Will there ever be a Hip Hop artist as real as Tupac???

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-10-2008, 06:45 AM         #81
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pus*yFiend said:
and

@ anybody mentioning jay z

fu*k outta here.....most pathetic sh*t to say ...real talk ...
stfu you just said Joe Budden :rolleyes:

Did you listen to some of his cuts on his first album?
 07-10-2008, 07:35 AM         #82
Young.Cutthroat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen to some K-Rino
 9 years ago '04        #83
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,408 | Props total: 685 685
scarface
nas
immortal tech......ands so on.......

get off tupacs dead d*ck...i hate bandwagoners
 9 years ago '06        #84
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Now I know alot of yall are huge Pac fans and yes I am one myself. But what yall gotta understand is yall have to respect the views of everybody else. Not everybody was a Pac fan like that. To be honest his rhymes were just OKAY and most of the sh*t he rapped on as far as beats sucked. Dont get me wrong he had alot of inspirational deep songs but overall he was okay to me. Songs like "Brenda's Got A Baby" had a great message but that sh*t was terrible. From flow to everything. Now his much better joints like Keep Ya Head Up and Shed So Many Tears now thats the Pac I like. Hands down I gotta give it to him he had the greatest impact ever on people so I agree. But dont forget cats like..

DMX, NAS, Scarface, Cee-lo (dont forget him in Goodie Mobb), KRS-One, and a few others are as real as Pac. Real is slang anyway.
 07-10-2008, 12:54 PM         #85
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now I know alot of yall are huge Pac fans and yes I am one myself. But what yall gotta understand is yall have to respect the views of everybody else. Not everybody was a Pac fan like that. To be honest his rhymes were just OKAY and most of the sh*t he rapped on as far as beats sucked. Dont get me wrong he had alot of inspirational deep songs but overall he was okay to me. Songs like "Brenda's Got A Baby" had a great message but that sh*t was terrible. From flow to everything. Now his much better joints like Keep Ya Head Up and Shed So Many Tears now thats the Pac I like. Hands down I gotta give it to him he had the greatest impact ever on people so I agree. But dont forget cats like..
how was his flow terrible??? pac almost never had a bad flow.... his flows always matched his beats perfectly 85 percent of the time

and u said his beats sucked??? wtf do u like then??? he had some of the best beats i've evr heard... "Shorty Wanna Be A Thug" = one of the best beats i've ever heard period... u must be high or somesh*t callin his beats wack
 07-10-2008, 01:07 PM         #86
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
how was his flow terrible??? pac almost never had a bad flow.... his flows always matched his beats perfectly 85 percent of the time

and u said his beats sucked??? wtf do u like then??? he had some of the best beats i've evr heard... "Shorty Wanna Be A Thug" = one of the best beats i've ever heard period... u must be high or somesh*t callin his beats wack
be real with yourself, flow was one of the most things pac lacked
 07-10-2008, 01:14 PM         #87
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Hold the phone.. I just know cuz isn`t insinuating that Jay is on par with Pac as far as real music is concerned...Real rappers: Nas, Scarface, Budden, ect.
ok, so pick a real song from each of those artist and i bet i can name a jay song to match it...for example: "hate me now" = "heart of the city"..and @ nas and real...Nas is creative as a muthaf*cka but he doesnt seem content with alot of own content sometimes
 9 years ago '04        #88
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 slimwillie said:
Lost Ones isn't a deep single?

I never said Jay wasn't self centered. Can you read? I said how can you blame an artist for writing about their point of view
umm did i say you didn't say it? did i critiscize it like it came outta your mouth? wow obviously YOU can neither read nor comprehend a statement beyond a 3rd grade level, and no lost ones is not a deep single to me. If you feel lost ones in a deep single than now i understand why you dont understand pac and now i feel as if you have never even listened to a full pac cd. SMH @ lost ones even holding a candle to any of Pac's classic introspective joints. I can tell obviously your a newbie when it comes to Jay because 75% of the songs you named were post-black album. I'm pretty sure now i know jigga's catalogue way better than you do. Why didnt you mention You Must Love me?, This Can't Be Life,? Momma Loves Me (Blueprint), Song Cry?, Moment of Clarity?, Anything?, Just a Week Ago,? Meet The Parents??, I mean looking at your knowledge of Jay i know now that you dont even know Jay much so I'm sorry i even asked your opinion on Tupac, and no one is blaming jay for writing about his point of view but if you compare him to an artist who offered a plethora of perspectives and touched on a wider range of subjects than yea that would be his weakness obviously.
 07-10-2008, 01:22 PM         #89
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be real with yourself, flow was one of the most things pac lacked
wtf??? :wtf: :wow: how the hell did tupac lack flow???... i can immediately notice when someone has a sloppy flow and that is one thing tupac didn't have... name a couple songs as examples
 9 years ago '04        #90
psylence2k 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 REAL_NESS said:
Seeing the bigger picture? So basically you dismiss Pac's negative aspects but scrutinize other MCs for their faults? fu*k outta here

Pac was no more real or fake then any other rapper in the game, you fans just seek a martyr. And at you ignoring the fact that Pac turned thug AFTER he got a deal
Umm that's usually what seeing the bigger picture is ... you know when you DONT focus on pettty details and see an OVERALL meaning, Compare the amount of negativity pac did to the positivity then you my friend will see the BIGGER picture, and it doesnt matter whether or not pac turned thug after he got the deal and even if he did, he actually LIVED it and that's what got him in alot of legal trouble, your favorite rapper didn't do as much bold shyt in the public eye as Pac so you even pursuing this whole thug argument is remedial, BUT thats not even what we're talking about we are talking about his song content so get with the topic and go pick up a Pac CD OBVIOUSLY his content surpassed other emcees if they approved a class at UC Berkley (one of the top public universities in the country) to be taught about his lyrics and life.
 07-10-2008, 01:27 PM         #91
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
Name a Jay song more real than One Mic.
say hello, d'evils, can i live.....choose one

Last edited by youngholla; 07-10-2008 at 01:36 PM..
 07-10-2008, 01:32 PM         #92
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
Name a Jay song more real than One Mic.
Regrets
 07-10-2008, 01:40 PM         #93
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
wtf??? :wtf: :wow: how the hell did tupac lack flow???... i can immediately notice when someone has a sloppy flow and that is one thing tupac didn't have... name a couple songs as examples
example: Thug Luv-Bone Thugs feat. Tupac....
 9 years ago '06        #94
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 youngholla said:
example: Thug Luv-Bone Thugs feat. Tupac....
Tupacs verse was on point! His flow was crazy on that track. Even his little intro before his verse was tight. Classic Song!
 9 years ago '06        #95
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 AlexG1989 said:

Nah my dude I was talkin about his flow on that Brenda's gotta baby. I understand he was still sorta a new artist but that song did not get a message across to me at all. And you living in Southern Cali I do too so you know exactly what I'm talkin about. You every heard Ese's rap? Have you heard their love songs? That sh*t is terrible. And thats exactly what Brenda's got a baby was to me. No disrespect to Pac that was just my opinion. I said he himself on that song "Brendas got a Baby" had no flow whatso eva on it.

Pac was a workaholic. Dude worked hard but alot of them beats he rapped one he outshined the beats. Listen to "Me Against the World" and "All Eyes on Me" and you honestly take Pac off them beats an tell me how hot them beats were. I'm not saying all but ALOT of beats he rapped on was TERRIBLE. Thats not hating thats real talk. And I'm not speaking from a East Coast standpoint because I happen to be real cool with his older brother Mopreme. Pac got away with alot because of his image. I'm not mad at that at all I'm just tellin it how I see it. I'm not a bandwagon dude like that. If I state an opinion of mine I'm gonna back it up with how I feel. And lets not even get on Hooks. He really never had hooks either he just said a phrase of a total of about 3 words. Go back and listen to Pac if you are a true fan and tell me for yourself what you hear. On that note.... R.I.P PAC
 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM         #96
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Tupacs verse was on point! His flow was crazy on that track. Even his little intro before his verse was tight. Classic Song!
bullsh*t he could barely dubbed the verse cuz it was so sloppy, dont get me wrong it was a classic song but i dont think pac being on it or not made a difference because bone was on back then
 9 years ago '07        #97
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
For me the n*ggas that put the most pain into music that you could FEEL would be Pac, Scarface and DMX.
 07-10-2008, 06:34 PM         #98
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Umm that's usually what seeing the bigger picture is ... you know when you DONT focus on pettty details and see an OVERALL meaning, Compare the amount of negativity pac did to the positivity then you my friend will see the BIGGER picture, and it doesnt matter whether or not pac turned thug after he got the deal and even if he did, he actually LIVED it and that's what got him in alot of legal trouble, your favorite rapper didn't do as much bold shyt in the public eye as Pac so you even pursuing this whole thug argument is remedial, BUT thats not even what we're talking about we are talking about his song content so get with the topic and go pick up a Pac CD OBVIOUSLY his content surpassed other emcees if they approved a class at UC Berkley (one of the top public universities in the country) to be taught about his lyrics and life.
Just stop, every artist that was named i.e Nas, Face, Jay etc. you nitpicked on why they weren't as "real" as Pac.

Now I present to you truth that Pac was just as "real" any rapper and you tell me to look at the bigger picture?

Any deep song you name by Pac I can match with a deep Nas or Jay track for Nas it would be too easy (is that on topic for you?) :rolleyes:

Your letting yourself get confused with image and the actual MAN.

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 07-10-2008 at 08:03 PM..
 07-10-2008, 06:49 PM         #99
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Just stop, every artist that was named i.e Nas, Face, Jay eyc. you nitpicked on why they weren't as "real" as Pac.

Now I present to you truth that Pac was just as "real" any rapper and you tell me to look at the bigger picture?

Any deep song you name by Pac I can match with a deep Nas or Jay track for Nas it would be too easy (is that on topic for you?) :rolleyes:

Your letting yourself get confused with image and the actual MAN.
co-sign, and as a matter of fact the word "real" would best describe the image of an artist and thats how i can tell that a lot of people are a fans of the character Tupac, not the actual artist himself....
 9 years ago '07        #100
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
No East Coast person was feeling 2Pac at all so he had to move out West and change his image just to get spins...

You lames need to hop off 2pac's dead decayed d*ck...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy