So Gunit T.O.S. sold 100k First Week - Discuss.

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what will 50s excuss be?
he will blame banks and kick him out the group next lol 7 7.95%
he will blame the bootlegers 2 2.27%
he will blame hes own fans for not buyin it 5 5.68%
he will be in denial about it sayin nothing sells anymore 16 18.18%
he will say it wasnt marketed right and blame interscope 54 61.36%
reason not on list 4 4.55%
Voters: 88. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props
 9 years ago '07        #101
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
he'll blame this n*gga
[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #102
ugo6ox 
space
space
$279 | Props total: 0 0
 fmf_123 said:
"Because of downloads the album didn't reach its supposed audience in the usa but in countries such as Africa , Croatia, Belgium & Russia we managed to go platinum" *Pulls out soundscan for flex on hot 97* See we are platinum in these countries(flex d*ckrides as usual & agrees live on air) smh

WTF do you know about Africa??? u better keep that continent outta ur mouth u low life internet wanna be thug.
 07-09-2008, 12:28 AM         #103
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hows this for a big picture, his fan base finally grew up. also like i always said, you do all that sh*t he does(already mentioned in this thread) and you over expose yourself, people like that dont stay relevant for long. hes obviously after that money which in the end means very little to anybody if you dont put out quality sh*t, but how can you put out quality sh*t when your name is on everything.
 9 years ago '04        #104
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 435 435
album wasnt all that and didnt even have a buzz.....50 talks about sales all the time and will be pissed at the sales.....but I dont see 50 giving up on TOS just yet

but u cant stay on top forever...
 9 years ago '05        #105
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
Lets stop making so many fu*kin threads about 50 flopping and wayne selling so much, then arguing about it... lets break it down

How about Lil Wayne d*ckriders say that he beat 50 this time by a lot....
and
50 d*ckriders can say 50 has more money than Wayne and always will...

so we dont have to hear about this sh*t anymore...:banghead:

I also know wayne spits a lot of wack lines, and that he contradicts himself a lot..but fu*k can we stop talkin about him for 2 seconds? :banghead:

its sickening that every post is about how 50 lost, or how 50 has more money or that lil wayne sold this much and 50 sold that much....

can this please be the last fu*kin thread about this garbage?

I know someone has to feel me?

Last edited by mattdogg444; 07-09-2008 at 01:09 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #106
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
i feel u, kids bringin up album sales like they eating off that sh*t... get a job clowns
 9 years ago '05        #107
mattdogg444 
space
space
its sickening props....so sick of hearing about this sh*t...
 9 years ago '04        #108
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
50 is probably the best hustler the game has seen, whose got a harder work ethic than the man?? he's constantly touring, he's constantly shooting movies, he's constantly putting out music through mixtapes, he's constantly doing business deals (clothing, vitamin water commercials, shoes, production companies, video games) I mean who does all those things CONSTANTLY and SIMULTANEOUSLY ??? not even Jay-Z puts around the clock work like that. Even stat quo said 50 is like a robot dude gets up every morning at 4 , hits the gym, then goes non stop into radio interviews or wuteva else he has lined up , dude barely spends a whole month collectively in his house because he's always on the road or shooting a movie. Nobody puts in work in THAT many fields all at the same time. Every single other rapper you see is bullshyting and partying every time you see them or in Jay's case chilling on a island somewhere. Nobody chases the money THAT hard as long as someone on the planet is giving 50 money to perform he's there.
Everything you wrote sounds good and all...but it really dont mean sh*t if his music is wack......

Last edited by BIGBOYCAPRICE83; 07-09-2008 at 01:10 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #109
NasIsThaBest19 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
props
 9 years ago '04        #110
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 rippac4 said:
the fact of the matter is 50 always talking about sales meaning that you're relevant or not and now he's not selling (ex. the new G-Unit album) him & his fans try to find something to make him not look so bad cause you remember a couple of years back he was talking about Nas not being relevant cause people are not buying his music, so k!ll all this about what 50 doing or whatever the fact is the new G-Unit album didn't sell like he wanted & on top of that it was garbage & he needs to get rid of Yayo
truth

and they rap about the same stuff on the records.

Last edited by Mysonne; 07-09-2008 at 01:24 AM..
 07-09-2008, 01:20 AM         #111
Gutanig1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will say it wasnt marketed right and blame interscope. it really wasnt promoted but i think it would failed even if it was.
 9 years ago '07        #112
Willie_Dynamite 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
 RamazedAGAIN said:
maybe he will accept the fact that the cd sucked.
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '05        #113
mattdogg444 
space
space
im waiting on some wayne or 50 fans to come in here and state the same old bullsh*t...ill admit i dont mind 50 and cant stand wayne, just before anyone accuses me of some sh*t...
 9 years ago '05        #114
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Storchaveli said:
EXCUSS.

*hate given*
dying!
 9 years ago '04        #115
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
this album failed because it had no money what so ever put into it. peroid. there are underground artists who could've scraped up enough dope money to buy all the production on that album. (Which was mediocre at best...) The marketing of it was almost strictly limited to the internet and televised interviews. Were it not for the Buck situation no one would known its release was even coming. If the timing of this album wasnt so important for G-Unit's image I would've thought 50 treated this record as something he shat out to help fulfill his Interscope contract as soon as possible.
 9 years ago '04        #116
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1819 1819
 BIGBOYCAPRICE83 said:
Everything you wrote sounds good and all...but it really dont mean sh*t if his music is wack......
umm, when in my statement did it ever seem like i was debating music quality....read the quote i was replying to and you might understand. In other words im pretty sure you can "make" wack music, just like 50 makes wack music, but theres a little 400 million dollar difference, hmmmm why is that.
 9 years ago '04        #117
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 fmf_123 said:
"Because of downloads the album didn't reach its supposed audience in the usa but in countries such as Africa , Croatia, Belgium & Russia we managed to go platinum" *Pulls out soundscan for flex on hot 97* See we are platinum in these countries(flex d*ckrides as usual & agrees live on air) smh
Lol in Belguim it takes 10000 sold copies to go plat, that's it :D
 9 years ago '04        #118
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Lol, I waited a long time to make this thread.

@ 50 cent laughing with Joe Crack doin' 60k first week and main' a video about it.

4 G-UNIT INTERSCOPE 96,043 --
T.O.S. (TERMINATE ON SIGHT)

Besides Fat joe is independent and fifty is on Interscope

G-unit for the '08 Yeah right

(waitin on a youtube video by Fat Joe)

Last edited by Merle; 07-09-2008 at 04:10 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #119
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,634 | Props total: 5979 5979
all this means to me is that Banks needs to go solo

Banks lyrically>>>>Curtis, Tony Mayonaise & Fat Joe combined

when will fans bragging about record sales get played out?

it's long overdue people give it up already
 9 years ago '04        #120
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 4496 4496
Damn you a Hater. As a rapper 50 cent has been one of the most succesful artist of all time. Because of him winning so much made it possible for a bullsh*t artist like LiL Wayne 2 do great numbers, People tend to get tired of the man that wins and rubs it in your face, so they look for any possible way to end his streak. . Everyone has their time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now