what this kid could be capable of."
"at a base level he is a kid that can clog up running lanes and help those around him be productive. Like many big kids he needs to watch his pad level and be more consistent in his play and technique. He has the tools to be disruptive and at worst can be a solid run stuffer in the middle of the line."
"coming off a national championship, lsu has added another piece in their quest to stay tough on defense and among the elite in college football."

last fall, the espn 150 watch list prospect terrorized opponents to the tune of 120 tackles, 18 tackles for loss, 20 sacks, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
 9 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
Atchison Visits AU; Leaves with a Leader

Atlanta (Ga.) Douglass LB Jonathan Atchison is practically down to two schools. The 6-foot-3, 200-pounder picked up dozens of early scholarship offers from schools all across the country. But for Atchison, it's either Auburn or Alabama.

He visited Tuscaloosa on Monday and left impressed with the Tide's program. On Tuesday, it was Auburn's turn.

Apparently the Tigers didn't disappoint.

"It went great," said Atchison. "I got to see every aspect of the program and school. They showed me everything they have to offer. It went very, very well."

Atchison said he found similarities in his top two schools during his visits, but also some differences.

"They were similar in a lot of ways, but I got to see more of the academic side of things at Auburn," he said. "At Alabama, I saw all the facilities and football stuff, but I really didn't get a chance to see what they have to offer as far as academics. At Auburn, I learned a lot about the academics. I got to talk to the advisors, got to look around at the classrooms, everything."

Academics were only part of the tour. Atchison said he saw all there was to see in Auburn. He spent nearly the entire day on the Plains.

"I saw a whole lot. I got to see a lot more of Auburn and liked everything I saw," he said. "I saw the locker room, the weight room, the stadium, everything. They have a big weight room and a lot of things to work with in the weight room. I like that. The strength coach seems like a cool guy, like he knows what he's doing. Everything went great."

While in Auburn, Atchison also met and spent a lot of time with lead recruiter Terry Price. The two have developed a strong relationship throughout the process.

"We have a really good bond," said Atchison. "He's a cool guy, down-to-earth, and doesn't sugarcoat anything. He's real."

Atchison also hit it off with Auburn linebacker coach James Willis.

"We bonded really well. I really liked coach Willis. My mom loved him, too," said Atchison. "He's one of the coolest guys down there. If I went to Auburn, he would be my coach. That would be really nice, a big plus."

In addition to Price and Willis, Atchison, joined on the trip by his mother and uncle, spoke with head man Tommy Tuberville.

"We talked to him for about 30 minutes. That went great," said Atchison. "He's real nice. He basically told my mom everything Auburn had to offer. It was a good deal, real nice. I was really impressed."

Following the visit to Auburn, Atchison said he has a better idea of where he will be attending college. He's not ready to make a decision, but he's not far from it, either.

"I'm getting very close to making a decision," he said. "I'd say within the next few weeks, probably right after we start back to school, I'll know where I'm going.

"I really like Auburn. I think they are No. 1 right now."

Rivals.com rates Atchison the No. 56 outside linebacker in the country and No. 64 overall recruit in the state of Georgia. As a junior, Atchison recorded 110 tackles and 12 sacks. He could play either in the middle or outside linebacker in college.

.... Bama got a commit today from William Ming (4 * DE from Athens,AL)... been a tide lean all along.. pretty good pick up

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 07-22-2008 at 06:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #58
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 K.B. said:
idk if we gonna get mcfarland. his moms really like Texas and idk if he is even attending the LSU camp. if we can pull that n*gga and davenport our D-line will be strong for years to come.
Yea after getting Davenport I agree that he's going to UT
 07-22-2008, 06:41 PM         #59
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice pick up by LSU. He was LSU to lose and they closed him. I'm hoping Miami can steal Rueben Randle
 9 years ago '06        #60
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yea, I saw we picked up a commit from Ming..... Nice pickup for the Tide, Im still hoping for Kent....fu*k Clemson

[pic - click to view]

William Ming DE 4* according to Rivals and Scouts

Picked Alabama over Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, ND, and Georgia

Last edited by titanreese; 07-22-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago