I Didn't Know a Roach Has Eight Legs Now

most viewed right now
 87
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
235 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
"demonic" goat born in argentina
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-07-2008, 05:47 PM         #1
9986 pageviews
296 comments


luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Didn't Know a Roach Has Eight Legs Now
 

 
Man I tell y'all this n*gga is NOT intelligent.

I guess 8 legs was there to sound deep or some sh*t. image

296 comments for "I Didn't Know a Roach Has Eight Legs Now"

 9 years ago '04        #2
klone03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
elaborate please.
 07-07-2008, 05:54 PM         #3
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klone03 said:
elaborate please.
If you heard the song on his album you know what I mean. Unless you don't pay attention to lyrics.
 07-07-2008, 06:01 PM         #4
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this has Lil Wayne written all over it!
 9 years ago '07        #5
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 380 380
im guessing wayne said this
 9 years ago '05        #6
EL CAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$444 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga how you tryna come at nas when your favorite artist said whats a goon to a goblin
 07-07-2008, 06:03 PM         #7
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ Lil Wayne WOW

"I'm more-less an insect wit four legs, people come in I fake dead..correction I got eight legs"

I'll leave it for you guys to figure out who said this crap.
 9 years ago '06        #8
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,325 | Props total: 1719 1719
....i didn't know how many legs a roach has, until i just searched for it. did he really offend you, do you own a c*ckroach farm in your house?



someone ban this f*g**t already he reeks of homos3xuality
 9 years ago '06        #9
Honolulu Blue 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 684 684
why do you gotta make 10 different threads about it? simpin a.ss lame
 07-07-2008, 06:08 PM         #10
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
....i didn't know how many legs a roach has, until i just searched for it. did he really offend you, do you own a c*ckroach farm in your house?



someone ban this f*g**t already he reeks of homos3xuality
@ this n*gga getting offended by the truth. Your favorite rapper is not smart.
 07-07-2008, 06:08 PM         #11
Eqman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
LMAO @ Lil Wayne WOW

"I'm more-less an insect wit four legs, people come in I fake dead..correction I got eight legs"

I'll leave it for you guys to figure out who said this crap.
Roaches play dead???????? and arachnids have 8 legs...insects have 6. thats what you should have been lookin at.
 07-07-2008, 06:09 PM         #12
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
why do you gotta make 10 different threads about it? simpin a.ss lame
That's not Detroit slang.
 07-07-2008, 06:13 PM         #13
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
Roaches play dead???????? and arachnids have 8 legs...insects have 6. thats what you should have been lookin at.
Nas is a failure when it comes to kicking knowledge.
 07-07-2008, 06:13 PM         #14
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people defending nas!?!?!?!?!

When lil wayne says some dumb sh*t its the end of the world right?

bwahahahhaahhahahaha
 9 years ago '04        #15
deeznutz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 256 256
i thought he was using it as a metaphor for being ignorant about himself. thats why he said he has 4 legs first then corrects himself. I was fu*kin baked outta my tree when i thought that though so i'm prob reaching.
 9 years ago '05        #16
D.Knight 
space
avatar space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 0 0
rofl at u n*ggas sayyin nas isnt smart...like WOW....i aint the type to speak on a mans intelligence but his catalog speaks for itself...if Nas isnt "smart" i'd like to know...who do u consider "smart"
 07-07-2008, 06:16 PM         #17
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
i thought he was using it as a metaphor for being ignorant about himself. thats why he said he has 4 legs first then corrects himself. I was fu*kin baked outta my tree when i thought that though so i'm prob reaching.
You reaching FAR AS fu*k!!!!

See that's when n*ggas give Nas too much credit. When he actually says something retarded, folks think it's some sort of rhetorical device.
 9 years ago '06        #18
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,325 | Props total: 1719 1719
 luda06 said:
Nas is a failure when it comes to kicking knowledge.
u DO realize spiders play dead though right??

so how do you know he aint saying, i'm an insect with 4 legs...but i play dead, so correction i'm a spider
 07-07-2008, 06:17 PM         #19
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Knight said:
rofl at u n*ggas sayyin nas isnt smart...like WOW....i aint the type to speak on a mans intelligence but his catalog speaks for itself...if Nas isnt "smart" i'd like to know...who do u consider "smart"


Rappers who aren't dependent on other rappers with shock album titles to stay relevant.
 07-07-2008, 06:18 PM         #20
0 killacam 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You reaching FAR AS fu*k!!!!

See that's when n*ggas give Nas too much credit. When he actually says something retarded, folks think it's some sort of rhetorical device.
Look at all the nas stans coming out.

Just admit it, it was a bad line. Everyone has them
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
198 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
102 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Jul 20 - OJ SIMPSON WEARS YEEZY BOOST TO PROBATION HEARING!
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
98 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
38 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 20 - Texas woman traveling with 4-year-old daughter found with $2M..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy