Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-08-2008, 09:40 AM         #141
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MDz said:
Nomonies for dumbest thread are...

7 pages already of wondering how many legs is a insect can have LMFAO
 9 years ago '04        #142
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 deeznutz said:
your dumb. its not about how many legs a roach has its about haters and how far they are willing to go to discredit someone who doesnt have the time for them. oh and its about stalkers and weirdos who claim to know famous rappers and hang out with them but have stopped hangin with them cause they dont like them as well as people who compare rocks to c*ckroaches and dipset groupies as well

I understand what you saying. But the reason i called this a DUMB thread? Because some of these people reaching for the clouds. It's not that serious. This Thread Is got to be 20 or more pages before his album come out LMAO I Guess HiP Hop IS Alive
 9 years ago '04        #143
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 SHootar said:
u DO realize spiders play dead though right??

so how do you know he aint saying, i'm an insect with 4 legs...but i play dead, so correction i'm a spider

/end thread

luda u aiight but this thread is a major fail
 07-08-2008, 02:10 PM         #144
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*cough*
 07-08-2008, 02:45 PM         #145
littleillwill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be real, if you feel that you have to start a thread because of a statement an artist said that really isnt even really relative to the concept of the song, that some bi*ch sh*t. If thats the case we should say any artist who pronounces a word wrong in a song is dumb and stupid even if it was done just so the words can rhyme or if their facts are off by, in this case, two roach legs(). If you want to discredit the dude or any artist at that, attack their conceptual facts; not because a roach really has six legs as opposed to eight. (The dumb sh*t n*ggas bring up........)
 07-08-2008, 03:40 PM         #146
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tryin to take advice from a rambling idoit like nas? Anyways his fans are beyond nut huggers. First you attack lil Wayne, and once you realize it's nas, you try to come up with a meaning behind the line. After two failed attempts, the thread starter is attacked in orderly fashion.

Funny sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #147
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
lol @ luda06 still lookin 4 every Nas flaw...daaaamn, homie got u on one
 9 years ago '06        #148
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 luda06 said:
Tryin to take advice from a rambling idoit like nas? Anyways his fans are beyond nut huggers. First you attack lil Wayne, and once you realize it's nas, you try to come up with a meaning behind the line. After two failed attempts, the thread starter is attacked in orderly fashion.

Funny sh*t.
 coolio said:
so? u're calling nas stupid for that line yet jay-z said something much stupider but it's ok cause he's not acting like he's trying to kick knowledge?

that doesnt take away from the fact that he actually said that and believed what he was saying was right

see it's times like this where ur logic gets exposed for being nothing more than nonsensical hate for the simple fact that ur mad at nas for w/e reason
still waiting for a response....

or are u taking ur usual approach and avoiding the posts that expose u for being stupid as sh*t?
 07-08-2008, 03:49 PM         #149
littleillwill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:

Funny sh*t.
Sensitive Thug.....Luda needs a hug.......
 9 years ago '08        #150
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7368 7368
 luda06 said:

Funny sh*t.
Nas 2nd fu*kup compared to the 1234512134 that Wayne makes
 07-08-2008, 03:52 PM         #151
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao if it wasnt so long ago i could've probably found the post where u said it

but yeah i remember u saying it cause i remember making fun of u as soon as u did
You have no proof.
 9 years ago '06        #152
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 luda06 said:
You have no proof.
haha i know u remember tho and u denying it only proves that u acknowledge how stupid that sh*t was

i mean seriously u were so desperate for people to accept ur opinion that u tried to pretend like u used to hang out with him
 07-08-2008, 04:05 PM         #153
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
haha i know u remember tho and u denying it only proves that u acknowledge how stupid that sh*t was

i mean seriously u were so desperate for people to accept ur opinion that u tried to pretend like u used to hang out with him
:applause:luda=:thumbsdow:ha ng:=owned
 07-08-2008, 04:09 PM         #154
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
still waiting for a response....

or are u taking ur usual approach and avoiding the posts that expose u for being stupid as sh*t?
I replied to that sh*t in the last page. I know nas fans don't really like to read, so I'll reply to it again here.

Jay is an admitted high school dropout who never raps with the intention of general education. You can expect some dumb sh*t like that. But Nas, the 8th grade dropout takes the approach of trying to educate, yet he doesn't even know something so simple like this. You don't even need a science class to know how many legs a roach has. Simply pitiful.
 9 years ago '06        #155
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 luda06 said:
I replied to that sh*t in the last page. I know nas fans don't really like to read, so I'll reply to it again here.

Jay is an admitted high school dropout who never raps with the intention of general education. You can expect some dumb sh*t like that. But Nas, the 8th grade dropout takes the approach of trying to educate, yet he doesn't even know something so simple like this. You don't even need a science class to know how many legs a roach has. Simply pitiful.
lmao so as soon as somebody makes a mistake it automatically makes them stupid?

u're picking 1 line out of a million others that aren't stupid....

why u hate on nas so much anyways? isnt he in ur top 10?
 07-08-2008, 04:21 PM         #156
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

Why are you still lying? Man these stans have no shame.
 9 years ago '06        #157
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 luda06 said:
Why are you still lying? Man these stans have no shame.
hahaha if only it wasnt so long ago

i know u remember it too..that what makes me laugh
 07-08-2008, 04:29 PM         #158
SOA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL ahhhhh now i remember why i stay at boxden.
 9 years ago '07        #159
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
n*ggas are like Roaches

NOMINATION FOR BEST METAPHOR OF ALL TIME
 07-08-2008, 04:31 PM         #160
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Nas 2nd fu*kup compared to the 1234512134 that Wayne makes
Lil Wayne has not said that many lines. Also Nas has fu*ked up numerous times before this. n*gga proves his unintelligence on the song where he's trying to talk to the president.
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy