Derrick Rose is A Joke

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,100 | Props total: 3537 3537
lmao, gotta love these comments.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 07-08-2008 at 05:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #102
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Beasley has such a smooth looking jumpshot. Very similar to Melo
 9 years ago '04        #103
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
stop acting like people are hating on rose just because. People just wanted to talk sh*t because they know the bulls fans on this board started to worship this guy like God once he got picked. I mean I think ChiCity Fingaz already has a wall dedicated to him in his room
 9 years ago '06        #104
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Yea... first worst game in NBA history.

Yall n*ggas on here are amazing. Yall be too ready to hate on some sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #105
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Dwayne Wade averaged 13 ppg in his first summer league

Lonny Baxter was MVP averaging 18.5 ppg on 62% shooting

Need I say more?
 9 years ago '06        #106
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
stop acting like people are hating on rose just because. People just wanted to talk sh*t because they know the bulls fans on this board started to worship this guy like God once he got picked. I mean I think ChiCity Fingaz already has a wall dedicated to him in his room
so my mans only played one game not to mention his first game less than 24 hours ago, and this thread is 5 pages of n*ggas hatin, sayin he's gonna suck, ect.. ect... u wouldnt constitute that as hate?
 9 years ago '06        #107
space
space
 jdawgkemp said:
Dwayne Wade averaged 13 ppg in his first summer league

Lonny Baxter was MVP averaging 18.5 ppg on 62% shooting

Need I say more?
Don't expect BX n*ggas to use common sense and logical thought.
 9 years ago '04        #108
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
so my mans only played one game not to mention his first game less than 24 hours ago, and this thread is 5 pages of n*ggas hatin, sayin he's gonna suck, ect.. ect... u wouldnt constitute that as hate?
There is hate but the hate is there because all you chicago fans hopped on his nuts so hard. When you talk up a guy like hes the next cp3 and he plays like sh*t of course people are going to call him out. Especially if they know the bulls fans will get as mad as a high school girl when another girl started a rumor about them
 9 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
There is hate but the hate is there because all you chicago fans hopped on his nuts so hard. When you talk up a guy like hes the next cp3 and he plays like sh*t of course people are going to call him out. Especially if they know the bulls fans will get as mad as a high school girl when another girl started a rumor about them
Cause he's been an Icon here in the Chi since he was a Junior in HS. He home grown,, I would be shocked if he wasnt being embraced this way.

He's a cult hero around these parts. Well did he not play like CP3 during the year?

He was the missing piece to a team that could never reach a final. No D Rose no NCAA final. He's a team player first. He always starts by deffering to his team mates.

He's a pass first guard who didnt have nobody pass to yesterday. Throw a Deng, Gordon, Sefalosha, Nocioni, Larry Hughes out there, his numbers would have been totally different.

Paul has crazy tools around him which is a large part of why he's so successful.

And whats wrong with being the "next" something....n*ggas just say they see CP3 and D Will in him..not that he is those guys already.

Nobodys mad..at least not me... I just find it odd that n*ggas wait for other n*ggas to fail especially after playing 30 minutes of pro ball. Summer League at that.
 9 years ago '07        #110
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Bulls Fans :hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:
 07-08-2008, 08:23 AM         #111
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose = the next sebastian telfair
 9 years ago '04        #112
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Cause he's been an Icon here in the Chi since he was a Junior in HS. He home grown,, I would be shocked if he wasnt being embraced this way.

He's a cult hero around these parts. Well did he not play like CP3 during the year?

He was the missing piece to a team that could never reach a final. No D Rose no NCAA final. He's a team player first. He always starts by deffering to his team mates.

He's a pass first guard who didnt have nobody pass to yesterday. Throw a Deng, Gordon, Sefalosha, Nocioni, Larry Hughes out there, his numbers would have been totally different.

Paul has crazy tools around him which is a large part of why he's so successful.

And whats wrong with being the "next" something....n*ggas just say they see CP3 and D Will in him..not that he is those guys already.

Nobodys mad..at least not me... I just find it odd that n*ggas wait for other n*ggas to fail especially after playing 30 minutes of pro ball. Summer League at that.
First off he did not play like CP3 last year IMO. Second the reason Paul has crazy tools around him is because he made them good. Chandler wasnt sh*t till paul, david west was good but not at the level he plays now, Peja was all but forgotten until paul made him a factor this year. You keep saying that it was the players he was playing with couldnt make shots...well how does that explain the turnovers. Last time I checked missed shots werent turnovers.

All im saying is with all the hype chicago fans have given him of course people are gonna hate. Most people dont hate Kobe cuz hes Kobe...they hate on him because they dont like his fans.
 9 years ago '04        #113
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
This just might be the fastest hate ever given to a NBA player...can a guy play a game, hell a season, before we write him off, damn...:banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #114
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
First off he did not play like CP3 last year IMO. Second the reason Paul has crazy tools around him is because he made them good. Chandler wasnt sh*t till paul, david west was good but not at the level he plays now, Peja was all but forgotten until paul made him a factor this year. You keep saying that it was the players he was playing with couldnt make shots...well how does that explain the turnovers. Last time I checked missed shots werent turnovers.

All im saying is with all the hype chicago fans have given him of course people are gonna hate. Most people dont hate Kobe cuz hes Kobe...they hate on him because they dont like his fans.
He played like CP3 cause he made EVERYBODY around him better. Then elevated his game even further when his team needed him in tourny time. 5 turnovers should never be made as a PG on any level.

He said himself after the game that he was tense...he's not use to running a pick and roll offense and that he's still getting adjusted to the players he's playing with.

All Beasley had to do is catch and shoot. D Rose is not that type of player. I feel like once he's use to running the offense and getting an understanding for how his teammates play..he'll be fine.

But damn...it was his first summer league game. Is that not why there is summer league? So players can work the kinks out. So if Derrick Rose was from your home town and got drafted to your local NBA franchise...sports fans around your area wouldnt be equally if not more excited?
 9 years ago '07        #115
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Texas said:
This just might be the fastest hate ever given to a NBA player...can a guy play a game, hell a season, before we write him off, damn...:banghead:
Its the bulls and they have a history of when theres smoke theres fire....look at there last couple of lotteries...there last decent pick was LaMarcus Aldridge
 9 years ago '05        #116
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 BxCastro said:
Its the bulls and they have a history of when theres smoke theres fire....look at there last couple of lotteries...there last decent pick was LaMarcus Aldridge
LOL@ A knicks fan even discussing the Bulls problems. Your backcourt consist of a chucker, a circus midget and Chris Duhon.
 07-08-2008, 08:54 AM         #117
dball3434 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mike Lyricalone said:
how Did I Know Someone Was Going To Judge Rose On A Summer League Game...

Wait Till The Second Half...he's Passing The Ball Right Now, And These D League Busters Ain't Making The Shots.
Think About It Son, If Your Saying Wait Till Mid Season For Rose. What About Beasley, He Did Tyrus Thomas Dirty Son. If Ty Aint Bloack That One Shot Beasley Is Dropping 30 On The Bums I Mean Bulls Lol
 9 years ago '06        #118
space
space
Knicks fans should be barred from any discussions concerning basketball.
 9 years ago '04        #119
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
He played like CP3 cause he made EVERYBODY around him better. Then elevated his game even further when his team needed him in tourny time. 5 turnovers should never be made as a PG on any level.

He said himself after the game that he was tense...he's not use to running a pick and roll offense and that he's still getting adjusted to the players he's playing with.

All Beasley had to do is catch and shoot. D Rose is not that type of player. I feel like once he's use to running the offense and getting an understanding for how his teammates play..he'll be fine.

But damn...it was his first summer league game. Is that not why there is summer league? So players can work the kinks out. So if Derrick Rose was from your home town and got drafted to your local NBA franchise...sports fans around your area wouldnt be equally if not more excited?
who did he make better? CDR was already a good player and so was dozier. Memphis was good because they played defense not because he made them soo much better on the offensive end
 9 years ago '07        #120
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
LOL@ A knicks fan even discussing the Bulls problems. Your backcourt consist of a chucker, a circus midget and Chris Duhon.
U stole picks and still cant get it right...Bulls fans I hope you n*ggaz finished under .500 for the rest of the decade...Bytches...John paxson shud be

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy