Derrick Rose is A Joke

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11670 11670
 Friday said:
rondo can hold deez.

rose>rondo
wow dont disrespect a champion
 07-07-2008, 06:56 PM         #62
rudebuoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Live In Chicago And Have Been A Bulls Fan My Whole Life. The Bulls Are Stupid . We Should Have Have Got Michael And Not Derrick
We Did Not Need Guards At All. We Needed Low Post Guys
 07-07-2008, 07:02 PM         #63
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He had 18/8/6 in an NCAA Championship game
he also was 7-17 with 5 Turnovers...
 9 years ago '06        #64
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,504 | Props total: 17937 17937
Who is Jaycee Carroll this kid is a beast
 9 years ago '05        #65
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
he is nervous i think let him get a game under his belt and i think he will improve....i mean come on its only the first game and he has alot to live up to
 9 years ago '06        #66
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
I can't wait to watch Jaycee Carroll cross up Rose and drop 25 on him
 9 years ago '04        #67
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 Bezerk said:
he also was 7-17 with 5 Turnovers...
Stuart Scott...

HATER IN THE HOUSE....

...and a Knick fan at that...:sick:
 07-07-2008, 07:56 PM         #68
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes lets base everything off of his first summer league game. Lets not even mention that as a point guard he needs to have quality teammates to be successful. yes even CP3 has good teammates, lets wait until he is playing with an actual nba team to make judgments.
 9 years ago '05        #69
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
not a joke, but shouldnt have been the #1 pick..
fu*k cost me a L in BXSC..

549 - 93 STRK: 13 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '05        #70
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,767 | Props total: 4253 4253
 MadGam325 said:
I remember this same argument on here Oden and Durant last Summer Leauge We never got to see what Oden became.. as for Durant, no comment
but realize what happens in tha summer league is more or less a microcasm of what a player will do in tha regular season. at least in their rookie season. durant hadda nice year but he basically did exactly what he did in tha summer league, put up nice offensive numbers, but struggle with shot volume and selection as well as rebounding.

real bball fans know to pay attention to certain aspects of what a player exels and or struggles with in tha summer league. rose hadda bad game, but he'll have bad games during tha season as well. from what i seen in this game he obviously has freethrow shooting problems ( had them in college as well) and he like alot of first year point guards will probly struggle with turnovers and finding a balance between getting his offence & facilitating and running tha offence.
 9 years ago '04        #71
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Chalmers took it to him in college as well. Rose will have a better NBA career, but Chalmers is no joke.
 9 years ago '04        #72
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
Earl Barron is a former Summer League MVP...
 9 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DJ Maximum said:
we all know if this was rondo playing poorly u wouldve been sh*tting on him too

Rose is playing against d-league players and he suppose to save the bulls
the bulls are in a very knick-like situation
 9 years ago '06        #74
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Same thing happened last year when Oden and Durant struggled to start the Summer League...

BXSC's rating before this thread = 43

Now = 31.
 9 years ago '05        #75
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
n*ggas on BX lack little to no true basketball knowledge what so ever. It's so hard having intellectual talk about basketball on these boards.. All you can do is sit back and laugh at people making a.sses of themselves, while they are being dead serious in the process.

@ idiots claiming Summer League is the end all be all when determining if a players game will translate or not. A league where n*ggas like Darius Miles and Lonny Baxter have won MVP's over Bron, Melo,Wade and every other superstar.

You n*ggas are a.ssclowns.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-07-2008 at 08:53 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #76
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 Hold That said:
n*ggas on BX lack little to no true basketball knowledge what so ever. It's so hard having intellectual talk about basketball on these boards.. All you can do is sit back and laugh at people making a.sses of themselves, while they are being dead serious in the process.

@ idiots claiming Summer League is the end all be all when determining if a players game will translate or not. A league where n*ggas like Darius Miles and Lonny Baxter have won MVP's over Bron, Melo,Wade and every other superstar.

You n*ggas are a.ssclowns.
I just don't even see the potential in Rose I think Gordon will always be better than him. After what Chris Paul and Deron have done everyone is getting a little PG happy.
 9 years ago '07        #77
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
yea like most of the dudes in here talkin sh*t can hoop with high schoolers yall dudes are pathetic the majority of yall prolly aint even fu*kin wit scott pollard on the court let that young man develop
 9 years ago '05        #78
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Rique said:
I just don't even see the potential in Rose I think Gordon will always be better than him. After what Chris Paul and Deron have done everyone is getting a little PG happy.
I'm not going to knock you for not being able to see the potential in him to be great or even better than Ben Gordon. But at the same time, you have more sense to know that one summer league game, is not a fair enough amount to judge someone, even if you do think he's overrated.

I'm not much of a fan of O.J Mayo, but if he has a poor summer league game, I'm defiantly not going to hold it against him. It's the god damn summer league it means nothing. Not to mention I've see dudes beast in the pre-season and once the regular season starts they are complete a.ss.

Summer league is really not to be taken serious, this is a time where players try out new moves, and coaches test out new plays. It's really nothing more than small scrimmages with other teams.

With that said I am disappointed that Rose wasn't aggressive and very passive in this game. I could care less if he didn't get Beasley type numbers but the fact that he wasn't attacking the whole game like he showed in the 3rd pissed me off.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-07-2008 at 09:35 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #79
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
I know summer league isnt to be taken serious but there is no fu*king reason at all he should have 5 TOs in a game like that. I actually predicted hed play bad in summer league and Beasley would shine. I def expect him to be much better in the NBA but def wont be better than Beasley sorry to rub that in to Chi fans.
 07-07-2008, 09:43 PM         #80
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MadGam325 said:
what the hell has he done yet for you to say those names
Im not comparing as players. just the hate is already crazy before hes even played a real game
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago