NCAA Football Recruiting Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
Miramar High QB Smith commits to West Virginia

While there is a long way to go before his final decision, Eugene Smith of Miramar at least let everyone know where his mind is Monday.

One of the top all-time quarterback prospects in Broward County announced he made a soft verbal commitment to attend West Virginia University.

Originally leaning toward West Virginia after his sophomore year, Smith had the opportunity to visit Morgantown over the weekend, and despite upcoming trips to USF and LSU, he is comfortable with the choice.

''I had the chance to go up and take in everything for myself,'' Smith said. ``It's a huge decision to make, and while I will never cement anything, this certainly feels right.''

Rumors that Smith was on his way to the University of Michigan to remedy the Wolverines' elite quarterback woes were never true. Boston College and FSU also had been in the mix, but with everything falling into place the next few years, it was West Virginia that grabbed his attention.

Smith had been looked at by schools such as Alabama, Oregon, Louisville and Clemson.

He joins 12 South Floridians in Morgantown, including Quinton Andrews, DB, 5-11, 206, Jr., Monsignor Pace; Alric Arnett, WR, 6-2, 180, Jr., Glades Central; Jarrett Brown, QB, 6-4, 220, Jr., Palm Beach Lakes; Uriah Grant, DL, 6-2, 265, Fr., Everglades; Scott Kozlowski, P, 6-0, 190, Sr., Royal Palm Beach; Ja'tavious Miller, LB, 6-1, 210, Fr., Pahokee; Mike Poitier, RB, 5-8, 165, Jr., St. Thomas; Robert Sands, S, 6-6, 205, Fr., Carol City; Eain Smith, DB, 6-0, 190, Fr., Chaminade-Madonna; Joshua Taylor, DL, 6-2, 258, Fr., Miramar; J.T. Thomas, LB, 6-1, 220, So., Ely and Jorge Wright, DL, 6-3, 260, Fr., Dr. Krop.
 12-04-2008, 07:49 PM         #202
jonny_montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch out for Oregon. The Ducks are fielding stronger recruiting classes. They have a handful of 3 stars with a 4 star receiver and are in the running of only a couple schools coach belotti said for the number 1 running back in bryce brown and number 1 safety craig loston. Go ducks, we are gonna be f!ghting usc for the pac 10 title and the pac 10 is going to be the best college football conference in 2 years

bryce brown took a visit to university of oregon game vs stanford. he said afterwards that he absolutely loved his visit to autzen and oregon held a slight "edge" over miami

Last edited by jonny_montana; 12-05-2008 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: bryce brown info
 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM         #203
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The next Reggie Bush committed to South Carolina today.

Meet Jarvis Giles............

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #204
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Darkside Ty said:
The next Reggie Bush committed to South Carolina today.

Meet Jarvis Giles............

[pic - click to view]

false... Giles is good but Bush like
 12-09-2008, 11:50 AM         #205
Darkside Ty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
false... Giles is good but Bush like

I know..I'm just excited :agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #206
booker20 
space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 Darkside Ty said:
I know..I'm just excited :agreement6:
its all good... the 09' class is looking deep at the rb position, there are a lot of instant impact guys... Im still think Oku is gonna be a problem at Tennessee, if Chris Thompson didnt commit early I think we woulda got him at FSU
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy