I Didn't Know a Roach Has Eight Legs Now

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 3 3
 LaserBeamVocals said:
dam you southern n*ggas are stupid. how the fu*k did you analyse that verse into that meaning. there was a messege in the song and it have nothing to do with the legs of a roach, but the condition of a black man in america.
CO-SIGN :applause::applause::applause::wow:
 9 years ago '04        #222
MILLYMILL2000 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 3 3
 bluntednt said:
Tupac and Big didn't finish high school...should they kick knowledge?
Co-Sign^^^^^^

I'm sorry my man you don't have to go to school to learn. School now a days doesn't even teach you ethics. How many supreme court justices are there (please don't google it), how many branches of government are there, and who is Christopher Columbus (the real Christopher). I'm not saying this to try to play you, no hate here. Just making a point that you don't need to go to school to educate your self. As long as there are libraries, there are boundless oportunities for you and all. Now that I'm done preaching, I'm gonna go listen to some more of that ol' Naasir Jones.

Untitled=Best Album of '08
 07-10-2008, 09:39 PM         #223
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
Tupac and Big didn't finish high school...should they kick knowledge?

Biggie and 2Pac do not rap with the same intentions as Nas. Be real with yourself before saying stupid sh*t.

Biggie spits the same way Jay spits. With a persuasive tone to make you relate and feel what their lives are about. 2Pac has a militant approach like a Malcolm X with his emotional lyrics.

Nas that n*gga hop skips and jumps all over the place. For the most part he tries to kick knowledge, that is mostly incorrect. n*gga needs to hang it up.
 9 years ago '05        #224
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:

Biggie and 2Pac do not rap with the same intentions as Nas. Be real with yourself before saying stupid sh*t.

Biggie spits the same way Jay spits. With a persuasive tone to make you relate and feel what their lives are about. 2Pac has a militant approach like a Malcolm X with his emotional lyrics.

Nas that n*gga hop skips and jumps all over the place. For the most part he tries to kick knowledge, that is mostly incorrect. n*gga needs to hang it up.
1. Big and Pac are dead, they have no intentions now...If they did, I doubt they'd even listen to rap today...

2. You're wrong, Biggie does not spit like Jay...Jay spits like Biggie!!! Pac was also a poet that also reached out to people and tell their stories, I.E. Brenda!

3. He has skipped in the sense of his messages, but hasn't sold out like 50, Wayne and all these other corny bi*ches...Nas will not hang it up after one of his best albums

Last edited by bluntednt; 07-10-2008 at 10:03 PM..
 07-10-2008, 10:05 PM         #225
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
1. Big and Pac are dead, they have no intentions now...If they did, I doubt they'd even listen to rap today...

2. You're wrong, Biggie does not spit with Jay...Jay spits like Biggie!!! Pac was also a poet that also reached out to people and tell their stories, I.E. Brenda!

3. He has skipped in the sense of his messages, but hasn't sold out like 50, Wayne and all these other corny bi*ches...Nas will not hang it up after one of his best albums
WOW I can't even argue with an idoit. Completely fails to see the point.

I'm just going to continue the topic on Nas. I'm convinced that the majority of Nas fans are retarded and have the same level of education.

Nas is the only rapper who has sold out in my book. How do we go from Illmatic to Nastrudamus, I Am, and then back to Stillmatic? n*gga constantly contradicts his messages, most of his songs have been poorly structured since It Was Written.

Rappers, regardless how mainstream or underground their sound may be, never compromise the integrity of their music (I know you don't know what that means, but I'm going to say it anyways). Nas has compromised it more than once. Going from a very honest approach, to mafiaso rap, to pointless music, back to albums with titles that have more significance than what he's actually talking about.

Nas should not be in a position to influcence his listeners with misinterpreted facts with the sole intention to educate. The end result is a bunch of confused folks and a group of idoits whom are his fans. They consider this to be real Hip-Hop, I call it pure zzzzzzy.

Last edited by luda06; 07-10-2008 at 10:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #226
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 luda06 said:
Nas is the only rapper who has sold out in my book.
wtf weed u been smoking?
 07-10-2008, 10:24 PM         #227
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bluntednt said:
wtf weed u been smoking?
And you need to stop smoking weed. Better yet, transfer to a better school district.
 9 years ago '08        #228
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7392 7392
 luda06 said:
WOW I can't even argue with an idoit. Completely fails to see the point.

I'm just going to continue the topic on Nas. I'm convinced that the majority of Nas fans are retarded and have the same level of education.

Nas is the only rapper who has sold out in my book. How do we go from Illmatic to Nastrudamus, I Am, and then back to Stillmatic? n*gga constantly contradicts his messages, most of his songs have been poorly structured since It Was Written.

Rappers, regardless how mainstream or underground their sound may be, never compromise the integrity of their music (I know you don't know what that means, but I'm going to say it anyways). Nas has compromised it more than once. Going from a very honest approach, to mafiaso rap, to pointless music, back to albums with titles that have more significance than what he's actually talking about.

Nas should not be in a position to influcence his listeners with misinterpreted facts with the sole intention to educate. The end result is a bunch of confused folks and a group of idoits whom are his fans. They consider this to be real Hip-Hop, I call it pure zzzzzzy.
Touching on different matters has nothing to do with selling out. why write a book with the same sh*t as your last?? You spit how your feeling at the moment and make music based on what you want to portray. The only real periods Nas potentially "sold out" in was from Illmatic to IWW and Iam to Nastradamus.

The problem with kids like you is you pay attention to the titles and dont listen to the material. I admit Nas isnt a vocal genius and out of the booth his opinion should be kept to himself. But the mic is a strong tool. Nas voicing his opinion on important matters shouldn't be held against him just because you feel hes not smart enough. A majority of what he speaks is the truth and is agreed upon. Like it or not this album Nas made will let kids learn about the struggle and people like the Soledad brothers. Just like HHID let new hip hop listeners learn about the old forgotten rappers like MC Ren. Im sorry Nas cant just stay in one lane and rap about cars, money, and bi*ches his whole career and he chooses to make different material that in your opinion contradicts everything.
 9 years ago '05        #229
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 luda06 said:
And you need to stop smoking weed. Better yet, transfer to a better school district.
you're taking this to a whole new level...I haven't even approached this subject in a serious manner because I didn't realize you were this serious about it. Since you are, let me reply accordingly.

In my opinion this album was a classic because it shows how far, as a person, Nas has come. It's not just about the N word, its about all discrimination and segregation. Everyone in the entire world can relate to either or. Maybe he's talking about a spider in the song? Who really knows? No one, but Nas. So, until he comes in your thread and makes it clear, you should just be happy that rap is returning to its original roots of substance and relevance to the problems of today. If you like to hear about guns busting and money stacking, then I can understand why this album isn't for you.
 9 years ago '04        #230
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 bluntednt said:
you're taking this to a whole new level...I haven't even approached this subject in a serious manner because I didn't realize you were this serious about it. Since you are, let me reply accordingly.

In my opinion this album was a classic because it shows how far, as a person, Nas has come. It's not just about the N word, its about all discrimination and segregation. Everyone in the entire world can relate to either or. Maybe he's talking about a spider in the song? Who really knows? No one, but Nas. So, until he comes in your thread and makes it clear, you should just be happy that rap is returning to its original roots of substance and relevance to the problems of today. If you like to hear about guns busting and money stacking, then I can understand why this album isn't for you.
:applause:

though I don't find it surprising for somebody that acknowledges the fact that Randy is better than T.O. to be speaking the truth...

And whether Nas is on the verge of dropping a album or not luda will always be there hatin.. Untitled is a beautiful relief
 07-10-2008, 11:30 PM         #231
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Touching on different matters has nothing to do with selling out. why write a book with the same sh*t as your last?? You spit how your feeling at the moment and make music based on what you want to portray. The only real periods Nas potentially "sold out" in was from Illmatic to IWW and Iam to Nastradamus.

The problem with kids like you is you pay attention to the titles and dont listen to the material. I admit Nas isnt a vocal genius and out of the booth his opinion should be kept to himself. But the mic is a strong tool. Nas voicing his opinion on important matters shouldn't be held against him just because you feel hes not smart enough. A majority of what he speaks is the truth and is agreed upon. Like it or not this album Nas made will let kids learn about the struggle and people like the Soledad brothers. Just like HHID let new hip hop listeners learn about the old forgotten rappers like MC Ren. Im sorry Nas cant just stay in one lane and rap about cars, money, and bi*ches his whole career and he chooses to make different material that in your opinion contradicts everything.
Touching on different matters? Did I say that? No. Like I said, when I said he sold out marks the compromise of his integrity. Not as an artist, but as a person in a position to influence others.

Beneath the complexity Hip-Hop artists' lyrics lies the core which is the point they're either trying to prove or message they're attempting to communicate with you. Like I said in a few posts ago, Biggie and Jay's rhymes are heavy with rhetorical devices to put the listener in their shoes and understand their actions and see how rough things really are. 2Pac has a more straightforward approach but carry the same purpose.

Nas was doing the same thing with Illmatic, connecting you with what he was actually going through in life. Now it's mafioso rap fantasies with IWW and the Firm, sprinkled with emotionally moving songs such as Black Girl Lost and If I Ruled The World. His music began to lose consistency as what seemed like an evolution was just selling out, seeming as if Nas just straight jacked the blueprint of the purple tape and 2Pac's first album.

After that sh*t we have I Am and Nastradamus. If you can mix together all mainstream late 90's Hip-Hop and slap Nas' name on the lyrics you get these two albums. Combine that with the fact that Nas was rapping with the intention to sound "deep" (according to superhead) and we have garbage.

I'd agree as he'd have obvious hooks as well as a song title, but complex lyrics adding a sense of redundancy to the overall point and purpose of his songs as his intention doesn't seem to be about the message at all.

Stillmatic is Nas second truely great album as it was a representation of what Nas truely felt: slept on, unappreciated, and hungry for something to prove. Same sh*t he sounded like with his first album. His lyrics represented that.

Now it's the same sh*t all over again. Hip-Hop is dead was a commanding title which has offended many and left folks curious to know what he has to say. What did Nas articulate on that album? Nothing worthy of the title.

N*gger? Same thing. It's terrible abuse of the respect that he has in the Hip-Hop culture. He fails to realize he's simply incapable of delivering powerful messages.

His music has lost its integrity since Illmatic. You can touch on different subjects and not compromise that. Look at artists like Talib Kweli and Common.

Nas is the definition of selling out. Nas is also the definition of unintelligent.
 9 years ago '07        #232
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

“Rappers I monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm I be kickin/
Musician, inflicting composition/
of pain I'm like Scarface sniffing cocaine/
Holding a M-16, see with the pen I'm extreme/
Now…bullet holes left in my peepholes/
I'm suited up in street clothes, hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes”

“Once they caught us off guard, the Mac-10 was in the grass and
I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin
Pick the Mac up, told brothers "back up!", the Mac spit
Lead was hittin n1ggas, one ran, I made him backflip
Heard a few chicks scream, my arm shook, couldn't look
Gave another squeeze heard it click yo, my sh1t is stuck”

"Streets disciple, my raps are trifle/ I shoot slugs from my brain just like a
rifle”

“I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing/ the essence of adolescence leaves my body now I'm freshin’/ my physical frame is celebrated cause I made it/ one quarter through life, some Godly thing created”

“I switched my motto -- instead of saying: fu*k tomorrow/ that buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto”

“Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold/ I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe/ When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast/ to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets”

“From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable/ guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

“I rap divine, god, check the prognosis, is it real or showbiz?/ My window faces shootouts, drug overdoses/ live amongst no roses, only the dram / a nickel-plate is my fate, my medicine is the ganja”

"Speak with criminal slang, begin like a violin/ end like Leviathan, it's deep, well let me try again"

“This is my end and my new beginning Nostalgia/ alpha and Omega places, it's like a glitch in the matrix/ I seen it at all, did it all, most of y'all been pop for a minute/ spitters, sinners and the game get rid of y'all”

“Trips to Paris, I civilized every savage/ gimme one shot I turn trife life to lavish/ political prisoners set free, stress free/ no work release purple M3's and jet skis”

“It'd be, paradise, life, relaxin/ black, latino and anglo-saxon/ Armani exchange the range/ Cash, Lost Tribe of Shabazz, free at last/ brand new whips to crash then we laugh in the iller path”

“Papa why you butt-ass from the waist/And who's this lady I'm facing/Dark skin you're not my mommy/He grabbed me up to run some smooth words by me/Promise things that he would buy me/If I kept my mouth close and don't tell mommy/He said one day I'll understand ‘little me/What’s in you’s inside me"

“That's why I show my pop love/ He was still around when I popped up/ he could have left, my moms pregnant shock to death but stayed/ Watch me crawl till I took my first step, to the first grade”
 07-10-2008, 11:47 PM         #233
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

“Rappers I monkey flip 'em with the funky rhythm I be kickin/
Musician, inflicting composition/
of pain I'm like Scarface sniffing cocaine/
Holding a M-16, see with the pen I'm extreme/
Now…bullet holes left in my peepholes/
I'm suited up in street clothes, hand me a nine and I'll defeat foes”

“Once they caught us off guard, the Mac-10 was in the grass and
I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an a.ssassin
Pick the Mac up, told brothers "back up!", the Mac spit
Lead was hittin n1ggas, one ran, I made him backflip
Heard a few chicks scream, my arm shook, couldn't look
Gave another squeeze heard it click yo, my sh1t is stuck”

"Streets disciple, my raps are trifle/ I shoot slugs from my brain just like a
rifle”

“I woke up early on my born day, I'm twenty years of blessing/ the essence of adolescence leaves my body now I'm freshin’/ my physical frame is celebrated cause I made it/ one quarter through life, some Godly thing created”

“I switched my motto -- instead of saying: fu*k tomorrow/ that buck that bought a bottle could've struck the lotto”

“Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold/ I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe/ When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast/ to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets”

“From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable/ guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

“I rap divine, god, check the prognosis, is it real or showbiz?/ My window faces shootouts, drug overdoses/ live amongst no roses, only the dram / a nickel-plate is my fate, my medicine is the ganja”

"Speak with criminal slang, begin like a violin/ end like Leviathan, it's deep, well let me try again"

“This is my end and my new beginning Nostalgia/ alpha and Omega places, it's like a glitch in the matrix/ I seen it at all, did it all, most of y'all been pop for a minute/ spitters, sinners and the game get rid of y'all”

“Trips to Paris, I civilized every savage/ gimme one shot I turn trife life to lavish/ political prisoners set free, stress free/ no work release purple M3's and jet skis”

“It'd be, paradise, life, relaxin/ black, latino and anglo-saxon/ Armani exchange the range/ Cash, Lost Tribe of Shabazz, free at last/ brand new whips to crash then we laugh in the iller path”

“Papa why you butt-ass from the waist/And who's this lady I'm facing/Dark skin you're not my mommy/He grabbed me up to run some smooth words by me/Promise things that he would buy me/If I kept my mouth close and don't tell mommy/He said one day I'll understand ‘little me/What’s in you’s inside me"

“That's why I show my pop love/ He was still around when I popped up/ he could have left, my moms pregnant shock to death but stayed/ Watch me crawl till I took my first step, to the first grade”
It's the truth, they're just as smart as their leader.
 9 years ago '08        #234
space
space
Touching on different matters? Did I say that? No. Like I said, when I said he sold out marks the compromise of his integrity. Not as an artist, but as a person in a position to influence others.

Beneath the complexity Hip-Hop artists' lyrics lies the core which is the point they're either trying to prove or message they're attempting to communicate with you. Like I said in a few posts ago, Biggie and Jay's rhymes are heavy with rhetorical devices to put the listener in their shoes and understand their actions and see how rough things really are. 2Pac has a more straightforward approach but carry the same purpose.

All that is based on your personal preception of Nas and how you view him. Nas is portrayed as a Story teller because he talks in the position of sh*t he sees and thinks. Whether it be sh*t he saw his little brother do, sh*t he saw in a movie, or sh*t he dreamed of doing thats what Nas writes about. Biggie and Jay overexaggerated alot of their rhymes they just made them more believable than Nas'. Holding that against Nas is like a personal preference, its like your picking out sh*t you dont like about the n*gga instead of pointing out the good sh*t he can do.

Nas was doing the same thing with Illmatic, connecting you with what he was actually going through in life. Now it's mafioso rap fantasies with IWW and the Firm, sprinkled with emotionally moving songs such as Black Girl Lost and If I Ruled The World. His music began to lose consistency as what seemed like an evolution was just selling out, seeming as if Nas just straight jacked the blueprint of the purple tape and 2Pac's first album.

Nas felt pressure after Illmatic, thats why Id agree from any1s terms if they said he sold out from the Illmatic to IWW transition.

After that sh*t we have I Am and Nastradamus. If you can mix together all mainstream late 90's Hip-Hop and slap Nas' name on the lyrics you get these two albums. Combine that with the fact that Nas was rapping with the intention to sound "deep" (according to superhead) and we have garbage.

What your doing you can do with almost any artist. What qualifies I Am as garbage in your book?? Possibly Nastradamus but I Am was solid.

I'd agree as he'd have obvious hooks as well as a song title, but complex lyrics adding a sense of redundancy to the overall point and purpose of his songs as his intention doesn't seem to be about the message at all.

I find it awkward that your getting so analytical with Nas. What are these lyrics you speak of the "tread" away from the overall message??

Stillmatic is Nas second truely great album as it was a representation of what Nas truely felt: slept on, unappreciated, and hungry for something to prove. Same sh*t he sounded like with his first album. His lyrics represented that.

Im happy to hear that you dont hate everything Nas makes.

Now it's the same sh*t all over again. Hip-Hop is dead was a commanding title which has offended many and left folks curious to know what he has to say. What did Nas articulate on that album? Nothing worthy of the title.

He said everything he had to say on the album. He talked about the forgotten artists. Spoke about what happened in hip hop in the past. Told about how it changed and he said why it died. I dont know what else you wanted him to say.

N*gger? Same thing. It's terrible abuse of the respect that he has in the Hip-Hop culture. He fails to realize he's simply incapable of delivering powerful messages.

He already has with this album keep listening.

His music has lost its integrity since Illmatic. You can touch on different subjects and not compromise that. Look at artists like Talib Kweli and Common.

If you actually listened to Ressurection and listened to the new sh*t Common is putting out its safe to say hes sold out. Compare I used to love her with this sh*t . U cant be serious. To say Nas is the only rapper to sell out shows how obsessed you are with Nas.

Nas is the definition of selling out. Nas is also the definition of unintelligent.

IF Nas isn't intelligent then 95% of hip hop isn't intelligent either.

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 07-10-2008 at 11:57 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #235
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
this thread is unnecessarily long
 07-11-2008, 12:37 AM         #236
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:

All that is based on your personal preception of Nas and how you view him. Nas is portrayed as a Story teller because he talks in the position of sh*t he sees and thinks. Whether it be sh*t he saw his little brother do, sh*t he saw in a movie, or sh*t he dreamed of doing thats what Nas writes about. Biggie and Jay overexaggerated alot of their rhymes they just made them more believable than Nas'. Holding that against Nas is like a personal preference, its like your picking out sh*t you dont like about the n*gga instead of pointing out the good sh*t he can do.

Nas felt pressure after Illmatic, thats why Id agree from any1s terms if they said he sold out from the Illmatic to IWW transition.

What your doing you can do with almost any artist. What qualifies I Am as garbage in your book?? Possibly Nastradamus but I Am was solid.

I find it awkward that your getting so analytical with Nas. What are these lyrics you speak of the "tread" away from the overall message??

Im happy to hear that you dont hate everything Nas makes.

He said everything he had to say on the album. He talked about the forgotten artists. Spoke about what happened in hip hop in the past. Told about how it changed and he said why it died. I dont know what else you wanted him to say.

He already has with this album keep listening.

If you actually listened to Ressurection and listened to the new sh*t Common is putting out its safe to say hes sold out. Compare I used to love her with this sh*t . U cant be serious. To say Nas is the only rapper to sell out shows how obsessed you are with Nas.

IF Nas isn't intelligent then 95% of hip hop isn't intelligent either.
Rapper's exaggeration in Jay's and Biggie's sense is simply a hyperbole. See this is why I believe Hip-Hop is dead if not, dying. Folks don't understand the English language. You can speak it, but you don't understand it. It saddens me that true lyrical genius is plagued by ignorant critics, but that's another discussion.

I haven't said Nas has songs that tread away from what he intends them to be about

His songs are just redundant as the title already explains what the song with one or two words, yet he repeats the same sh*t in the hook, then laces it with complex rhymes saying the same sh*t. It's terrible writing in every sense of the words as it's unnecessary. This proves Nas is not articulate.

Combine that with the fact that when he does attempt to educate, everything is not factual or correct and his incompetence shines like the sun. Throw in the loss of his musical integrity as his themes shift in and out with the times, and his intelligence is shown.

Hip-Hop is Dead and Untitled prove that.

By the way that common song is dope. You have a lot of learning to do young man.

Last edited by luda06; 07-11-2008 at 12:39 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #237
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

since this thread started, Luda u've been owned idunno how many times

- u always give arguments that contradict other sh*t u say and hate on nas for doing things that other artists that u like do themselves

- u caught feelings and started deleting ur old threads cause u were proven to be stupid once more

- that fact that u once claimed that u used to hang out with nas was brought up and showed how obsessed u are with the man u claim to "hate"

and if nas is so stupid..how come he's out there making more money than u and that sh*tty a.ss blog of yours? i mean the fact that he's a 8th grade dropout but still managed to be a self-made millionaire actually shows that he's NOT dumb u idiot

i swear somebody as dumb as u shouldn't have the right to call anybody else stupid

Last edited by coolio; 07-11-2008 at 01:03 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #238
space
space
Rapper's exaggeration in Jay's and Biggie's sense is simply a hyperbole. See this is why I believe Hip-Hop is dead if not, dying. Folks don't understand the English language. You can speak it, but you don't understand it. It saddens me that true lyrical genius is plagued by ignorant critics, but that's another discussion.

Most of Nas material is placed in that sense as well. I know what a hyperbole is and I understand what Jay and Big did but they did what Nas did. And its also cute to see you agree on something else Nas believes that HHID.

I haven't said Nas has songs that tread away from what he intends them to be about

His songs are just redundant as the title already explains what the song with one or two words, yet he repeats the same sh*t in the hook, then laces it with complex rhymes saying the same sh*t. It's terrible writing in every sense of the words as it's unnecessary. This proves Nas is not articulate.

Nas goes in depth in almost every song that hes made. Hes never constantly repeated the same sh*t or said something unneeded constantly on every song. Ive never seen him do what you just said in any song name some plz.

Combine that with the fact that when he does attempt to educate, everything is not factual or correct and his incompetence shines like the sun. Throw in the loss of his musical integrity as his themes shift in and out with the times, and his intelligence is shown.

Most of it is factual about 95% of it and I know you took this thread from another forum a.ss wipe I doubt you even knew how many legs a roach had before you saw this thread. http://www.nobodysmiling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176246

By the way that common song is dope. You have a lot of learning to do young man.

What the fu*k does its dopeness in your opinion have to do with him selling out???
 07-11-2008, 03:19 AM         #239
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:

Most of Nas material is placed in that sense as well. I know what a hyperbole is and I understand what Jay and Big did but they did what Nas did. And its also cute to see you agree on something else Nas believes that HHID.

Nas goes in depth in almost every song that hes made. Hes never constantly repeated the same sh*t or said something unneeded constantly on every song. Ive never seen him do what you just said in any song name some plz.

Most of it is factual about 95% of it and I know you took this thread from another forum a.ss wipe I doubt you even knew how many legs a roach had before you saw this thread. http://www.nobodysmiling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176246

What the fu*k does its dopeness in your opinion have to do with him selling out???
3stacks, 3stacks, 3stacks...

Look, I know you understand what a hyperbole is now. I also never denied the fact that Nas has used it. Nobody is questioning his lyricism in terms of skill. I'm questioning the integrity of the music. Biggie isn't just using all of these forms of rhetoric just to sound nice, he's doing it to paint a picture, to get you to understand.

For example: on Ready to Die, his songs are titled to provoke curiosity as to why does he feel he needs to give a "warning", why is it an "everyday struggle", why "things done changed". When you hear the songs, he's explaining with full detail.

Nas is the opposite.

He has a song on I Am titled, Money's My bi*ch. From there you already know what he's going to rap about. You hear the first verse as he describes money as his woman, then the hook is the same as the song title.

What's the point of clever rhymes if you give away the meaning before the listener hears it? It's not like that for every Nas song, but sh*t like that shows some holes with him being articulate.

And don't even get me started on how much bullsh*t he gets incorrect. ITS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! I think that's what my next thread is going to be about. Expose how much sh*t he says is off base and non factual.

I remember when he said on **** picnic, Weezy and the Redd Foxxes never won Emmys. They have several. The most hypocritical thing about the song is that he calls out folks for not being good black leaders, but at the same time he's not worthy himself. Degrading women, abusive slang, the street life that this millionaire speaks of.

Percentage-wise Nas is way below 95% when it comes to facts.
Percentage-wise Nas is way below 75% when it comes to being consistent.
Percentage-wise Nas is way above 50% when it comes to being contradictory.

Nas is far from intelligent and far from articulate. He's a shell of himself from the days of illmatic. Don't make me really lay the facts on the table. Y'all n*ggas went into denial when I brought up the roach line, then began to attack me when y'all couldn't figure it out and say I take L's.

By the way, I didn't expect you to figure it out when I said Com's song is dope. In other words, I'm saying you're wrong. Com hasn't sold out yet. He's always spoke his mind in an articulate way and hasn't said anything that would make him hold his tongue. Stop reaching.
 07-11-2008, 03:24 AM         #240
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it funny that you posted that, because I am a member of nobody smiling, and I did read that thread, and I knew about Nas' inaccurate line before, as I have the album. Nawshus inspired me to post it over here. There's no denying that.

The Nas stans are heavier over here than they are at NBS, as those folks do have some sense.

First you Google search hyperbole, and now this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy