Derrick Rose is A Joke

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,201 | Props total: 28613 28613
i was waiting for someone to post this on BX....fools always jumpin to conclusions off a 1st performance....get a clue, homie has hella talent...all teams knew he was on the raw side still, but the upside is so ridiculous that u had to make a move on him....let him develop, he will be dope
 9 years ago '04        #82
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
He never proved himself in college. I never understood the hype.
 9 years ago '06        #83
Addled Thoughts 1 heat pts
space
space
$744 | Props total: 18 18
Plain and simple: more Chicago Bulls bias. All of you haters want us to fail horribly so that you don't have to endure anymore success from our team like you did in the 90's, hoping endlessly to no avail as Jordan dismantled hero after hero like mince-meat.

If the Bulls once again come to prominence it will be comeuppance. Lest we forget, it's the first game and Summer League means nothing. Men who dominate there do nothing in the NBA when team defense counts and, boys who haven't come entirely into their own to harness their talent look timid and scared.

Wait until Rose is sure of himself and understands all the plays within the system he plays for, you might have an improved, more informed outlook.

Until then, STFU.
 07-07-2008, 10:22 PM         #84
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
He never proved himself in college. I never understood the hype.
n*gga was 1 lucky shot away from being the Ncaa Tournament MOP

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 07-07-2008 at 11:53 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #85
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
Bulls fans doing some major damage control in here
 9 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
Bulls fans doing some major damage control in here
At least we're not Knicks fans. There is definitely a whole lot to be excited about this upcoming season isn't there?

A coach who preaches offense and knows nearly nothing of defense is exactly what you needed. Also, your savior is someone who traded for Mike Dunleavy and signed Tinsley to a fat extention and gave a injury plagued Jermaine O'Neal over 20-million a season.

He'll definitely save your team. Just like signing our own cast-off, Duhon. He coerced 3-million a year out of your sad sack of a professional sports team.

Where's Patty Ewing crying while polishing those ... Wait, he has no titles, lol.
 07-07-2008, 10:33 PM         #87
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" Its like Patrick Ewing having more rings than me"

Shaquille O'neal
 9 years ago '07        #88
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
 S said:
Chalmers is no joke.
:applause::applause:

lotta fu*kin teams passed on this dude, Great player....i didn't understand why he went so late in the draft, i still don't understand.....

all i gotta say is Miami Heat got 2 Great players in Chalmers and Beasley, i wouldn't be surprised if they go far next year

Chalmers is a wonderful team player, he always does his part....he will see a championship
 07-07-2008, 10:47 PM         #89
Niggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chalmers is just that damn good to shut his a.ss down.
 9 years ago '08        #90
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 Addled Thoughts said:
At least we're not Knicks fans. There is definitely a whole lot to be excited about this upcoming season isn't there?

A coach who preaches offense and knows nearly nothing of defense is exactly what you needed. Also, your savior is someone who traded for Mike Dunleavy and signed Tinsley to a fat extention and gave a injury plagued Jermaine O'Neal over 20-million a season.

He'll definitely save your team. Just like signing our own cast-off, Duhon. He coerced 3-million a year out of your sad sack of a professional sports team.

Where's Patty Ewing crying while polishing those ... Wait, he has no titles, lol.
tell me something i dont know...lol, sh*ts hilarious cats bring up the same ol' recycled a.ss sh*t whenever they wanna hate on the knicks, when the biggest haters are us the fans who gotta deal w/ this sh*t, dont waste ya time typing all that sh*t up...i already know fam...u on the other hand are really gassed up about Rose, when Beasley shoulda been #1, just deal w/ it homie
 07-07-2008, 11:03 PM         #91
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tony you're an a.ss

lol
 9 years ago '05        #92
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 micseles said:
but realize what happens in tha summer league is more or less a microcasm of what a player will do in tha regular season. at least in their rookie season. durant hadda nice year but he basically did exactly what he did in tha summer league, put up nice offensive numbers, but struggle with shot volume and selection as well as rebounding.

real bball fans know to pay attention to certain aspects of what a player exels and or struggles with in tha summer league. rose hadda bad game, but he'll have bad games during tha season as well. from what i seen in this game he obviously has freethrow shooting problems ( had them in college as well) and he like alot of first year point guards will probly struggle with turnovers and finding a balance between getting his offence & facilitating and running tha offence.
u rite..
 9 years ago '05        #93
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Rique said:
I just don't even see the potential in Rose I think Gordon will always be better than him. After what Chris Paul and Deron have done everyone is getting a little PG happy.
exactly.. the reason why deron and chris excel so much is because they have good complements in the post that are boozer, chandler and west respectively.. i theres no way I can see rose dominating in the league with no solid offensive complements in the front court. I don't see him ever being a 25 & 9 player. He's a first overall pick so if he falls short of that, he will go down as way overhyped.. especially since the Bulls passed up a 20+/10+ player in Beasley. Oh yeah, Beasley WILL win the Rookie of the Year.

Last edited by MadGam325; 07-07-2008 at 11:15 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
tell me something i dont know...lol, sh*ts hilarious cats bring up the same ol' recycled a.ss sh*t whenever they wanna hate on the knicks, when the biggest haters are us the fans who gotta deal w/ this sh*t, dont waste ya time typing all that sh*t up...i already know fam...u on the other hand are really gassed up about Rose, when Beasley shoulda been #1, just deal w/ it homie
I'm not too heated about the Beasley, Rose situation. I'm just saying, you're one to talk. After you all pay Marbury 20-million to go away, wait for the other 50-million of dead weight you're pulling to get off the cap you can only begin to hope things go right. Knowing Walsh they're going to go awry and he'll trade and sign players based on D'Antoni's beckoning and they'll just play offense and fall prey to whomever they play.

As for Rose over Beasley, it's one game. You can't discern a player's future if he has four turnovers in his first game against Professional League talent. Beasley may be a beast, but then again he might end up like Shawn Kemp down the road. Also, they have two different jobs on the floor. Rose's is to lead his team, which he is adjusting to by absorbing plays and acclimating himself with the flow of a faster, more competitive game.

Time will tell. Don't write anyone off yet. It' like when Jayson Williams was a supposed bust before he had to retire due to injury ... No one remembers some of those numbers he put up before the season ended.
 9 years ago '05        #95
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
From the n*gga who said DJ Augustin is a better pure point guard than Derrick Rose

America disagrees
Augustin is a better pure point guard, he has better court vision, Rose has more athleticism and thats it, U see how Rose brings the ball up the court??? His game is O.C and sloppy he needs to tighten his dribble up if he plans on being the starting PG in the Chi, I've played pick up ball with Rose so I seen how he play first hand and my partna kept stealing this man rock cause he dont tighten that dribble, I aint sayin he gon be a bust but he gotta work on on his Point Guard skills
 9 years ago '04        #96
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
So if he comes out tomorrow and has 25 points, 15 a.ssists and 2 turnovers what do we say then? Hes the next fu*king Magic Johnson? fu*k these summer league games I'd rather watch what he does in preseason....
 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM         #97
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The kid will be a beast.. He will be a top PG in a year or two. And I fu*king hate the Bulls so I hope it doesn't but the kid is unreal
 9 years ago '04        #98
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
so the game was on NBA TV???? damn I missed it....but im not surprised at Derrick Rose performance....I would have took Beasely over Rose any day

96 - 23 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 07-08-2008, 03:30 AM         #99
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beasley is the better player. he might be better than durant. its possible.
 9 years ago '05        #100
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
lall im sayin is these r dleague players rose should have been sh*ttin on those dudes... if he cant get it together in the summer league lord knows he aint ready to go up against the real nba pgs.... dats all im sayin...
dt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago