Will there ever be a Hip Hop artist as real as Tupac???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
116 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
237 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
^^^ his music took a more gangsta approach when he joined deathrow

maybe it was him just growing as an artist (cuz I do like his DR sh*t better)
i'm saying, where was the major shift, between me against the world, and all eyez on me?

death around the corner wasn't gangsta?? heavy in the game?

it's the same type of music, he just took it a step further, which is why it k!lls me when cats start talking that "death row change him" like he wasn't doing that type of material before, you ever heard "under pressure" from the thug lyfe album? that was pre-DR bruh

if you can show me, some stark differences, i'll respect ya stance on him "switching up", but i've posed this question to many people on the net, and none of them can give me a solid answer, the biggest thing you could say is that AEOM, had less "revolutionary/militant" type songs, but even then, they were there
 9 years ago '08        #122
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2290 2290
 AK1 said:
So if people's grandmas don't know Rakim, Eminem, Common, or Jay-Z, they're not real? ...
Naw, it just shows the kind of impact that Pac had that`s all. He touched lil n*ggas NAD grown a.ss women, no one else did that..
 9 years ago '04        #123
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
Artist: 2Pac
Album: Me Against the World
Song: death Around the Corner
Typed by: OHHLA Webmaster DJ Flash

Child: Why you by the window?, what's wrong daddy?

Mother: I know what's wrong with that crazy motherfu*ker
He's just stand by the goddamn window
with that fu*kin' AK all day
You don't work, you don't fu*k, you don't,
you don't do a goddamn thing

[2Pac]
I see death around the corner, gotta stay high while I survive
In the city where the skinny n*ggas die
If they bury me, bury me as a G n*gga, no need to worry
I expect retaliation in a hurry
I see death around the - corner, any day
Tryin to keep it together, no one lives forever anyway
Strugglin and strivin, my destiny's to die
Keep my finger on the trigger, no mercy in my eyes
In a ball of confusion, I think about my daddy
Madder than a motherfu*ker, they never shoulda had me
I guess I seen too many murders, the doctors can't help me
Got me stressin with my pistol in my sheets, it ain't healthy
Am I paranoid? - Tell me the truth
I'm out the window with my AK, ready to shoot
Ran out of indo and my mind can't take the stress, I'm out of breath
Make me wanna k!ll my damn self; but I see death around the corner

[Chorus]
("When we were kids, belonging felt good..")
I see death around the corner
("But having respect, that feels even better..")
("When we were kids, belonging felt good..")
("But having respect, that feels even better..")

[2Pac]
I see death around the corner, the pressure's gettin to me
I no longer trust my homies - them phonies tried to do me
Smoking too much weed, got me paranoid, stressed
Pack a gat and my vest, under my clothes when I dress
Here's hopin I die the way I lived, straight thuggin
Huggin my trigger for all them n*ggas that was buggin'
My homie told me once, don't you trust them other suckers
They fought like they your homies but they phony motherfu*kers
And even if I did die young, who cares
All I ever got was mean mugs and cold stares
Got homies in my head that done passed away screamin, please
Young n*gga, make G's
I can't give up, although I'm hopeless, I think my mind's gone
All I can do is get my grind on, death around the corner

[Chorus]

[2Pac]
I was raised in the city, sh*tty
Ever since I was an itty bitty kitty
Drinkin liquor out my momma's titty
And smokin weed was an everyday thang in my household
And drinking liquor til' you out cold
And though I'm grown now, n*gga it's still on - Pow!
Bustin on them n*ggaz 'til they gone
How many more jealous a.ss bi*ches, comin for my riches
Now I gotta stay suspicious when I bone
Cause if I ain't sharp and heartless, them bi*ches'll start sh*t
Excuse me, but this is where we part bi*ch
No more game for free, please explain to me
Why n*ggaz trip bi*ch, who you came to see?
murderin now but see me later man, as for my pops
I got homies that will hunt you 'til you drop
I hope the Lord can forgive me, I was a G
And gettin high was a way of bein free; I see death around the corner

[Chorus]

[2Pac]
This is for all the real motherfu*kin n*ggaz out there
I know you ain't scared to die; we all gotta go, y'know?
A real motherfu*ker will pick the time he goes
And make sure he handles his motherfu*kin business
("You think you're gonna live long enough to spend that money,
you fu*kin hump?" -> dialogue from "King of New York")
Y'all n*ggaz stop acting like pussies out there, all right

{*movie samples*}
"If any of you..
are tired of gettin' ripped off by guys like that.." -> C. Walken

"I want his family dead! I want his house burnt to the ground!
I wanna go there in the middle of the night I wanna p!ss on his head!"
"I want his family dead! I want his house burnt to the ground!
I wanna go there in the middle of the night I wanna p!ss on his head!"

"I want that sunnuvabi*ch dead, I want him dead!
I want him dead, I don't care.."

Artist: 2Pac f/ C-Bo, Outlawz, Storm
Album: All Eyez On Me
Song: Tradin War Stories
Typed by: OHHLA Webmaster DJ Flash

[2Pac]
A military mind n*gga
A military mind mean money
A criminal grind n*gga
A criminal grind mean hustle
You know

[Chorus: 2Pac - repeat 2X]
We tradin war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
Jealous n*ggaz I despise, look in my eyes

[2Pac]
Now can your mind picture, a thug n*gga drinkin hard liquor
This ghetto life has got me catchin up to God quicker
Who would figure that all I need was a hair trigger
semi-automatic Mack 11 just to scare n*ggaz
Pardon my thug poetry, but suckers is born everyday
and fear of man - grow on trees
Criminal ties for centuries, a legend in my own rhymes
So n*ggaz whisper when they mention
Machiavelli was my tutor Donald Goines, my father figure
Moms sent me to go play with the drug dealers
Hits fall, we thug n*ggaz and we came in packs.
Every one of n*ggaz strapped sippin on 'nac (Cognac)
In the back, my AR-15
Thuggin till I die, these streets got me cravin thorazine
My lyrics are blueprints to money makin
Fat as that a.ss that honey shakin

hmm maybe its wrong for me to compare a whole song to a verse

but those are 2 different contexts even though you can say its "gangsta sh*t"

I never heard thuglife so I cant comment on that
if you're looking for a song, on MATW, thats simular to "tradin war stories", you'd prolly wanna roll with heavy in the game, or the final track, "outlaw"

i see where you going, but like i said, every type of song, maybe minus "no more pain" AEOM, you can find one to topically match it to, on MATW

there was never any real shift in content, or style, just production, i'd post up some more verses ect. to contrast and compare, but i don't wanna make this sh1t too long

i appreciate you for actually going and looking for a difference, and if you haven't heard thug lyfe, check it out

Last edited by sunzoo; 07-10-2008 at 09:56 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #124
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
2Pac is as real as...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #125
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Anthony O said:
but joe buddens is the next best thing to pac...c mon g get the fu*k outta here with that...nas>buddens
next best thing?

you mutant ...re-read my post i said "when it comes to realness"

dont ever type in my direction unless you read my sh*t right
 9 years ago '07        #126
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15088 15088
 AK1 said:
There are a few artists that have more influential hits.
 904Nole said:
Like who?
same sh*t I wanna know, who?
 07-10-2008, 11:02 PM         #127
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a rapper, I think he's extremely overrated and has practically no talent whatsoever. I'm sorry to say it, and I'm not trying to be malicious about it, he was just a terrible rapper. Terrible flow, poor lyricism ( not necessarily the content, but the structure ), and the fact that the "messages" in his song were more recycled than your average sheet of paper left a lot to be desired after you heard the same sh*t over and over again. The majority of his work seemed more like poetry that was mistakenly put to music; my guess is that comes from his education at Juilliard, but it just doesn't appeal to me in anyway. At a purely superficial, musical level, half of the industry, then and now, out-shines Tupac.

Anyway, I could say a lot more because I've often always been truly mystified about people's obsession with this man. I never understood how a person that accomplished so little, was so ordinary, could be perceived as so extra-ordinary and regarded by so many as if he changed anything at all. However, since I'm nearly 100% that this will either A) Be universally accepted by most people that already don't like Tupac or B) Be universally disregarded by Tupac fans, I'm just going to cut it short here.
no talent??? terrible rapper??? poor lyricism??? terrible flow??? u are confused... i'd like to know what u think is talent when it comes to bieng a rapper... but let me guess he sucks cuz he doesn't use clever metaphores??? is that why he's not a talented rapper??? if that's it then u really don't know what the hell music is.... but I wont dwell on this any more unless u reply

lets stop right there "his image"

Pac is a pop(ular) icon because of his image not because of his music
i really dont give a fu*k about pac's image... first time I heard a pac song it became my favorite, and at the time I didn't really even know who the fu*k tupac was... I had heard about him but didn't know that this great song I was hearing was him.... the song was thugz mansion.... that song is pure poetry... so that throws out ur whole argument of ppl liking him only cuz of his image
 07-10-2008, 11:12 PM         #128
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
name them...and thats not even what the real point is, people didn't just latch on to pac as fans outta nowhere, we grew along with his music, i could care less about his fuccking image man, i grew up in simular circumstances, my moms did a 10 year bid, i was broke, homeless, all that sh1t

songs like "dear mama", cut directly through my soul bruh, thats why i am personally a fan of pac, because as someone who felt voiceless in the world, i felt like i had someone speaking for me

"pops passed away and i didn't cry, cuz my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger", that kinda sh1t stuck to peoples ribs, you mean to tell me the only reason why pac had fans, was because he wilded out on TV? these songs...these HITS, that got the same type of air time that "lolipop" is getting now, MEANT SOMETHING TO SOMEBODY, keep your head up hit close to home with females, the appeal to "so many tears" had nothing to do with pac being a hot head with the media, it had to do with that being some real a.ss sh1t

if it was just his image that made him hot, he woulda been popular out the gate (THINK DMX, he came out of nowhere and did crazy numbers), but his fanbase grew gradually with every album because they saw value in his words

the easiest way to make someone a REAL FAN of yours as a rapper...is to get them to identify with you, when i say fan, i don't mean someone who's just going to buy your records one next week, but people that will listen to your sh1t and value your art no matter what, thats why joe budden, has a die hard fan base, he talks about sh1t that draws normal a.ss people into his world

pac was THE BEST, and being able to indentify to the listeners, songs like 16 on death row, talking about "my uncle used to touch me, i never told you that, scared what you might do, i couldn't hold you back", think about how that line would feel to someone who experienced that?
forreal, ur about the only showin any kind of sence in this thread
 9 years ago '04        #129
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Curtisimo said:
When did I say THuglife represented gangsta/street agenda?

he acted like he was a gangsta when he never grew up like that

its crazy how prodigy can get clowned for taking ballerina classes at 11
yet Pac gets a pass for it when he did it in highschool

oh yea I watched the dvd(when you a.ssumed I didnt) and he said he took ballet classes

so get the fu*k off my d*ck and stop getting butt hurt cuz I dont idolize your hero

lol okay okay i have two options for you now 1. you acknowledge that you did actually think thug life was on some gangsta shyt or 2. you acknowledge that IF you knew what thug life stood for then your original statement actually sounds stupid. so lemme rephrase 1. you were ignorant, 2. you were stupid. but ANYWAYZ, if Thug Life was talking about learning that the negativity or even carelessness you show to ppl in pain comes back around , then answer me, why would that be so bad for someone who went to an art school wit the fine jada pinkett smith to say?? plze i want to hear this one.

He didnt grow up gangsta but he acted gangsta? Pac's mom kicked him out on the streets of Oakland when he was a teenager ,Pac got his head bashed in by the police, while he was homeless and taken in by G's and hustlaz where he learned to hustle for a small period of time. I'm pretty sure when you're around criminals on the streets of oakland california life isnt all sweet. BUT WHO ever made an argument that that's why he's real? im not trying to show anger but imma all caps this to show the bottom line. THE POINT OF THIS THREAD WAS CONVERSE ABOUT PAC'S REALNESS BUT WHOEVER SAID PAC WAS REAL BECAUSE HE WAS THUG/GANGSTA??? NOBODY MENTIONED IT IN PAC'S FAVOR JUST TO CRITISCIZE, so actually you dont even get the picture because we are talking about Pac's bravery to show his soft side, yet you keep critiscizin his hard side which ummmm nobody is really even talking about.
 9 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
no talent??? terrible rapper??? poor lyricism??? terrible flow??? u are confused... i'd like to know what u think is talent when it comes to bieng a rapper... but let me guess he sucks cuz he doesn't use clever metaphores??? is that why he's not a talented rapper??? if that's it then u really don't know what the hell music is.... but I wont dwell on this any more unless u reply
Tupac did more to exploit the issues of poverty and racism than he ever did to solve them. The fact that he's inspired so many people is a nice benefit, but there are far more people that were more involved in trying to address the same issues Tupac was, that did more, without succumbing to hypocrisy and violence. I mean, come on, putting Me and My Girlfriend on the same CD that he tried to preach anti-violence on? Sure he might have a message, but he certainly couldn't keep track of what it was, or avoid contradicting it at every turn.

As for his flow, it's just inconsistent from bar to bar.

Anyway, I don't hate the man, but I do hate the ignorance that most of his fan base present.

However, when people try to pull out reasons as to why I "just don't understand", it aggravates me because instead of offering some kind of example to help me with my proposed lack of understanding, they simply a.ssume that I'm incapable of understanding. Now, if that's not patronizing, I don't know what is. So, I guess I can say that I've been more than a little annoyed with certain samples of Tupac's fan base, and after a while I just get sick and tired of hearing about how great he was. I mean, at least here you've managed to praise his humanitarian side, but the people I know typically tend to praise the idea of violence and death, with the ideal that dying in a hail of gunfire is the greatest thing ever. Seriously, it's insane.
 07-10-2008, 11:46 PM         #131
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac did more to exploit the issues of poverty and racism than he ever did to solve them. The fact that he's inspired so many people is a nice benefit, but there are far more people that were more involved in trying to address the same issues Tupac was, that did more, without succumbing to hypocrisy and violence. I mean, come on, putting Me and My Girlfriend on the same CD that he tried to preach anti-violence on? Sure he might have a message, but he certainly couldn't keep track of what it was, or avoid contradicting it at every turn.
u say he didn't do anything to solve problems but what was that blood & crip peace picnic he tried to do???... what about all the good things he did outside of music???... hey granted in the long run they never actually changed anything, but if u wanna go there than i'll tell u that no organization that has ever been created to help has ever actually changed anything... thats fact...

besides look, if someone was into this just to exploit the issues of poverty I highly HIGHLY doubt he would've been able to write anything as powerful as what he did...
 07-11-2008, 12:04 AM         #132
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunzoo said:
name them...and thats not even what the real point is, people didn't just latch on to pac as fans outta nowhere, we grew along with his music, i could care less about his fuccking image man, i grew up in simular circumstances, my moms did a 10 year bid, i was broke, homeless, all that sh1t

songs like "dear mama", cut directly through my soul bruh, thats why i am personally a fan of pac, because as someone who felt voiceless in the world, i felt like i had someone speaking for me

"pops passed away and i didn't cry, cuz my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger", that kinda sh1t stuck to peoples ribs, you mean to tell me the only reason why pac had fans, was because he wilded out on TV? these songs...these HITS, that got the same type of air time that "lolipop" is getting now, MEANT SOMETHING TO SOMEBODY, keep your head up hit close to home with females, the appeal to "so many tears" had nothing to do with pac being a hot head with the media, it had to do with that being some real a.ss sh1t

if it was just his image that made him hot, he woulda been popular out the gate (THINK DMX, he came out of nowhere and did crazy numbers), but his fanbase grew gradually with every album because they saw value in his words

the easiest way to make someone a REAL FAN of yours as a rapper...is to get them to identify with you, when i say fan, i don't mean someone who's just going to buy your records one next week, but people that will listen to your sh1t and value your art no matter what, thats why joe budden, has a die hard fan base, he talks about sh1t that draws normal a.ss people into his world

pac was THE BEST, and being able to indentify to the listeners, songs like 16 on death row, talking about "my uncle used to touch me, i never told you that, scared what you might do, i couldn't hold you back", think about how that line would feel to someone who experienced that?
good stuff, u know what u talking about :applause:
 07-11-2008, 12:09 AM         #133
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well fu*k it, to answer the question of the thread starter the answer is immortal technique, point blank period.... he's more of a militant than tupac was, he's out there with the ppl all the time, he's out makin moves... he's one of the best period, not to mention one of the best rappers i've ever heard
 07-11-2008, 12:09 AM         #134
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:

i really dont give a fu*k about pac's image... first time I heard a pac song it became my favorite, and at the time I didn't really even know who the fu*k tupac was... I had heard about him but didn't know that this great song I was hearing was him.... the song was thugz mansion.... that song is pure poetry... so that throws out ur whole argument of ppl liking him only cuz of his image
thats is the same way i became a fan of pac..i heard thugz mansion on allen iverson mix video on youtube and i became a big fan within minutes....pac is GOAT, fu*k everyone who says otherwise
 07-11-2008, 12:12 AM         #135
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats is the same way i became a fan of pac..i heard thugz mansion on allen iverson mix video on youtube and i became a big fan within minutes....pac is GOAT, fu*k everyone who says otherwise
forreal, i heard it on the radio when his better dayz album had just came out... sh*t was the hottest song on the radio to me
 9 years ago '04        #136
space
space
space
 irhabi007 said:

As for his flow, it's just inconsistent from bar to bar.

Anyway, I don't hate the man, but I do hate the ignorance that most of his fan base present.

However, when people try to pull out reasons as to why I "just don't understand", it aggravates me because instead of offering some kind of example to help me with my proposed lack of understanding, they simply a.ssume that I'm incapable of understanding. Now, if that's not patronizing, I don't know what is. So, I guess I can say that I've been more than a little annoyed with certain samples of Tupac's fan base, and after a while I just get sick and tired of hearing about how great he was. I mean, at least here you've managed to praise his humanitarian side, but the people I know typically tend to praise the idea of violence and death, with the ideal that dying in a hail of gunfire is the greatest thing ever. Seriously, it's insane.

watch that and here them explain what you complain about, especially eminem's explanation at the 6 minute mark

i mean cmon the man was human, you can't say that you have always done things one way, always acted one way, always done things that were good, Pac wasn't scarred or worried about people critiscizin him he just cared about what HE thought about his actions. You may be a peaceful person but if someone punches you in the face then what? you may not condone gun violence but if ppl in your hood are trying to k!ll you then what? you may be trying to not chase the hoes but if a broad throws herself at you, then what? acting like everyone is perfect, nobody is saying pac is perfect or the ultimate thug, he was just bravest in revealing his soul, hes the cat that would stand up first in the room if he didnt like something, the cat that everyone in the group respects because he speaks up first when shyt aint right and everyone else is afraid to.
 07-11-2008, 12:45 AM         #137
Masiah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
lets stop right there "his image"

Pac is a pop(ular) icon because of his image not because of his music

I know plenty of n*ggaz who say Pac is the best rapper ever and they have not even heard half of his discography(that he released before death)

Which makes him overated to me cuz alot of people put him in their top 5 just cuz he's pac and thats the popular thing to do not because they are in love with his music

I mean look at the thread title

Pac is the realest rapper alive?

how was he so real when he switched his whole style when joined death row?

How the hell does he scream all this thug life sh*t when he went to an art school in bmore with Will Smith's wife and was a backup dancer for a group to a one hit wonder

theres a reason why Pac sold more albums after his death because he was simply marketble

I mean if n*ggaz are going to argue Pac is the best lets use his music and not all this extra sh*t

but Pac is legendary Pac because of his image not because of his music
You took it the wrong way, when I say image I'm talking about the person he was. Tupacs lyrics illustrated who he was, thus his music. You said he's a popular icon because of his image not his music. That was ignorant. Isn't his music what represents his image? You can change the frame, but the picture remains the same homie. When we argue about Tupac we do use his music. The thing that got me into Tupac WAS his music. You're basically saying, without his music he'd still be a big Icon? Props for making yourself look stupid(no not really).

I don't care who you are, the more successful you are the more haters you will have. Mo money, mo problems. Mo fame, mo problems. And the sh*t continues. Who gives a fu*k what Tupac haters gotta say. They just mad because they favorite rapper aint on Tupac's level. You a Nas fan? Nas sucked up to Tupac. Guy even made a song about him. You just mad cause when Nas is dead he'll be remembered as a n*gga who couldn't make his mind up and as a n*gga who sucked up to Jay-z because his fan base was too small. And Jay-z even bumped Tupac at his own concert and the crowd went crazy. Homie the truth hurts. I see the intentions in your expression. Tupacs legacy will always remain. Keep making threads and arguing about who's the "goat" hoping your post will make a change(knowing it won't). But at the end of the day we all know who the real GOAT is.

Tupac for eva.
 9 years ago '07        #138
space
space
 psylence2k said:

watch that and here them explain what you complain about, especially eminem's explanation at the 6 minute mark

i mean cmon the man was human, you can't say that you have always done things one way, always acted one way, always done things that were good, Pac wasn't scarred or worried about people critiscizin him he just cared about what HE thought about his actions. You may be a peaceful person but if someone punches you in the face then what? you may not condone gun violence but if ppl in your hood are trying to k!ll you then what? you may be trying to not chase the hoes but if a broad throws herself at you, then what? acting like everyone is perfect, nobody is saying pac is perfect or the ultimate thug, he was just bravest in revealing his soul, hes the cat that would stand up first in the room if he didnt like something, the cat that everyone in the group respects because he speaks up first when shyt aint right and everyone else is afraid to.
 Masiah said:
You took it the wrong way, when I say image I'm talking about the person he was. Tupacs lyrics illustrated who he was, thus his music. You said he's a popular icon because of his image not his music. That was ignorant. Isn't his music what represents his image? You can change the frame, but the picture remains the same homie. When we argue about Tupac we do use his music. The thing that got me into Tupac WAS his music. You're basically saying, without his music he'd still be a big Icon? Props for making yourself look stupid(no not really).

I don't care who you are, the more successful you are the more haters you will have. Mo money, mo problems. Mo fame, mo problems. And the sh*t continues. Who gives a fu*k what Tupac haters gotta say. They just mad because they favorite rapper aint on Tupac's level. You a Nas fan? Nas sucked up to Tupac. Guy even made a song about him. You just mad cause when Nas is dead he'll be remembered as a n*gga who couldn't make his mind up and as a n*gga who sucked up to Jay-z because his fan base was too small. And Jay-z even bumped Tupac at his own concert and the crowd went crazy. Homie the truth hurts. I see the intentions in your expression. Tupacs legacy will always remain. Keep making threads and arguing about who's the "goat" hoping your post will make a change(knowing it won't). But at the end of the day we all know who the real GOAT is.

Tupac for eva.
How does anything you mention make him the realest ever?
 9 years ago '04        #139
space
space
space
 irhabi007 said:
How does anything you mention make him the realest ever?
I mean simply because he had an obvious aura of sincerity, he rapped about shyt that was not just a harsh reality of his environment but a harsh reality of his own vulnerability which i feel everyone goes through but not any rapper speaks on it to the level he did. I feel the perfect combination of upmost sincerity and emotion in his voice just connected better with the listeners soul than any other rapper. I mean you see people on here talking about how pacs words hit em in their gut, i've never heard a nas or jay fan say that, they go "MAN THAT LINE WAS ILL/REAL" but you never heard a jay or nas fan go "man that line was deep". Pac had even the females emotionally attached to his intellect and words. Pac was the realest simply because you felt he bared his soul, Jay even ADMITS to NOT being able to tell everything in his life because it makes him uncomfortable and nas rarely talks about or delves deep into his own personal past and world. Pac through his music never hid anyting, he spoke what he felt, and wore his heart on his sleeve, he was real to himself, and real the audience about everything he had been through, seen, and felt, and therefore i feel his character transcends that of any rapper. I feel no other rapper is more respected genuinely in the hood because he actually made them feel like he gave a phuck about them rather than always saying " yo hear my story, listen to what ive been through " he said "man i know what yall going through, its phucked up, i feel ya, and i care if dont nobody else care" that's what his music made alotta ppl feel like.
 07-11-2008, 07:51 AM         #140
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
kid, two of those are not even his intiated singles and one is a damn Pac single, just a moment and one mic are probably the two best on there but they still dont hold a light to pac's singles verse for verse, the hoods outside NY dont know those songs like they do Pac's so plze try again.
The hoods outside NY dont know those songs? I live in fu*king Newark

Thugz Mansion was also on Gods Son. Again you're basing pacs "realness" no pun intended on he dropping 6 deep singles wow you still haven't said what makes Pac more real than any other MC
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
47 comments
1 day ago