PS90X anyone?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-06-2008, 05:37 PM         #1
8783 pageviews
6 comments

H20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PS90X anyone?

I was up late last night, and saw this, show'd people getting ripped in 90 days. Some of the work outs looked pretty tough, but I figured it was just like all the other gimmicky workout videos.

Has anybody tried this, or know anyone that has?

Just curious.

6 comments for "PS90X anyone?"

9 years ago '07        #2
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I just started the ab workout yesterday and sh*t is pretty intense. Im not a completely reliable source to say if it works or not, but by the 2 dyas I tired it, its been pretty intense. It seems as if it would work
 9 years ago '04        #3
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
P90X is a program designed for people who are in some sort of shape, and want to get ripped in 90 days. To get ripped, not to gain muscle mass, but still a very good program because it doesn't require much equipment.
 9 years ago '04        #4
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
I think that it would work, just for what it is. Your doing a whole bunch of diff exercises (plyo's, pilates, martial arts) and it's high intensity, which I think is the main thing.

If you do any hardcore cardio type training for 90 days your gon get right. I would compare this to the football training that I was doing last summer, so if your thinking about buying it I'd skip that and just look up any college football summer cardio workout program.
 07-13-2008, 06:36 PM         #5
IDirtMcGirt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did the program for about 2 weeks.... i stopped only cause i wanted to gain more mass before starting a cutting program. For cutting, this thing is really good. Very tiring (almost threw up the first cardio X day). I would suggest it if you're looking to tone up, not build up.
 07-13-2008, 10:06 PM         #6
Sharpshoota  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yup, did it last summer for two months and a half (without the diet)...

I started at a sloppy 220 pounds, and finished at a cut 290... If you stick to it, you'll be at the best shape of your life.

I was k!llIN pull-ups and push-ups, and I was able to run for hours afterwards...

I HIGHLY recommend it.
 07-13-2008, 11:13 PM         #7
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharpshoota said:
Yup, did it last summer for two months and a half (without the diet)...

I started at a sloppy 220 pounds, and finished at a cut 290... If you stick to it, you'll be at the best shape of your life.

I was k!llIN pull-ups and push-ups, and I was able to run for hours afterwards...

I HIGHLY recommend it.
hmm weird...i just completed mine this week..and i didnt put on weight...i am actually less than what i started at but i'm ripped as a mutha fu*ka...i followed everything tho..i went with the diet....so in the beginning i lost maaaaad weight...during the fat shredding...but i put on wieght in the last 2 phases...i loved it...i see my veins and sh*t now...when i workout my veins a looking crazy...im about to bulk up now..so im going into pushing weights now and upping my calories properly....p90x rocks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy