most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 deeznutz said:
no your wrong cause if Wayne had said it I wouldnt have even noticed or cared. right or wrong it doesnt matter to me what Wayne says cause i dont like him as an MC. the point is the threadstarter has so much hate for Nas that he heard 1 line that was incorrect and he raced on boxden to call Nas stupid. you understand me??? 1 line!!! so what i did was tried to actually use my brain and think of why a poet/artist would have said something like that and what I said gets sh*t on cause obviously to a blatant hater its not their nature to think outside the box. see haters are simple minded. their only goal is to hate someone and to convince as many people as possible to hate someone along with them cause thats what makes them feel better about themselves. thats what pissed me off, Lil Wayne is just straight garbage to me cause I cant stand the guy therefore I dont analyze all his lines cause the way he says them bothers me. this is my personal opinion on Wayne. If I was a hater i would hang on every Wayne lyric and look for reasons to so call "expose" him.
I looked at the first page of the thread, at least 3 responses a.ssumed it was Wayne, then when they found out it was Nas, they changed their tone quickly.
 07-07-2008, 09:51 PM         #102
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at these paragraphs n*ggas is typing.
 9 years ago '05        #103
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 deeznutz said:
yeah i think i remember that also but it wasnt me. i knew that line was Nas and to me it just meant he was calling himself "cockroach" ignorant or cant count aka the metaphor discussed. but i get sh*t on cause i'm apparently reaching and i'm a retard when it was clearly a mistake overlooked by Nas according to a hater
It wasn't directed at you, it was a general statement that describes most of the people in this thread though. If it doesn't describe you, congratulations, you're not a blinded groupie
 9 years ago '05        #104
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
luda06 is a f*g, he's a known Nas hater. Look at all the threads he made months before N.I.G.G.E.R. I don't remember any of them but I do recall him hating for no reason.
 9 years ago '05        #105
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15800 15800
Ya'll stay fueling Luda06 threads.....its already known he is the resident Nas boxden hater. Ignore him.........
 9 years ago '06        #106
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 luda06 said:
@ you defending this dumb rapper.
I'm not defending anything. Just like I said, it's not that serious. Just like I said, it's just a song. I hope you really don't think the man thinks roaches have 8 legs. If you believe that, then you're stupid.
 07-07-2008, 10:58 PM         #107
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad i dont listen to nas
 9 years ago '06        #108
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
Luda, you're a fool.
I see you making threads, hating on NaS every chance you get.
What makes you any different? You're just as bad as those that d*ckride him.
I bet you sit in your room at night, analyzing NaS' life and his rhymes line for line to come up with anything that you don't understand and think it's foolishness. Open up your God damn mind and put aside the hating and maybe something might kick into your brain.
You take sh*t to literally, without perhaps thinking outside the box (Which NaS' music is about). There's such thing as metaphors.
 07-07-2008, 11:26 PM         #109
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Instead of these Nas fans owning up to the fact that he spewed some bullsh*t on a track, you guys still wanna clown. These stans are really terrible.
 07-07-2008, 11:30 PM         #110
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wisdom558 said:
Nas just went over your head homie. He's just using a egzageration for a roach having a double live. He do not mean it literally. If you are from the south it might take a while for you to catch on.

OH sh*t!! I didn't even see this bullsh*t.

Oh the irony.
 07-07-2008, 11:31 PM         #111
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1-MC said:
There's such thing as metaphors.
LOL That's not a metaphor you clown.
 07-07-2008, 11:32 PM         #112
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I'm not defending anything. Just like I said, it's not that serious. Just like I said, it's just a song. I hope you really don't think the man thinks roaches have 8 legs. If you believe that, then you're stupid.
If you believe that Nas is intelligent, then you're stupid.
 9 years ago '06        #113
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
I'm speaking in general, you clown.
Let me ask you this, if you think NaS isn't intelligent, who would you consider intelligent?
 9 years ago '07        #114
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
I swear yall some nerds
Nas said some stupid sh*t.Weeyz say some stupid sh*t

the difference between nas and weezy is that weezy is mostly high and freestyles off the top when he spits

nas actually writes sh*t down

so Nas takes a bigger L than weezy has ever took
 07-07-2008, 11:44 PM         #115
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1-MC said:
I'm speaking in general, you clown.
Let me ask you this, if you think NaS isn't intelligent, who would you consider intelligent?
Lets see ...

Jay-Z
50 Cent
Eminem
Nelly
Diddy

In the mainstream, I'll start off with these guys. I respect them as speakers because they do not outlandishly elaborate on issues that are outside of their reality.

Nas isn't a politician. He isn't a respected civil rights leader. Judging by his extensive use of slang vocabulary, he barely graduated high school if he didn't drop out.

Nas was better when he spoke about issues relevant to his world and not other people, simply because he's not articulate, intelligent, nor is he consistent with his message.

He's a fraud in every sense of the word.
 9 years ago '04        #116
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Nas is guilty of spittin some stupid sh*t from time to time just like everyone else

there is no explaining it, and there is no defending it

he said a roach had 8 legs

but he also drops more knowledge on this album than alot of others have throughout their whole careers

so unless that project roach song goes deeper then we think, bottom line is he just fu*ked up on one line, thats it
 9 years ago '06        #117
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 luda06 said:
umm go read the poetry a 19 year old nas wrote on illmatic. but i bet every 19 year old can write verses like that right.

sad ur still up tryna hate hate hate, one day when ur older you'll realize what a waste of time it is to spend time hating what you dont like.
 07-07-2008, 11:52 PM         #118
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
umm go read the poetry a 19 year old nas wrote on illmatic. but i bet every 19 year old can write verses like that right.

sad ur still up tryna hate hate hate, one day when ur older you'll realize what a waste of time it is to spend time hating what you dont like.
Illmatic is dope, I always said he fell off since then, but since n*ggas can't read these days, what's the point.
 9 years ago '06        #119
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 luda06 said:
you're calling nas stupid for one line but didnt ur idol jay-z say "38 revolve like the sun around the earth"?

does that mean he's stupid and unintelligent too?

just admit it..u hate nas for w/e reason so u act like a female and get all emotional and nitpick his lyrics

lmao i remember that time u said u used to chill with nas but then stopped cause u didnt like him or something like that

u really have an obsession with that man
 9 years ago '04        #120
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
...well this is what yall get expecting a 8th grade dropout to educate yall, Nas really isn't that smart, a good lyricist with analytical flow that SEEMS intelligent is what he is, but he just sits around and probably takes second hand knowledge from oldheads in the hood and regurgitates it.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy