So Gunit T.O.S. sold 100k First Week - Discuss.

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
173 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

what will 50s excuss be?
he will blame banks and kick him out the group next lol 7 7.87%
he will blame the bootlegers 2 2.25%
he will blame hes own fans for not buyin it 6 6.74%
he will be in denial about it sayin nothing sells anymore 16 17.98%
he will say it wasnt marketed right and blame interscope 54 60.67%
reason not on list 4 4.49%
Voters: 89. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 07-09-2008, 06:32 PM         #161
J-Dogg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's why you'll see Before I Self Destruct dropped around the holidays without a lot of promotion.....then all 50 owes Interscope is an optional greatest hits album
 07-09-2008, 06:32 PM         #162
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
how am i d*ckriding? i dont like 50's new sh*t and this album was pretty weak.

but, ur a dipset d*ckrider, clowning another group cuz they barely had 100k first week sales, when dipset flops continuously.
Learn what the fu*k flop means, dipset never expected any groundbreaking record sales. When g-unit goes platinum their first album and sell 100k the first week on this album it is a flop.
 10 years ago '08        #163
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
did u decide not too read the last post on the page b4 this?

its a FAILURE TO 50 - TRUE because he usually is at the tops 1st week (Minus last year) but Dipset what was the last dipset album that went 100k? or 50k? 20k? (thats not ground breaking really)
 07-09-2008, 06:41 PM         #164
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
did u decide not too read the last post on the page b4 this?

its a FAILURE TO 50 - TRUE because he usually is at the tops 1st week (Minus last year) but Dipset what was the last dipset album that went 100k? or 50k? 20k? (thats not ground breaking really)
:banghead:

The last album to sell 100k was the movment moves on which came out in 2006. Whats your point?
 10 years ago '08        #165
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
:banghead:

The last album to sell 100k was the movment moves on which came out in 2006. Whats your point?
back in 06??? shiiiiitttttt...

how many diploflops have we seen since?

and wheres ur source for this???

nevertheless 1 poor album sales doesnt equal that they're dead, 50 cent is going to be everywhere no matter what...g-unit is always on these internet videos and what not, and BET and sh*t like that.
 07-09-2008, 06:46 PM         #166
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
back in 06??? shiiiiitttttt...

how many diploflops have we seen since?

and wheres ur source for this???

nevertheless 1 poor album sales doesnt equal that they're dead, 50 cent is going to be everywhere no matter what...g-unit is always on these internet videos and what not, and BET and sh*t like that.
MY POINT IS IT ISN't CONSIDERD A FLOP SINCE THEY NEVER SELL THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

dur dur de dur?
 10 years ago '05        #167
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
who cares about sales. and u n*ggas only talk about sales when its someone big they flop. I dont see none of yall talking bout 3,6 mafia flop or tech 9 floping where is there thread at. n*ggas did less then the unit. But no we here talking bout the unit smh sh*t is sad n*ggas hate the unit like they runined your life. lol cd was hot i bought it to support
 10 years ago '08        #168
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
MY POINT IS IT ISN't CONSIDERD A FLOP SINCE THEY NEVER SELL THAT MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

dur dur de dur?
But u cant clown on another Group (whoever it is) that they dead and sh*t cuz of 1 poor album sales when the group u d*ckride all the day has been selling low for years.

beg 4 mercy sold a third of what GRODT did 1st week, 50 came back sold mill 1st week.
 07-09-2008, 07:01 PM         #169
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
But u cant clown on another Group (whoever it is) that they dead and sh*t cuz of 1 poor album sales when the group u d*ckride all the day has been selling low for years.

beg 4 mercy sold a third of what GRODT did 1st week, 50 came back sold mill 1st week.
Fine you win this argument..im going to bed.

:sleepy:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
346 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Drake- Iím Upset
406 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy