Jay-z was such a big drug dealer from 88 and he ran Marcy explain this

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
your 27 acting like a teenager. get money and stop hating.
 9 years ago '07        #22
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 A-N-D-1 said:
With Sophie you have to think back (if you are old enough) to the time frame and the type music that came out back then!!!
exactly and like someone said before that sunshine sh*t was on point ... song wise ... the video was ok...
 9 years ago '07        #23
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 timdog said:

I know its old but lets be real

Fake a.ss jazzy jeff and fresh prince:thumbsdow

From this to reasonable doubt

He always compare himself to rakim and the throwbacks to the 80's but you was involved in this sh*t

I know it was his mans Jaz video but he coulda been like come come on homey we can do way better

He was also involved in the shiny suit era to
with the 1st pick in the 1985 inaugural nba draft lottery the ny knicks selecccccccccccctttttttttttt...................... ............

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................pa trick ewing out of georgetown university
 9 years ago '05        #24
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Its not even his freaking song son, he was just doing a guest appearance....sh*t, I would of too If was trying to get put on. Like I'm a.ssuming he was at the time.

You acting like he had sh*t like this on his debut album Reasonable Doubt.
 9 years ago '04        #25
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 sunzoo said:
how old are you fam? thats the real question, because rappers back then, didn't put the streets in their music like they did post NWA

n1ggas like rakim, was chilling with real hard core k!llers but they weren't putting it in rhyme form all loose with the lips like that circa "hawaian sophie", just because he wasn't making dope boy music (nobody really was, especially on the east coast) don't mean he wasn't doing dirt, you don't shoot the kind of videos he was shooting early in his career (renting boats and ish) without having some kinda money on hand, and it's obvious it wasn't rap money YET, so what gives bruh? sound like you speaking out your a.ss, next thing you gonna tell me is busta was soft because he wore funny hats
Ever heard of Kool G Rap? fuc koutta here. Dont make up excuses for him.
 07-07-2008, 12:42 AM         #26
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnthonyCruz said:
Ever heard of Kool G Rap? fuc koutta here. Dont make up excuses for him.
Your on boxden homie....making excuses is what cats do best here
 9 years ago '07        #27
timdog 921 heat pts921 OP
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 15001 15001
 U.G.K. said:
n*gga your favorite rapper was a fu*kin ballerina in his childhood (prodigy) fu*k you gonna tell me about n*ggas not keepin it real
prodigy was like 8 0or 9 when he did that sh*t he said his granma ran school or some sh*t so he went

n*gga hakeem olajuwan did ballerina when he was grown so he can get light on his feet and he the best nba center ever

jay was a grown when he did this and sunshine

i know yall wanna call me a hater i dun care tho cuz yall jigga stans
 9 years ago '07        #28
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
i find it funny you put alot of blame on jay for the shiny suit era when he only dropped one video like that....n*gga blame puffy....dudes forgetting puff and mase were running around in silver suits and leather jerseys, or even nas running around in pink suits......as for Sophie is wasn't even his own song, the whole street cred shyt, people like dehaven and klien or whoever basically confirmed that jay ran with them even though jay did them dirty..
 07-07-2008, 01:38 AM         #29
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is ignorant 4 real. Every n*gga talkin that head bussa, crack selling sh*t aint really lived it and every n*gga who comes out on some laid back sh*t aint no bi*ch or fraud. Look at that n*gga John Forte, he used to do the music sh*t with The Fugees. Nobody would have ever suspected him of pushin the type of weight he was but that n*gga doing football numbers now.

Take this rap sh*t for what it is, entertainment.
 07-07-2008, 01:42 AM         #30
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z wasn't a big time drug dealer, he was a look-out.. owwwwww
 07-07-2008, 01:45 AM         #31
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
n*ggas is ignorant 4 real. Every n*gga talkin that head bussa, crack selling sh*t aint really lived it and every n*gga who comes out on some laid back sh*t aint no bi*ch or fraud. Look at that n*gga John Forte, he used to do the music sh*t with The Fugees. Nobody would have ever suspected him of pushin the type of weight he was but that n*gga doing football numbers now.

Take this rap sh*t for what it is, entertainment.
:iagree:

It seems like he just changed with the times. He never said he was dropping bodies. He said he was slangin. Slangin don't make 1 hardkore. I'm sorry I just miss the point of this thread. Dude did a fluffy video when that's what video directors where hired to do. Damn ya'll some hatin a.ss focks.
 9 years ago '07        #32
space
space
i have not said jay-z was a head bussa or hard core

there a calm n*ggas who sell dope

all im stating is if he claime to be the man he raps about why would be in video like he could been like jaz i got money fam fu*k them you feel me we can just chill and wait on the right deal but he didnt and well we see the video

also he chose to rock the shiny suit

that was puff and mase thing and again he bit like him and jaz tried to bite jazzy and prince
 07-07-2008, 02:01 AM         #33
abadnewz211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was some funny sh*t him and jaz did but that was the type of sh*t to was dropping then.
 07-07-2008, 02:13 AM         #34
jsda1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

all im stating is if he claime to be the man he raps about why would be in video like he could been like jaz i got money fam fu*k them you feel me we can just chill and wait on the right deal but he didnt and well we see the video

that was puff and mase thing and again he bit like him and jaz tried to bite jazzy and prince
A smart drug dealer isn't spending his money for all to see. If he financed his own vid he'd be done. Maybe that was the right deal at the time. Looking at that video his he wasn't trying to get on. He looked like he was in chill mode to me.

Yeah he rocked that shiny sh*t when that was platinum status. It's no different than the World Class Wrecking Crew wearing footall sholder pads. It was just a gimmick for the lights and cameras. Don't be so hard on him. I wear polos and cackis to work then throw down some jeans, 1's and a wallet chain after 5. You a.ssimilate sometimes to get that money yo.
 07-07-2008, 02:22 AM         #35
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:

You missed the point of my post. With that said what does it matter to you? What does him doing that video the way he/Jaz-O did it mean in the grand scheme of things? This is really some irrelevant sh*t.
 07-07-2008, 03:02 AM         #36
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:
 lamon said:
man back then not to many n*ggas videos was on point..

i mean sh*t check out anything from any other video back in the day

ima 90's baby so i dont know nor do i give two fu*ks about what went down back then but jay only got better with time like wine my n*gga

name a n*gga from 94 doing it like jay-z today

not to many n*ggas

and the n*ggas you name aint even been heard from in a way..

you can say diddy is the only n*gga touchin jay right now
^^^and hope u aint talkin about lyrically
 9 years ago '07        #37
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 6018 6018
 NefariousNate said:
sunshine was a classic video and song back off.
back off Hov's nuts, that video was NOT classic
 9 years ago '04        #38
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
but ll aand them were not rapping about how they were the man ll was boomin system,ariub=nd the way girl mama said knock you out
again, you basing your a.ssumptions by what type of music they made in that time frame as if "reality rap" was the NORM like it is now, it was NOT, around the way girl ain't have sh1t to do with who LL hung out with while he was in queens

also, where did you hear some drug raps from jay in 88? matter of fact....how many of his raps did you even hear, from 88 til his album debut....thats EIGHT YEARS MY N1GGA, and you prolly can't find me more than 10 tracks or freestyles, let alone LEGIT material from 88-96, which is when the drug talk started...da fucck was this "rapper" doing, with only 10 some odd songs in 8 years bruh?

timdog said:
rakim was dont sweat the technique dem n*ggas werent big time drug dealers in there videos or albums
rakim didn't put the streets business in his raps, and have you ever seen the cover for paid in full?

timdog said:
jay-z claimed to be a big a.ss drug dealer he claimed to have run marcy then you and ya ole head actin like jazzy jeff and fresh prince in video sh*t dont add up homey
like i said, what was he doing, from 88, to 96, it sure as fucck wasn't full time rapping, and the n1gga had money from somewhere, and again, DA FUCCK DOES "JAZZY JEFF" sh1t have to do with what he was doing in his personal life? i guess john forte couldn't possibly been moving them bricks, i never heard him spit grimey sh1t before, but that n1ggas doing time, you got a teenagers frame of mind
 9 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 sunzoo said:
again, you basing your a.ssumptions by what type of music they made in that time frame as if "reality rap" was the NORM like it is now, it was NOT, around the way girl ain't have sh1t to do with who LL hung out with while he was in queens

also, where did you hear some drug raps from jay in 88? matter of fact....how many of his raps did you even hear, from 88 til his album debut....thats EIGHT YEARS MY N1GGA, and you prolly can't find me more than 10 tracks or freestyles, let alone LEGIT material from 88-96, which is when the drug talk started...da fucck was this "rapper" doing, with only 10 some odd songs in 8 years bruh?

rakim didn't put the streets business in his raps, and have you ever seen the cover for paid in full?

like i said, what was he doing, from 88, to 96, it sure as fucck wasn't full time rapping, and the n1gga had money from somewhere, and again, DA FUCCK DOES "JAZZY JEFF" sh1t have to do with what he was doing in his personal life? i guess john forte couldn't possibly been moving them bricks, i never heard him spit grimey sh1t before, but that n1ggas doing time, you got a teenagers frame of mind
this all im saying ll and rakim never portrayed the gangsta dealer lifestyle through their music

i never said they didnt have homies who were affiliated with the game

now as far the 88 i keep mention jay-z raps about it his rhymes about

back in 88 when i selling weight takeover diss

im talking about when he came out with his 1st album rd he potrayed himself as big time drug dealer my

my dough is 2.2. pounds bring it on

i came in the game a hundred grand strong

now if he was rollin like he says he was b4 he started rappin by evedince of reasonable doubt and beyond he wouldnt have been apart of that garbage with jaz he coulda been like yo jaz im caked homey we aint gotta act like we jazzy and prince im caked up homey we can wait on the right deal if he was the man he claim he was

n*gga look at a fresh prince and jazzy jeff video and look at that one and you see why i brought them up
 9 years ago '06        #40
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
Regardless of what his situation was, you're on here talking about him, not the opposite. n*ggas k!ll me.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy