Young Dro performs at gay club in atl...wtf?!?

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
no he lost cause he can't satisfy his bi*ch. she needs some1 other then him to get her rocks off but it's a loss I'd take as long as he ain't tryin to turn her into wifey
Man, I musta forgot when we met and I told you about everything that goes on in my relationship...cuz that's the only way you could know anything about her or me...

Actually I did lose, cuz she stopped fu*king wit chicks when we got together:banghead:...a few drinks might change that one night...I pray:D

On topic, like someone else said, Dro wit Fantasia and he was probably just there to show his girl some love...n*ggas act like they ain't neva been dragged somewhere they ain't wanna go by they girl...
 9 years ago '06        #22
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
Hmm...nothing's happened in 2 years...I guess maybe around the 3rd, 4th, or 5th, I'll see what you mean...

n*ggas always a.ssume since they got fu*ked over by one chick, it's rings true for all...This entire thread is about a.ssumptions dumb n*ggas make and how they need to grow the fu*k up...
 9 years ago '05        #23
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
yall fooling.. i been tryna turn my chick bi s3xual for the last four years.. if my main girl was bi, that'd be utopia..
 07-08-2008, 12:07 PM         #24
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys don't listen to slimwillie dude is a gay virgin and he was exposed...check this out.

9 years ago '07        #25
Chris15928 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 78 78
I don't know what that was about, maybe he's trying to get new fans, new album must be on the way.
 9 years ago '06        #26
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
 slimwillie said:
we need to grow up because your uncle and cousin are d*cksuckers and we find it repulsive :rolleyes: fu*k outta here
if you find it repulsive, that's you but why be concerned with what another n*gga does in the bedroom?

And if this is you

[pic - click to view]

I'd stop talking...ole Dave Chappelle in Africa lookin a.ss n*gga...
 07-08-2008, 12:21 PM         #27
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is really no surprise....Anyone that lives or frequently visits ATL knows that that is a hot spot for GAYS!....the San Francisco of the South!!!
 07-08-2008, 12:21 PM         #28
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOT EM
 9 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25622 25622
it was a gay club he got paid they got a show he got more fans gay people still buy albums so what he look like saying nah i hate f*g**ts you know his sales would drop
 07-08-2008, 12:42 PM         #30
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
GOT EM

Dude, the magnitude of your lameness, it is really quite sad....I actually feel sorry for your miserable existence. Your life comprises of defending people you dont even know(who much less wouldnt give a damn about you) & dissing other people who disagree with what you think(which is another indication of your severe mental midgetness).

The mere fact that you gave me hate gives me STRONG speculation that YOU ARE IN FACT A CLOSET HOMOs3xUAL who has not yet come to terms with the awkwardness of your "alternative lifestyle".

Do me a favor, ok f*g?.......Dont follow me around this board at all. Matter of fact if you EVER see one of my threads OR EVEN AS MUCH AS A POST, I want you to immediately vacate the page!!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 07-08-2008 at 12:49 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #31
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 icandoit said:
if You Find It Repulsive, That's You But Why Be Concerned With What Another n*gga Does In The Bedroom?

And If This Is You

[pic - click to view]

I'd Stop Talking...ole Dave Chappelle In Africa Lookin a.ss n*gga...
a.i.d.s
 07-08-2008, 12:46 PM         #32
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

slimwillie getting owned
 07-08-2008, 12:47 PM         #33
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat Nucca said:
Dude, the magnitude of your lameness, it is really quite sad....I actually feel sorry for miserable existence. Your life comprises of defending people you dont even know(who much less wouldnt give a damn about you) & dissing other people who disagree with what you think(which is another indication of your severe mental midgetness).

The mere fact that you gave me hate gives me STRONG speculation that YOU ARE IN FACT A CLOSET HOMOs3xUAL who has not yet come to terms with the awkwardness of your "alternative lifestyle".

Do me a favor, ok f*g?.......Dont follow me around this board at all. Matter of fact if you EVER see one of my threads OR EVEN AS MUCH AS A POST, I want you to immediately vacate the page!!
 9 years ago '07        #34
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,573 | Props total: 5227 5227
 Dat Nucca said:
Dude, the magnitude of your lameness, it is really quite sad....I actually feel sorry for miserable existence. Your life comprises of defending people you dont even know(who much less wouldnt give a damn about you) & dissing other people who disagree with what you think(which is another indication of your severe mental midgetness).

9 years ago '08        #35
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,033 | Props total: 4860 4860
He perford in my town Columbia couple months ago lol I bet it was 20 people out there. But when Jeezy came sold out Buck came sold out BunB came sold out Trina came sold out
 9 years ago '06        #36
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
Once again BXitis strikes. n*ggas really think having a bis3xual broad is a loss. n*ggas can't pull one piece of puzzy, but stunt when a n*gga has a chance to pipe 2 broads. Trust me, 2 broads is the shiit. I fukked with a broad for a year & she and her roomate used to "play" with each other. First time I got a chance to pipe both them broads, a n*gga was beamin. Even though them broads were a 6 & a 5, if you add it up that's a 10+!!! LOL. n*ggas in here are lame as shiit.
 9 years ago '06        #37
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 ICanDoIt said:
if you find it repulsive, that's you but why be concerned with what another n*gga does in the bedroom?

And if this is you

[pic - click to view]

I'd stop talking...ole Dave Chappelle in Africa lookin a.ss n*gga...
This shiit is too much comedy. n*gga got on bootleg pukka shells. I never say this, but...........FAIL!!!!
 9 years ago '08        #38
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,921 | Props total: 7312 7312
Dro still that n*gga as long as he dont kiss no n*ggas on the lips then he still cool.
 9 years ago '08        #39
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
who care if he perform at a gay club. He still my n*gga, and fu*k BI bi*chES.
 07-08-2008, 02:49 PM         #40
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^dude stop lyin u f*g**t. its u and u knoe it
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy