Will there ever be a Hip Hop artist as real as Tupac???

most viewed right now
 113
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2008, 11:16 AM         #21
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these young n*ggas love to get their jollys off of saying outlandish sh*t about pac


they realize hot it touches a nerve with the old generation


oh and fu*k QD3


if wayne is the 2pac of this generation

then hitler was the moses of his generation

and bill orielly is the malcolm x of this generation

n*ggah try to downplay pacs legacy and his potential to be something greater
im not saying he could be running for president, but he' would most definitly
be doing something on a world wide scale if he was alive
 10 years ago '05        #22
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 4010 4010
 youngholla said:
i dont get it, the n*gga went from "how do we hate the ladies that make the babies" to "that why i fu*k ya b*tch" and he's not a hypocrit...
Just because Pac said respect the ladies does not mean Pac can't call a female a bi*ch if it suits her. There's a difference between women and bi*ches. Pac didn't disrespect women, he only disrespected bi*ches and hoes. You need to understand that his style is not concious. His style is being real. That means not holding back and saying what he wants. It would be fake for him to act like he didn't use the b word just to try to live up to one of his songs.
 07-09-2008, 11:17 AM         #23
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
i dont get it, the n*gga went from "how do we hate the ladies that make the babies" to "that why i fu*k ya b*tch" and he's not a hypocrit...
For real, fu*k 2whack

how can anyone respect this f*g**t who chucks lougies at harmless reporters
 10 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 youngholla said:
if jay was sold selfish, why does he spill his life story to his audience...i respect pac's legacy, but i think his image was more of an impact
ummm because it makes HIM look good, did you seriously ask me that question?? Jay's whole appeal is about what HE has gone through, and plze remember that JAY is gonna continously talk about all the trials and tribulations he has gone through in his past cuz at the end of the day it makes HIM look better and adds to HIS legacy. Has jay ever took time to step outta his own self centered world and take a look at someone else's pain? Has he ever talked about lil pregnant Brenda? or made a Keep your head up, or wonder why they call you bytch?
 10 years ago '05        #25
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 4010 4010
 youngholla said:
if jay was so selfish, why does he spill his life story to his audience...i respect pac's legacy, but i think his image was more of an impact
His image didn't make his 4 albums classics and his tons of Makaveli albums on the streets classics. So that image arguement is out the window.
 10 years ago '04        #26
psylence2k 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 U.G.K. said:
For real, fu*k 2whack

how can anyone respect this f*g**t who chucks lougies at harmless reporters
when your going through all that legal trouble, and you got paparazzi shoving cameras in your face then what do you expect? but why dont you mention the positive?



what other rapper does shyt like that??
 10 years ago '04        #27
psylence2k 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
A real verse from Pac

Unconditional Love

Come listen to my truest thoughts, my truest feelings
All my peers doing years beyond drug dealing
How many caskets can we witness
Before we see it's hard to live
This life without God, so we must ask forgiveness
Ask mama I got this urge to die
Witness the tears falling free from my eyes
Before she could reply
Though we were born without a silver spoon
My broken down TV, show cartoons in my living room (hey)
One day I hope to make it
A player in this game
Mama don't cry, long as we try
Maybe things change
Perhaps it's just a fantasy
A life where we don't need no welfare
sh*t with our whole family
Maybe it's me that caused it
The f!ghting and the hurting
In my room crying cause I didn't want to be a burden
Watch mama open up her arms to hug me
And I ain't worried bout a damn thang, with unconditionl love


I mean what other rapper humbles himself to write with that much honesty about pain and regret?
 07-09-2008, 11:28 AM         #28
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
when your going through all that legal trouble, and you got paparazzi shoving cameras in your face then what do you expect? but why dont you mention the positive?



what other rapper does shyt like that??
*Yawn*

n*gga was a walking contradiction like all other rappers
 07-09-2008, 11:49 AM         #29
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
ummm because it makes HIM look good, did you seriously ask me that question?? Jay's whole appeal is about what HE has gone through, and plze remember that JAY is gonna continously talk about all the trials and tribulations he has gone through in his past cuz at the end of the day it makes HIM look better and adds to HIS legacy. Has jay ever took time to step outta his own self centered world and take a look at someone else's pain? Has he ever talked about lil pregnant Brenda? or made a Keep your head up, or wonder why they call you bytch?
so basically the same could be said about pac right...maybe he did the brenda's gotta baby to expand his fanbase so that women and n*ggas would add to his sales, because in reality i've never heard about pac donating funds for orphen's or anything, which tells that he's just all talk right


Last edited by youngholla; 07-09-2008 at 11:53 AM..
 07-09-2008, 11:53 AM         #30
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
so basically the same could be said about pac right...maybe he did the brenda's gotta baby to expand his fanbase so that women and n*ggas would feel him, because in reality i've never heard about pac donating funds for orphen's or anything, which tells that he's just all talk right
What do you mean you never heard? Maybe if you knew your stuff, you wouldn't have to wait for someone to tell you. Pac was doing charities, visiting victims in hospitals, planning fundraisers, and even gave his house to less fortunate people. Know your stuff because you're talking out your a.ss.
 07-09-2008, 11:58 AM         #31
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
What do you mean you never heard? Maybe if you knew your stuff, you wouldn't have to wait for someone to tell you. Pac was doing charities, visiting victims in hospitals, planning fundraisers, and even gave his house to less fortunate people. Know your stuff because you're talking out your a.ss.
damn, why are you so defensive like a female, i could be wrong but wheres your proof


Last edited by youngholla; 07-09-2008 at 12:00 PM..
 07-09-2008, 12:07 PM         #32
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
damn, why are you so defensive like a female, i could be wrong but wheres your proof
It's a fact. Go look it up. Go on youtube, go watch some dvds, listen to his interviews, listen to his Makaveli 2 & 3. I just hate when cats talk out of their a.ss. What you probably know about Pac is only about 15% but yet you're up here talking spitting the same rhetoric and cliche bullsh*t that people that know little about him keep saying.
 07-09-2008, 12:10 PM         #33
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deejay_emcee said:
2pac wasnt all that real

he was a huge hypocrite and very contradictory, but people seem to always overlook that.

THE MOST REAL RAPPER EVER IS Z-RO

AND SCARFACE


thats a fact playas
fu*k outta here......:finger:
 07-09-2008, 12:11 PM         #34
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DMX his music seems very real and coming from the heart to me...he even said it in interview 2pac = GOAT, btw
 10 years ago '08        #35
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:
I mean compared to other hip hop artists he had very little ego, he more about his music and message than his own gratification.
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HA

*catches breath*

AHHAHAHAHAHA


You know this how? Who are you comparing him to? Are you sure?
 07-09-2008, 12:18 PM         #36
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 U.G.K. said:
For real, fu*k 2whack

how can anyone respect this f*g**t who chucks lougies at harmless reporters
how can anyone respect ur sorry a.ss when all u do is hate on GOAT
its time to grow the fu*k up...seriously dude :banghead::finger:
 10 years ago '06        #37
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
There will never be another Pac, at least not for a long time. The artist who come the closest to making music thats as real as Pacs are Scarface, Ghost, and Nas to me. Its not as emotional as Pacs but some of thier music hits me the same way.
 10 years ago '04        #38
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
I guess it all depends on a person's definition of "REAL".
 07-09-2008, 12:52 PM         #39
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
There will never be another Pac, at least not for a long time. The artist who come the closest to making music thats as real as Pacs are Scarface, Ghost, and Nas to me. Its not as emotional as Pacs but some of thier music hits me the same way.
maybe face, but nas...., dude has yet to find himself
 10 years ago '06        #40
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9329 9329
 youngholla said:
maybe face, but nas...., dude has yet to find himself
you're crazy nas stay on point. He spits real talk consistantly. 10 years from now Nas albums will still be talked about.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1277 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
257 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy