When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
Rique 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$40,538 | Props total: 18044 18044
 Ya'll f*gs said:
By golly you're the same guy...
??? The fu*k r u talking about
 07-07-2008, 06:13 PM         #42
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
definitely have to see him play more because his style from what I saw is more Tony Parker than Chris Paul.....it'll be interesting.
 07-07-2008, 06:16 PM         #43
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
??? The fu*k r u talking about
The fu*k are you talkin about??? Did I quote you? You quick on the defensive??
 07-07-2008, 06:20 PM         #44
30 Case 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint been a bull for too long and people are already startin to hate, hate on haters. Chicago Loves It
 9 years ago '06        #45
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
It looks like Rose is entering hate status on the same level of Kobe and LeBron.

But man are you guys really going to judge Rose off of one SL game. People dont compare Rose to CP3 they compare him to Deron Williams.

Also Deron Williams averaged 9 points 3 a.ssists and 3 Turnovers per game in the SL. And I bet alot of you guys would have thought he was a bust.

Same thing can be said about Beasley, Just because he played great in SL doesnt mean he will play great in the regular season. Guys like Travis Diener dominated the summer league.
 9 years ago '05        #46
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
U cant really judge players off summer league games I remember Wade had some doo doo summer league games, and he turned out fine a lot of superstars had horrible summer league games that dont mean sh*t, I dont think Rose is gonna live up to the hype but c'mon summer league games dont mean sh*t, it goes vice versa also tho, n*ggas be k!llin summer league games but get to an actual Nba game and be trash
 9 years ago '05        #47
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
I remember this same argument on here Oden and Durant last Summer Leauge We never got to see what Oden became.. as for Durant, no comment
 9 years ago '04        #48
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
 Basicgz said:
U cant really judge players off summer league games I remember Wade had some doo doo summer league games, and he turned out fine a lot of superstars had horrible summer league games that dont mean sh*t, I dont think Rose is gonna live up to the hype but c'mon summer league games dont mean sh*t, it goes vice versa also tho, n*ggas be k!llin summer league games but get to an actual Nba game and be trash
dont compare dwade finals mvp to d rose ncaa choker
 9 years ago '04        #49
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Maximum said:
dont compare dwade finals mvp to d rose ncaa choker
CDR missed 2 freethrows down the stretch also...no excuse for Rose missing one, but he is not to blame for that loss when he was indeed the guy that kept them in the game the 2nd half.
 07-07-2008, 06:38 PM         #50
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
CDR missed 2 freethrows down the stretch also...no excuse for Rose missing one, but he is not to blame for that loss when he was indeed the guy that kept them in the game the 2nd half.
Where was he at in the first half?
 9 years ago '04        #51
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Bezerk said:
Mario Chalmers owns Derrick Rose...
Lol I hope so. Im pulling for Chalmers. Been a fan since the Mcdonalds all american game.
 9 years ago '04        #52
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Somebodys scared they drafted a bust!! and i hate the celtics but Rondo would put the clamps on this chump
 07-07-2008, 06:42 PM         #53
GodSon818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first trading aldridge for tyrus thomas, then taking noah, now taking rose over beasley

paxson needs to k!ll himself:hang:
 9 years ago '05        #54
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Where did I compare d wade to rose?? Mateen Cleaves won a NCAA title where is he?? I believe the man in ya avy choked in the sweet sixteen against Arizona in 98 but he's a finals MVP now am I wrong?? I dont judge future NBA players off of awards in the NCAA I judge off somethin called TALENT, like I said Wade played summer league games just like Rose is doin now and he struggled in a few of those summer league games like Rose is goin to struggle, superstars in the league now struggled their first years Garnett(My fav player), Kobe Bryant, and etc, never did I say that Rose would be as good as Dwayne Wade like I said Summer league games dont mean sh*t holla at me when Rose, Mayo, Beasley are playin in October
 07-07-2008, 06:45 PM         #55
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rose is a bust
 07-07-2008, 06:46 PM         #56
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can tell that someones good by the way people react to them. Rose is getting Lebron/Kobe type hate right now
 9 years ago '05        #57
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Tempus # 1 said:
you can tell that someones good by the way people react to them. Rose is getting Lebron/Kobe type hate right now
what the hell has he done yet for you to say those names
 9 years ago '05        #58
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15
rondo can hold deez.

rose>rondo
 07-07-2008, 06:51 PM         #59
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
If Rose went No. 2.... this would never be happening.. this is not hate, this is PURE ownage...
 9 years ago '07        #60
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
Labeling the kid a bust after a SUMMER LEAGUE game??? I bet you're the same person that praised Bellineli last year:finger: fck a hater
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy