Jay-z was such a big drug dealer from 88 and he ran Marcy explain this

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
7507 pageviews
57 comments

timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 14913 14913
Jay-z was such a big drug dealer from 88 and he ran Marcy explain this

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymotion.co .. lol::banghead:

I know its old but lets be real

Fake a.ss jazzy jeff and fresh princeimage:thumbsdowimage

From this to reasonable doubtimage

He always compare himself to rakim and the throwbacks to the 80's but you was involved in this sh*timage

I know it was his mans Jaz video but he coulda been like come come on homey we can do way better

He was also involved in the shiny suit era toimage

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7myAVASDlHg

57 comments for "Jay-z was such a big drug dealer from 88 and he ran Marcy explain this"

9 years ago '04        #2
LinkBoi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 21 21
Thats why he was easily ether'd but this aint nothing Hov fans going to see right pass this to the success he has now and the bad bi*ch beyonce he fu*kin which is a good thing out with the old in with the new ya heard me
 9 years ago '06        #3
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
sunshine was a classic video and song back off.
 9 years ago '05        #4
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
With Sophie you have to think back (if you are old enough) to the time frame and the type music that came out back then!!!
 07-06-2008, 09:47 PM         #5
lamon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man back then not to many n*ggas videos was on point..

i mean sh*t check out anything from any other video back in the day

ima 90's baby so i dont know nor do i give two fu*ks about what went down back then but jay only got better with time like wine my n*gga

name a n*gga from 94 doing it like jay-z today

not to many n*ggas

and the n*ggas you name aint even been heard from in a way..

you can say diddy is the only n*gga touchin jay right now
 9 years ago '05        #6
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Everyone was doing songs like Hawaiian Sophie back then, and it wasn't even his song

As for the "Sunshine" video, there's no excuses for that seizure inducing shit :sick:
 9 years ago '04        #7
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
how old are you fam? thats the real question, because rappers back then, didn't put the streets in their music like they did post NWA

n1ggas like rakim, was chilling with real hard core k!llers but they weren't putting it in rhyme form all loose with the lips like that circa "hawaian sophie", just because he wasn't making dope boy music (nobody really was, especially on the east coast) don't mean he wasn't doing dirt, you don't shoot the kind of videos he was shooting early in his career (renting boats and ish) without having some kinda money on hand, and it's obvious it wasn't rap money YET, so what gives bruh? sound like you speaking out your a.ss, next thing you gonna tell me is busta was soft because he wore funny hats
 9 years ago '07        #8
timdog 920 heat pts920 OP
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Everyone was doing songs like Hawaiian Sophie back then, and it wasn't even his song
 *eckounltd1972* said:
:
Was Rakim,The D.O.C.,Krs One,Big Daddy Kane,Kool G Rap if they were sshow me
 9 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 sunzoo said:
how old are you fam? thats the real question, because rappers back then, didn't put the streets in their music like they did post NWA

n1ggas like rakim, was chilling with real hard core k!llers but they weren't putting it in rhyme form all loose with the lips like that circa "hawaian sophie", just because he wasn't making dope boy music (nobody really was, especially on the east coast) don't mean he wasn't doing dirt, you don't shoot the kind of videos he was shooting early in his career (renting boats and ish) without having some kinda money on hand, and it's obvious it wasn't rap money YET, so what gives bruh? sound like you speaking out your a.ss, next thing you gonna tell me is busta was soft because he wore funny hats
Im 27 fam

If the n*gga was balling like he stated he was in 88 why would you do a corny a.ss video like this?

You the man n*gga when do it big or we do it gutter not sh*t like that

I understand the videos at the time werent as glamourfied as they are now but come on this

Busta Rhymes is a fake a.ss n*gga snitching anyway with all the cases he caught

1st when he came out with loftns he was play funny and goofy then when his solo career popped he was chill and sh*t making them playful videos with effects and sh*t

But then he became hood all of a sudden
 9 years ago '05        #10
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
Timdog.

[pic - click to view]

07-06-2008, 10:38 PM         #11
U.G.K. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga your favorite rapper was a fu*kin ballerina in his childhood (prodigy) fu*k you gonna tell me about n*ggas not keepin it real
 9 years ago '07        #12
space
space
Timdog videos was gutter tho fam

where you think x got the bark from

yeah he was a wack a.ss rapper

fu*k compton=classic tho
 9 years ago '04        #13
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
Im 27 fam

If the n*gga was balling like he stated he was in 88 why would you do a corny a.ss video like this?

You the man n*gga when do it big or we do it gutter not sh*t like that

I understand the videos at the time werent as glamourfied as they are now but come on this

Busta Rhymes is a fake a.ss n*gga snitching anyway with all the cases he caught

1st when he came out with loftns he was play funny and goofy then when his solo career popped he was chill and sh*t making them playful videos with effects and sh*t

But then he became hood all of a sudden
you don't sound 27, you sound like a poop butt n1gga if i'm a be honest with you

and just like i said...you come with that "busta was playful with funny hats" sh1t, as if WHAT n1ggas rapped about then, was really indicative of their lifestyles, busta ain't just become hood, he did his lil dirt before and during his LONS days, but because he wasn't mean mugging, or getting his rick ross or young jeezy on, you automatically a.ssume that the n1gga was a goofball off the set, ya approaching this from a current day rap fans frame of mind my n1gga

the paradigm of hip hop shifted in the 90's, it was not the norm in the 80's, to have loose lips like that or to tell real street hustlers tales just for the fucck of it, you never heard LL on that gangsta sh1t either, but he was running with some of queens finest, it was a different time my nigg, rappers did not rap about street fame like they do now

and besides, that was JAZ-O's video homie, it wasn't even jay's song while were at it, you are old enough to know the environment was entirely different than it is now, slick rick didn't rap like a n1gga that would chase you down with a shot gun, they rapped about the subjects of the day which were rarely on some "i push this many ki's" type mess

Last edited by sunzoo; 07-06-2008 at 10:50 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #14
LinkBoi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 21 21
Back in the day dawg on the real people werent so fashion trendy you ca tell from old movies leading into the 90's Hollywood Shuffle Im gonna get you sucka coming to america etc or artist Doug E Fresh Eric B Rkim Kool Moe D even slick rick wasnt fashion trendy but the he did have the kangol and the cap to match public enemy flavor flav walkin around with a clock on his neck ya heard me shoot fashion trends really aint pick up until ( and this is my opinion ) Jay- Z Big Pimpin Nas You Can Hate Me Now Hot Boys And Cash Money Started Stuntin.... I mean if you really look at All the artist from the 90's are the really ones still shining and here's a list of 10 artist from the 90's eating and looking good and waaaaaaaay better from they first started and i cant even stand jay z surprised im defending him but yeah

Jay-Z
Nas
Eminem
Snoop Doggy Dogg ( doggystyle era )
Outkast
Scarface
Mobb Deep
Xzibit
Dr Dre
The Roots
U.G.K
Puff Daddy
Common
Twista
Ice Cube
Capone N Noreaga

I mean i went more than ten and TRUST ME i could go on but its life and as we grow older hell our kids neices and nephews gonna see this and laugh at our style but each day we grow and we change and you see that now hell im still waiting on that flying car from back to the future and oh im 3 yrs younger than homie im 24 but a big ol hip hop head lol

no beef giving u insight and my opinion
 9 years ago '05        #15
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
 timdog said:
Timdog videos was gutter tho fam

where you think x got the bark from

yeah he was a wack a.ss rapper

fu*k compton=classic tho
Yeah he's just always been like walking comedy to me.
 9 years ago '07        #16
space
space
 sunzoo said:
you don't sound 27, you sound like a poop butt n1gga if i'm a be honest with you

and just like i said...you come with that "busta was playful with funny hats" sh1t, as if WHAT n1ggas rapped about then, was really indicative of their lifestyles, busta ain't just become hood, he did his lil dirt before and during his LONS days, but because he wasn't mean mugging, or getting his rick ross or young jeezy on, you automatically a.ssume that the n1gga was a goofball off the set, ya approaching this from a current day rap fans frame of mind my n1gga

the paradigm of hip hop shifted in the 90's, it was not the norm in the 80's, to have loose lips like that or to tell real street hustlers tales just for the fucck of it, you never heard LL on that gangsta sh1t either, but he was running with some of queens finest, it was a different time my nigg, rappers did not rap about street fame like they do now

and besides, that was JAZ-O's video homie, it wasn't even jay's song while were at it
but ll aand them were not rapping about how they were the man ll was boomin system,ariub=nd the way girl mama said knock you out

rakim was dont sweat the technique dem n*ggas werent big time drug dealers in there videos or albums

jay-z claimed to be a big a.ss drug dealer he claimed to have run marcy then you and ya ole head actin like jazzy jeff and fresh prince in video sh*t dont add up homey

busta a fake he used to get robbed in his own hood he admitted on vh1 behind the music they did on him

busta frontin now he was neva hood
 9 years ago '07        #17
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
haters be making random hate threads out the blue man. Everybody knew about this video, than some random hater got bored and felt like bringing it back up. u haters make me laugh. Go get a job or find a bi*ch or somthing man.
 9 years ago '07        #18
space
space
so rappers werent flashy or had nice videos and sh*t back in them days

here goes the father of jay-z style

Last edited by timdog; 07-06-2008 at 10:56 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 killahkazi said:
haters be making random hate threads out the blue man. Everybody knew about this video, than some random hater got bored and felt like bringing it back up. u haters make me laugh. Go get a job or find a bi*ch or somthing man.
and you joined the convo so what does that make you
 9 years ago '06        #20
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
man i hated that sun shine song with a passion
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago